Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Bush Impeachment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Angry Bush Impeachment

i didn't know what to put this down as, so i put it in random thoughts.

BUSH SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR INCOMPETENCE.

1. he is a war monger.

2. he has no real agenda for dealing with terrorism.

3. he appeals only to american ideals and appeases the public.

4. he uses his "anti-terrorist" war to lead american eyes away from our failing economy.

5. he still needs to explain his involvement with enron.

6. he has damaged many realations with other nations by putting them under "evil empires" list. (i.e. cuba)

there are more, but itz 2:30 in the morning and hard to think.

if i am wrong, or sound rude, i apologize before hand.

(i seem to have a record of being wrong. lolz. crazy deb8ter. >.< )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

well if gore was president right now we'd have all out head in our asses

go nader..haha jk

no i think bush juss has bad luck..when president clinton was still president none of this stuff happened

Old Post 10-12-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xcrazyxbebix

Re: Bush Impeachment

My friend and I were talking after seeing this flash animation:
http://www.verylowsodium.com/fanimu.../exuberance.php

Ok watch this movie, it's very funny, after you watch it come back and read the rest of my post.

Rest of my post:
If you didn't understand what it was about, or if you just missed the point completely (thinking "wow, that was really funny but random as hell.")

It's actually about the economy.

George Bush Sr. had set up an economic plan to stabalize the economy for the next 20 years. But then massive amounts of spending encouraged by Bill Clinton "Irrational Exuberance" as Alan Greenspan (I think it was this guy) said. This cause the economy to go up and then come down just as George Bush Jr. came into office. This would then give the image of Bush Jr. screwing up the economy.

"Yatta" is a positive exclamatory word thingy. It means "YEAH" or "We did it!!".
It was performed during a Japanese equivalent to Saturday Night Live, or something.
The creator of the animation was using this as sarcasm, "We did it." not George Bush Jr.

They were also showing products, television shows, etc. (Things people spend money on)

This is probably the message of the animation unless it's just one very big coincidence that all this information fits together.

Old Post 10-12-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xcrazyxbebix Click here to Send xcrazyxbebix a Private Message Find more posts by xcrazyxbebix Add xcrazyxbebix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xcrazyxbebix

Oh I didn't get the message when I first watched it, It just hit me in the head randomly. [I didn't look for it, it just came to me.(not literally, that's just a metapor)]

Old Post 10-12-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xcrazyxbebix Click here to Send xcrazyxbebix a Private Message Find more posts by xcrazyxbebix Add xcrazyxbebix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

well......to me, hes doin fine......i dont much care what he does....other ppl might not lyke him on the way he handles affairs n issues, or think hes doin a good job, by their views.....but i dont think incompetence fits the description

Old Post 10-12-2002 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

no i think bush juss has bad luck..when president clinton was still president none of this stuff happened

haha... i knoe! bet bill clinton is pretty happie that he no longer is president. it must be hard for bush thoe... i mean sooo much happened and if he took the wrong step... its too bad for him.

Old Post 10-12-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by az0nd2r3
well......to me, hes doin fine......i dont much care what he does....other ppl might not lyke him on the way he handles affairs n issues, or think hes doin a good job, by their views.....but i dont think incompetence fits the description

incompetence describes that ape-looking man perfectly

Clinton was extremely close to finishing the Middle East Peace Process.
Bush, right when he came into office, destroyed 8 years of hard work. (even before Sept 11)

Clinton was lucky with the economy but has a firm grasp of economic policies
Bush is an idiot anyways and doesn't have a clue what to do

These two symbolize foreign and internal affairs. Looks like Bush is down 0-2. The point is, as the Chancellor of Germany so aptly put, is that Bush is using his war on terrorism (his only source of public popularity) to extend his image, and turn the focus off the domestic issues wracking our country which ties in to his mysterious yet unanswered involvment in the Enron Scandal. If it had not been for his little pet war, his ass would be sitting in court awaiting trial.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 10-13-2002 at 06:10 AM

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Bush Impeachment

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
i didn't know what to put this down as, so i put it in random thoughts.

BUSH SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR INCOMPETENCE.

1. he is a war monger.

2. he has no real agenda for dealing with terrorism.

3. he appeals only to american ideals and appeases the public.

4. he uses his "anti-terrorist" war to lead american eyes away from our failing economy.

5. he still needs to explain his involvement with enron.

6. he has damaged many realations with other nations by putting them under "evil empires" list. (i.e. cuba)

there are more, but itz 2:30 in the morning and hard to think.

if i am wrong, or sound rude, i apologize before hand.

(i seem to have a record of being wrong. lolz. crazy deb8ter. >.< )

haha nah i agree with you for the most part. Except for 3 and ,slightly, 6.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote