Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Lee Yoh Won to marry
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

Lee Yoh Won to marry

Lee Yoh Won (Dae Mahng),22, plans to marry in February 2003 to amateur golfer Park Jin Woo. Although she had no plans to marry so quickly, the media, she says, has pressured her into a more quick marriage. She plans to rest for a while after ending filming for SBS 'Dae Mahng'.

www.xanga.com/choi127

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yowon2lover

Unhappy

me so sad.....but me read somewhere on naver that she is going to retire once and for all after dae mang coz her in-laws dont like the idea of their son marrying an actress. mmmmmmmm anyway o She was just getting popular as well after Suprise and Afrika

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yowon2lover Click here to Send yowon2lover a Private Message Find more posts by yowon2lover Add yowon2lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote