Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Does age matter?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DarkPrince

Does age matter?

What do y'all think about a college freshman guy going out with a high school freshman gurl?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPrince Click here to Send DarkPrince a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPrince Add DarkPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

he's a pedophile plain n simple.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ped·o·phil·i·a __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(pd-fl-, pd-)
n.

The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

like i said before in another thread similar to this one..
right now, four years is a lot. considering the fact that high school and college are two very different worlds. but..later on when people are in their 40s and stuff..age is only a number distinguishing what year one was born in ^^

Old Post 12-17-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

there's a thread like this already. a long one.

Old Post 12-17-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

well....age doesn't really matter, i mean is just number, but if a 21 year old r going with a 16 year old now that just wrong!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i don't think age really does matter, does it really makes a difference in ur personality? difference in your thoughts and actions? i don't think so. but like... if the person is like 11 years older then the other person thatz really wrong but 4 years apart? i guess itz ok

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-18-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i don't think age really does matter, does it really makes a difference in ur personality? difference in your thoughts and actions?

yes and yes, but this is usually only applied to those still in grade school. age as a tool to measure one's maturity begins to lose its value after college when everyone has undergone a general phase of adult maturity... but for many of the people here who are still in gradeschool, age in a relationship is more than just a number.

face the facts, it is utterly retarded to see anyone in college going out with a lower-classman from highschool, no matter how precocious that student is at that point in his or her life.

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

its pretty sick to see couples like that... i know this BIG guy... and he's dating this one girl that's 4 years younger than him and is super skinny~ ahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i think its kind of disgusting..yes, its only a 4 year difference, but when the girl justturned a teenager and when the guy is on the brink of saying g'bye to his teen years, there is something wrong with the picture..yes, it does depend on the maturity levels and experience both parties have but in most cases, a college guy (even if he is jus a freshie) has probably had more experiences (relationship-wise and/or sexual) than a girl who is fresh out of MIDDLE SCHOOL..other things i think that get in the way are that they are at very different points in their lives..the HS freshie is only getting a little taste of what independence at school is like while the college freshie is way past the whole prom-SAT-etc ordeal and is beginning to find out what they wanna do with their future...maybe its just me, but im not comfortable with huge age gaps in dating while ppl are still in grade school...

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-18-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

o dear god, the college guy is a PATHETIC F@#$. wat he cant get any girls near his age so he preys on a lil highskool freshman. thats just wrong in soooo many ways. thats at min a four year difference. pathetic

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
o dear god, the college guy is a PATHETIC F@#$. wat he cant get any girls near his age so he preys on a lil highskool freshman. thats just wrong in soooo many ways. thats at min a four year difference. pathetic

hey u never know if someone in this site is like that, not saying i am i'm not even close to college. I mean is it really that sad? no...there are worse things then that. You can hurt someone really badly with this post.

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

Oh wOW !! and i thought i was a child moletor !!!!

but hEy what ever Rocks ur bOat !

LOL

Old Post 12-19-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziee bi7ch

it dependz.. cuhz if the girl is like 18 and the guy is 22 i dink it'z ok..but like.. a freshman in high school and a freshman in college?? what is der to talk about?

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziee bi7ch Click here to Send craziee bi7ch a Private Message Find more posts by craziee bi7ch Add craziee bi7ch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
hey u never know if someone in this site is like that, not saying i am i'm not even close to college. I mean is it really that sad? no...there are worse things then that. You can hurt someone really badly with this post.

yea, its pretty pathetic and disturbing that a grown man would rather date a teenager who hasnt even fully developed then someone more close to his age.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

...alrite an 18 year old and a 30 year old watever ur legal age and no one would really care that much since both of them r grown adults. but a freshman in highskool to a freshman in college? i hope i hurt them, cause thats SAD. the guy is preyin on a lil highskool freshman. and 2nd its ILLEGAL in most of america

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

its okay to a certain extent but i say the max should be 3 years apart...

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i say like 2 years younger is ok but not no senior in high skoo going out with with a senior in middle skoo

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª

Re: Does age matter?

i don think age is really matter..cuz....
-_-;;... i know a person that's 19 years old.. she
going out with 28 years old guy..-_-;;....
hahaha..but.. she said she's happy..^^;;..
cuz.. he have a car and when he buy a present,
everything is goOd and real jewelry..-_-;; and she
said he looks more younger than his age..^^; but...
you know...a love doesn't have a rule ..^^*

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Click here to Send ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª a Private Message Visit ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª's homepage! Find more posts by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Add ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Re: Re: Does age matter?

quote:
Originally posted by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª
i don think age is really matter..cuz....
-_-;;... i know a person that's 19 years old.. she
going out with 28 years old guy..-_-;;....

but they're both grown up, if does matter if say, the guy is 19 and the girl is 15 (or vise versa). thats just sick and he/she needs to be shot if thats the case.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-29-2002 06:32 PM