Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > anTioCh rEtrEat
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Talking anTioCh rEtrEat

just came back from a retreat and smell like a pig. (as usual.) i'm tired and have someone watching me typing. arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno what to type except that it was ok except that people will not shut up when i want to sleep.
a friend of mine was love sick. >.,< geuss who? met a couple of asses. made a few friends. found out im good at chicken fight. (water type) i learned mafia and watermelon. (*sllllllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrrrp*) almost killed my friend by pulling a chair from out of him. got rid of anger by praying. yay! >.<

evangilism time!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

zero sen w/o anger? has the world gone mad???

errr, welcome back and happy.

btw: MAKE YOUR GUUS SIG SMALLER!!!!!

Old Post 07-06-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: anTioCh rEtrEat

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno what to type except that it was ok except that people will not shut up when i want to sleep.
a friend of mine was love sick. >.,< geuss who?

lol mE?

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

musta been krnxswat
you guys go to the same church??
who else goes to your church, seonho?

Old Post 07-06-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

lol aren't korean retreats the best....

memories.... mal dook bak ehh (lol you guys probably know that game REAL well...lol....).... card games.... LMAO......mafia....

i dunno but from retreats back where i used to live and here.... lol they're like EXACTLY the same..... korean kids are same wherever you go....lol....

games like.... poke.... animal kingdom... hmm whatelse...lol

yea but i don't go on them anymore... my new church... well i feel really uncomfortable around them.. and it's not like they're helping either...

oh well...i always got my little kids .... lol i teach sunday school to like preschoolers.... they're so cute.... but they can piss you off so much

"think about jesus...."
"jedus.....jedus.....jedus..."

lmao.... they are so adorable!

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

one thing about retreats..
when youre at a retreat..
youre like on top of the mountain one-on-one with god
.. and like theres MAD fire in your heart for him.

but once you come back down, to your home, you go back to your usual lifestyle, forgetting about him.
.. like the fire died.

how the he11 do i fix that problem?!?!??!
any advice? :huh:

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
musta been krnxswat
you guys go to the same church??
who else goes to your church, seonho?

yeah. zerosen goes to my church, aslo, aznkid1008,huby40,jusunlee and other people go to my church.

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
one thing about retreats..
when youre at a retreat..
youre like on top of the mountain one-on-one with god
.. and like theres MAD fire in your heart for him.

but once you come back down, to your home, you go back to your usual lifestyle, forgetting about him.
.. like the fire died.

how the he11 do i fix that problem?!?!??!
any advice? :huh:

heh. that really happens to "most" of the kids from the retreat. i really dont know what to do. you just gotta do your own thing and whatever to get the fire back up. like i guess listen to worship songs and pray to God more? heh` i ono.

Old Post 07-06-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

huk =.=;;
how do i listen to christian music
when my head is corrupted with kpop?!??

Old Post 07-06-2002 08:29 AM
nina skygirl
cheezy china chick

Cool

You pulled a chair out of him? Hehehehe

/\many thanks to huby40 for this

Old Post 07-07-2002 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nina skygirl Click here to Send nina skygirl a Private Message Find more posts by nina skygirl Add nina skygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote