Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > stretch marks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

stretch marks

how to get rid of em?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

AiSH... you have stretch marks???

Haha... anyway, I dunno how you get rid of them. Uh, my aunt got stretch marks after getting birth and she just tanned... Then you couldn't see them anymore...

But I think they have some kind of lotion for stretch marks

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

yah, i dun kno how i got em.
i heard you get em from.. losin weight o somethin.

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

arent stretch marks inherited from your mom??? cause my PE teacher said you cant get rid of them (you could maybe make them invisible, but itll still be there) .
and she said if your mom has it, its most likely you will have it also

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, haha i got some stretch marks too. I lost 35 pounds in like 4 months, seriously! I am so serious haha, i don't know why i did that either...i ate minimally and did exercise. haha it worked but... I wonder how you get rid of them, cause i'm pretty brown and tanning won't do a whole lot. I didn't even know that would happen if you lost weight quickly at the time.

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
yeah, haha i got some stretch marks too. I lost 35 pounds in like 4 months, seriously! I am so serious haha, i don't know why i did that either...i ate minimally and did exercise. haha it worked but... I wonder how you get rid of them, cause i'm pretty brown and tanning won't do a whole lot. I didn't even know that would happen if you lost weight quickly at the time.

You wrestle right? Well, don't the wrestling coaches tell you to lose weight? Like, become inerexic(?)??? Maybe that's why... and maybe you don't eat enough... I dunno...

Buttaz, maybe you need to consult a doctor

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

unstretch them

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

u get the stretch mark b/c you are grown too fast...
maybe when u lose weight too....i dunno....but if u workout too much when your young, u grow too fast and get the stretch marks....thats why most football players have it....there is no way to get rid of them....i got them from liftin weights 2 much....but if u dun have it yet, eat lotta vitamins to protect it...

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

You wrestle right? Well, don't the wrestling coaches tell you to lose weight? Like, become inerexic(?)??? Maybe that's why... and maybe you don't eat enough... I dunno...

Buttaz, maybe you need to consult a doctor

nah, i don't wrestle...i do all academic extracurriculars like forensics, choir, debate, and just tennis for nonacademic extras. I'm not sure if wrestling coaches tell you to lose weight, hmmmm. Oh well, yeah i'm fine now i just didn't eat a lot on purpose and exercised to lose weight really quickly (that was in 8th grade). I was young and dumb (rhymes!), still am young but you know what i mean . Anyway, i lost a lot of weight fast haha if anyone was curious if it worked. Oh well, they aren't that bad.

Old Post 05-06-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

you can't get rid of them.... unless you get like lipsuction and get that part of the skin cut off....

they're STRETCHED ... ... just think.... you inflate a balloon right? you blow it up real big... and then you let all the air out... what happens? it gets all wrinkly right? can you ever get it back to the way it was before you blew it up? nope

i heard about some lotions too.... but i'm skeptical on their effectiveness

i have some..... wayyyy up on the thigh.... and they're light... they just kind of look like scars.... like how you scratch yourself and the skin heals shiny? that's how it looks like... but mine aren't that visible~

but yea.... everyone has stretch marks.... even some of the thin girls ( i said thin not SKINNY....) ..... so yea... if they're light and you barely saw them... no one else is going to

and inherrit them from your mom? no your mom got them from when she got pregnant and her stomach swelled up ....the skin stretched...... but unless she gets that cut away.... she'll have them forever.... ah the joys of childbearing.....

my friend has REALLY REALLY dark ones.... they're like purple.... kinda nasty... she never wears a swimsuit... yea it's just that bad.. i feel bad for her

Old Post 05-09-2002 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

you get stretch marks when your skin stretches... like growing or gaining weight or pregnancy... i don`t think you get it for losing weight... it just shows more after...

they have special lotions for stretch marks... they only make them fade, not go away... there is no way to make it go away except surgery... use cocoa butter lotion... yep yep... a good brand is palmer`s

it`s not inherited... but if your parents have it, you probably will get them too because your skin types will be the same... i have them and my mom and dad does too... it sucks! it`s cuz my legs are SO dry and UNelastic... but i supposedly have long legs... so i probably got it from growing

gosh.. i`m so stupid... my mom used to put all this lotion crap on my legs so that i wouldn`t get it... but i hated it so i would avoid the lotions... and then when i had to put them on by myself... i didn`t so now i have them! >_< stupid stupid...

but hearing that a lot of people have them makes me more happy and more UNinsecure =D

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote