Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > hacking
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

hacking

does anyone know how to hack in here? im just wondering cuz the topics in this section arent really too complicated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2002 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eh i wanna no how to hack.

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

its pretty easy, all you gotta do is read lots of texts. a good site for that is http://www.astalavista.com.

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

thats where i get all my serials and cracks

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

heh.
im in a distributed computing project called the rc5 project. it's a project to see how strong the rc5 encryption cypher is, In general we're seeing how strong a 128 Bit encryption is and how hard it is to break it. the thing is its an encryption that has taken 1000's of computers more than what 3 years now to break ONE message THAT WE KNOW! Its a hard project that takes up every bit of your computers spare cpu cycles. meaning it runs 100% of the time.
you may ask why the hell are we doing this...
well..
WINNER AND THEIR TEAM GETS A LARGE !!CASH!! PRIZE. w00t.
anyway the odds of us breaking the encrypted message is 1/254.

btw. for those of you who dont know what a 128-bit encryption is. its what you use to purchase online without hackers/people/everyone knowing your personal information. someone explain it for the people? im not good with explaining shit.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-17-2002 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ive used encryption and shit just for the sole purposes of sending emails or aim messages. i use a firewall and antivirus if i want to be safe from hackers or petifiles . So sang you know how to hack huh. well can u make ur own trojanz?

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:59 AM
sangxjin

do i know the scripts you mean? very few. i rarely hack or send viruses to other people for no reason.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

no offense.
but i find this pretty amusing. win9x hacking is not hacking and does not produce hackers at all. its what real hackers call 'script kiddies'. unfortunately, 'script kiddies' constitute for the 99 percent 'hacker population', and being frank, they are quite dumb but even so, malicious. they are the ones that you see in tv getting caught (aside from kevin mitnick). they are also the ones that the media glorifies. so cool, right?

haha.
no, far from it. hacking is usually done in unix or a linux variation. its shell scripting and nothing like the gui interfaces you get for win9x hacking tools that need not but a mouse to click. seriously, if that was hacking, any 8 year old kid with a computer and resources would be able to bring down the internet. fortunately, these nuts dont really know what they are doing, and it would still be years until they have the actual mentality to do anything really harmful. any programmer has the ability to hack. but do they? no. its nothing like in tv sets you see. there is nothing to be proud of. all it takes is time and persistance, and a little geek-blood i might add.

now go back to your little xbox and play digimon. hacker or friend? yes, very fun.
(it might have came off a little harsh, but thats the reality. sorry.)

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
now go back to your little xbox and play digimon.

lmao, you crazy jusun.

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

thanks for the preaching but i do know what i am talking about jusun. im not a script kiddie i was just wondering if anyone on this forum knew anything. i guess you do. actually on my computer its dual boot red hat with xp so dont think your teaching me what linux is. i know visual basic which can make viruses for windows so i dont know what you are talking about how win 9x is for script kiddies. if you make your own scripts then use them. the same with virus's. dont think i am some 8 year old. im not. i know much more then you probably think i do but i still have so much to learn like c,c++,php,asp and other things. also mandrake linux i know frequently and can hack in that also.

quote:
(it might have came off a little harsh, but thats the reality. sorry.)

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:29 AM
sangxjin

the only hack i've used was a remote spyware. something similar to the MSN File Viewing app that msn users can use to connect to other people help them out with a computer problem by having access to their desktop, only what i do wasn't helpful and the person did not invite me. Like i said. scripts, i know few if not none. i admit im not a hacker, i never said i was. like jusun says all i need is a mouse. yes well that is true but theres a little more to it than that. i guess i posted my thread above in the wrong topic. i dont really consider it hacking. my apologizes for the misconfusion.
btw. i know what unix and linux is too.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-17-2002 at 04:49 AM

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:44 AM
sangxjin

btw. while we're talking about serials..i know a great place to get some.

In mIRC on the Random EFnet server connect and go to a channel named #serialz
every single serial that you'll ever need.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:48 AM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
php,asp and other things.

php is easy.

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

why dont you teach me?

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:50 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

its not whether or not you know it but how much you do. seriously, anyone can install and set up a dual boot configuration. just follow the mouse clicks...

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

making fun of me, lol?

Old Post 07-17-2002 08:35 PM
seung ju

quote:
why dont you teach me?

umm. was that serious or sarcastic"?

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:05 PM
Nojeel

hacking is boring............

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

seung im serious cuz i know html, so im interested in php. if you want to.

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:08 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
making fun of me, lol?

haha whats so funny?
if you're serious about learning php, go read the manual at php.net. it would also be helpful to pick up a good reference book from barnes and nobles.

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:21 AM