Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > sleepless nights...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seung ju

sleepless nights...

i hate this shit. i'll probably miss class tomorrow b/c i cant sleep now. this sucks. i'm on my way to academic suspension. hurray for college life

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

ack! I've been having trouble sleeping all this week!
I wake up...then I go back to half sleep...I wake up...then I go back...up and back!
Ugh!
Insomnia is not good...

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-06-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

sleeping pills.

Old Post 04-06-2002 05:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

or try some nyquil :sleepy:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i dunno, that stuff usually doesnt help me to sleep. any other ideas?

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

i could always club you over the head tooj ;)

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jun Click here to Send Jun a Private Message Visit Jun's homepage! Find more posts by Jun Add Jun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I have a hard time sleeping in non-school days as well. During summer it got crazy, i was never tired and had to force myself to sleep at 3:00 am. I have this whole sleep theory, anyone interested just read my profile on AIM.

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh i no a perfect idea.. "read" until ur tired..realli.. but i heard on tv that u shouldnt try to read before u go 2 sleep fo some reason.. :huh:

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

its just bad sleeping habits.. thats why.. try this...

1. dont use your bed for anything except sleep.. i.e. hw.. eating..
2. dont use caffeine, dont smoke, dont eat sugar at least four hours before going to sleep..
3. dont count sheep.. think of waterfall.. i dunno why but that supposed to be better
4. sleep the other way around.. that usually helps me.. like..put your head where your feet would usually be.. that helps me a lot.. i dunno why.. maybe i like the smell of my feet
5. if all else fails.. drink beer.. like im doin now.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-06-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Re: sleepless nights...

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i hate this shit. i'll probably miss class tomorrow b/c i cant sleep now. this sucks. i'm on my way to academic suspension. hurray for college life

whoa, your college makes profs take attendance?

ouch... if i was in your position, i would be suspended two weeks into the year .

Old Post 04-06-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

dun move...dun think just close ur eyes and just stay there.... it mite take up to 3 hrz but in the end ull fall asleep..

Old Post 04-07-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Re: Re: sleepless nights...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunken Master

whoa, your college makes profs take attendance?

ouch... if i was in your position, i would be suspended two weeks into the year .

haha, not all of them do, but some do. i was lucky as hell too. i missed my geology lecture like 11 times, so i asked the teacher how many i missed cuz i was curious. she only had me down for 5 absences, the max is 6 before they lower your grade. i about pissed my pants. i think i better go to class from now b/c i cant let the good luck like that pass me by.

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:08 AM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Don't take a bath/shower before you go to bed. Something about the heat or coolness (if you like cold showers) that wakes you up.
BE DIRTY! Hahaha

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

lol, i usually take showers before or after i get back from classes. so i dunno what my problem is. oh well, i got good sleep this weekend.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:42 PM
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Jun
i could always club you over the head tooj ;)

and that's not very nice junni
:p

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:42 PM
MellowYellow

i.......have many of them too.... try visiting a doctor....
have you seen the commercials for ambien? they work...

but seriously..... go to the doctor..... you might be an insomniac (i'm not trying to be funny or joking.... like if you REALLY have trouble going to sleep you might be.... i was for a while... but my sleep patterns became a little more normal...)

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

really? i never thought about that... maybe i should.

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:33 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

ah, my dad gave me ambien once (he's a doctor). It knocks you out, not literally, but makes you really sleepy and it was hard for me to get up early the next day. It works though.

Old Post 04-14-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

seung ju... are you tooji from ayomedia??? I shoulda known...

Anyway, I have been having sleeping problems too... But I was reading a book about it and it says that if you take naps during the day, try not to... Then you'll be able to sleep at night... If you really hafta take a nap, then take a nap only for 45 minutes to 1 hour... I tried it, and it really works... I thought that I had insomnia until I tried this... Hahaha... Can't sleep tonight though... I took a frickin' 3 hour nap... It was good!!! I love sleep!

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, its me from kmon forums.

but i tried the nap thing, that only makes it worse. especially b/c my dumb ass room mate makes so much noise when he's in the room, its hard to actually take a nap in the first place.

Old Post 04-15-2002 10:49 AM