Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Motivation in life.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

Motivation in life.

Has anyone ever woken up before and been just like, "what's my purpose?" This would happen to me occasionally. I'd open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock and would be like, "Why do I keep on doing this same thing every day? What's my motivation? What's my purpose?" I don't know exactly how to explain it but it's like when you lose all your motivation and just start to question your existence. I dunno, just something that's been on my mind.

you'll turn and walk away, never
knowing that you are my life.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2003 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Valor Click here to Send Valor a Private Message Visit Valor's homepage! Find more posts by Valor Add Valor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

i have allen. i have.

Old Post 03-27-2003 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

When I ask myself "What's my purpose?" the thought "Whatever I want it to be." sometimes comes up.

P.S. Don't go hitting the reset button, hang in there.

Last edited by Alchemist on 03-27-2003 at 01:01 AM

Old Post 03-27-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

Re: Motivation in life.

quote:
Originally posted by Valor
Has anyone ever woken up before and been just like, "what's my purpose?" This would happen to me occasionally. I'd open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock and would be like, "Why do I keep on doing this same thing every day? What's my motivation? What's my purpose?" I don't know exactly how to explain it but it's like when you lose all your motivation and just start to question your existence. I dunno, just something that's been on my mind.

i am pretty damn sure that u smoke pot

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yea i used 2 ask myself wat the hell am i wastin my time for. might else well just die now then wastin my time and goin 2 pain and sufferin and maybe not go anywhere wit that. u giv urself a swift kick in the ass for motivation. my motivation is not wat if anymore its my curiousity. forget wat can happen i want 2 see wat will and if i got control over it i'll use it.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

Re: Re: Motivation in life.

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i am pretty damn sure that u smoke pot

hahaha, sorry to disappoint you man, but I'm not a pothead

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that I should die and end the suffering. It's just that, the world is so big, and one starts to wonder, "where is my place in this huge, tangled ball of society?" Something along those lines i guess. . .

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Valor Click here to Send Valor a Private Message Visit Valor's homepage! Find more posts by Valor Add Valor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Make your place in society. Do whatever you want. Personally re-enter the prelapsarian. Go Super Saiyan 4. Blow up a planet with an incredible ball of force. Make Friesa look like a dickhead. The choice is yours.

Old Post 03-27-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

ooh yeah, everyday man. especially this year for me, I have no motivation in life. if you dont really pay attentino on a day, it just pasts by and I am wasting my time. but then I am liek whatever and get to taht what the hell am I doing feeling

Old Post 03-27-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Re: Motivation in life.

quote:

I start to do that on occasions, but that's the last thing on my mind when I'm waking up -- I'm usually thinking about dodging my mama's spoon while sneakin in a few more zzz's

Old Post 03-27-2003 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think about it then i forget about it cause it really don't matter to me i just wanan die with a purpose instead of someone ocmming up me and gunnin me down

Old Post 03-27-2003 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

Well, I guess some of you guys are right. Right in that the purpose of life is to go out and live it. After all, we're all put on this insignificant little planet for a reason aren't we? And half the thrill of life is simply finding our niche in it, even if it may take 1, 10, or maybe even 50 years.

Old Post 03-28-2003 12:21 AM
kangg fu

you have a purpose as everyone does...and everyone has questioned what they are suppose to do in this life...i undoubtedly have...does this mean we are weak? worthless? ....hell no man...i know deep down that our lives have meaning...dont worry you will see what your true purpose is in due time...

Old Post 04-07-2003 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

Hang in there man! I've been there too.. you're not alone. Just hang in there. Most likely these feelings are just a phase, a rut that you'll get out of soon. It can get rough but be persistent and don't lose sight of what you want or what's important to you. In my case I did the thing I would not suggest to others which is -- hit the "reset button" (alchemist) to break the grasp of impending depression. I sent myself spiraling into crazyness and did many regrettable things, however honestly I am in a better state than I was prior to the alarm clock morning syndrome. I feel more alive than I ever did, and I am more apt to taking chances on living rather than just being. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying acting rashly or carlessly as I did is the solution to you what you're feeling but it helped me develop a new perspective on life. I needed that "break" and I benefitted from it, but hey that's just me.. everyone is different. Hope this helps some..

Old Post 05-05-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

Thanks for the comments guys I've been doing better nowadays. I've found that it's all about your perspective on life. You have to take it all within your own imagination and just make the best of what you have. That's the motivation, to live life to the fullest, I guess.

Old Post 05-09-2003 03:13 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

yeah go allen!!!

Old Post 05-09-2003 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Thanks for the comments guys I've been doing better nowadays. I've found that it's all about your perspective on life. You have to take it all within your own imagination and just make the best of what you have. That's the motivation, to live life to the fullest, I guess.

Hell yeah I was right all along!

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote