Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > anyone play jedi outcast?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kap

anyone play jedi outcast?

its the sequal to jedi knights, which was a sequal to dark forces.

its a starwars first person shooter. i know what your thinking, "starwars?!!?" yes, starwars. if your a fan of jedi knights your going to love this. multiplayer is fun as hell too. not to mention single player is also awsome.

and its pretty cool cause if you try to snipe these dark jedi people in singleplayer, they just dodge it. i thought it was prety cool

some of them are even cloaked

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

I want to play it, but its not one of those games that i'm willing to pay for. My friend's gonna burn the ISO for me soon. yay.

would it run a mid range system? i have 550mhz and a 32 mb vid card with 256 MB ram

Old Post 04-29-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

i never buy comp games =)
i downloaded this game a week before hitting the stores. and this game doesnt need ANY type of cd key or anything, so it is so easy to play and even play online. but this is definatly a game i woulda bought if i had no cable modem

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i got it but can't play..
after i installed xp, my vid card got screwed up.

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Damn I was gonna try it...
I downloaded it off of Kazaa and it didn't work!
AHHHH! I'm so mad!

Old Post 04-29-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

kazza.. ha.
can't depend on tha man.

Old Post 04-29-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bnguyen42
God Of Death

played it

beat it ^^

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bnguyen42 Click here to Send Bnguyen42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bnguyen42 Add Bnguyen42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

kazaa is REALLY unreliable and slow as hell. only good for music i guess, american music that is. i have xp and jedioutcast works. in the begining it didnt work, but i donwloaded a new driver for my video card and it worked. i go the detonator driver for my geforce2

Old Post 05-01-2002 06:15 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i suppose ill borrow it from a friend an get a cd crack

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-01-2002 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
kazaa is REALLY unreliable and slow as hell. only good for music i guess, american music that is. i have xp and jedioutcast works. in the begining it didnt work, but i donwloaded a new driver for my video card and it worked. i go the detonator driver for my geforce2

eh, it is.. hehe but i just got fifa 2002 and nhl 2002 and they're both working perfectly! But i did get the Sims house party when i thought it was some other game.. Damn I hate it when people trick others like that...

Old Post 05-01-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i play it and luv it i thinks its really kool to use force powers and shit

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the games awesome...

i keep dying in the first part where they keep shooting you..my light sabre doesn't help and my gun is weak, and i dont know how to crouch..

any suggestions?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-14-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

um, you don't get a light saber in the first part. you don't get a light saber till like the 3rd group of missions.

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i have the demo
and u start off at where this aircraft drops u in a crate..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

oh the demo. i think the demo is a mission that is not in the game.

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:48 PM
Zero-Sen

I play it. I LOVE IT.

LIGHT FORCE DOES SUCK HUBY!

(dark forces forever!)

I love force grip! I AM DARTH VADER!

muahaha.

i've been playing too long again.

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
I play it. I LOVE IT.

LIGHT FORCE DOES SUCK HUBY!

(dark forces forever!)

I love force grip! I AM DARTH VADER!

muahaha.

i've been playing too long again.

AGREED DARK SIDE RULES!! LIGHT SIDE BLOWS!!
for god sakes i only use the red colored lightsaber!
look at my quote!! BE EVIL MUHAHAHAHA
just j/kin

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-15-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

i only use darkside to fuck around and play "cheap"ly. like when people finish duels, they are prabably weak and stuff so i just step in and lightning the remaining guy.

but i like light side cause of absorb, heal(for lil force heals 50 hp instant), and mind trick. i still dont know what force protect does. the thing where you turn green.

anyways im the push/pull typa guy

Old Post 05-15-2002 09:19 PM
huby40
Squeak....

light side does NOT suck.

"Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight."
-Yoda

Old Post 05-16-2002 09:05 AM
Zero-Sen

THAT'S A GOOD THING! I'd rather have LIGHTNING AND GRIP instead of healing.

man, i need someone to back me up, not heal my beat up ass AFTER the fight.

Last edited by Zero-Sen on 05-16-2002 at 03:40 PM

Old Post 05-16-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote