Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Your first time...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Your first time...

On the internet . Mine was in 2nd grade, AOL version 2.7 lol. On my ghetto old ass Mac. Man i remember it took half an hour to boot up, and then more to get on internet. Those days people didnt know what AOL was :satisfy:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2002 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

3rd grade, my school had just gotten it and i needed info for a project, my school had 1 aol account on a crappy computer, and the librarian was using it for me.. heh.. memories :satisfy:

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

at my friends house....we were in chatrooms talking shit whic was like 10 years ago

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

4th grade. my old p133. AOL 3.0 represent. lol

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

or was it 4.0? cant quite remember.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

4th grade... on netscape -____-; then... like a couple months later we switched to IE (3?) i dunno.

Old Post 10-27-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

4th grade, my brother wanted to show me something "really cool" at the library, and i didn't think it was sweet at all, but i guess it is haha. I guess i really didn't understand what it was at the time...just one webpage was what it seemed like heh. I forgot what it was, hmm what was it? It was called something like hte Sailor Moon Support Site or something haha, and having never seen anything about anime outside of comic stores it was pretty cool. hehe hm hm good times. On good ol' netscape. I used to love that, didn't switch until they got to like netscape 3.0 or 4.0 gold haha, oh well IE is so much more convenient.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-27-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

my first time was bak in 98..the year after we went to korea. got our first computer around that time..and yea..started going online during those early months.

Old Post 10-27-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

2 years ago

Old Post 10-28-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

ho geez... the first time i went online... that was like... 7th grade... i started kinda late hahaha...

Old Post 10-28-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

when aol first came out

:)

i was playin like transport tycoon and stuff

Old Post 10-28-2002 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i cant remember.....sumtime in elementary skoo...wid those old apples n macs.....

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

haha. i think ending of 5th grade and beginning of 6th grade. i had aol 4.0. haha 56k. cant believe i actually surf on that speed. thank god for cable internet

Old Post 10-31-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
ho geez... the first time i went online... that was like... 7th grade... i started kinda late hahaha...

Me too, that's about when I started.

Old Post 11-01-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i don remember

Old Post 11-07-2002 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Well the first time I remember going on the internet was 7 years ago, I was on like 36.6kbps or something and now I'm on 56KBPS!!!!! this internet sucks

Old Post 11-08-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

in like 6th grade at my cousins house....it was aol 3.0 back then......haha i used to love the chat rooms

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

LONG time ago...before AOL 2.0 i think

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote