Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Flcl
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
apexkw
scooby south!

Flcl

has anyone watched it?
i suppose theres only 6 episodes...
i liked it and it was a strange story but oh well...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2003 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

sorry, never heard of it.

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 08-04-2003 01:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i like it it's so random but cool at the same time. it's on on midnight run at 12 am. it's pretty good, watching it rite now... think it's the second episode.... doesn't make sense really tho lol cuz it's all... weird

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 08-06-2003 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

what kind of anime is it?

Old Post 08-06-2003 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

isnt it also known as Furi Kuri? i've saw wallpapers of Furi Kuri and it say FLCL in the pictures.. seems pretty good to watch ^^;

Old Post 08-07-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

yeah its called Furi kuri and i suppose cartoon network calls it fooly cooly or something like that....

Old Post 08-07-2003 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orange

FLCL has been on my favorite anime list for awhile now. the anime is.. undescribable. people looking for a specific kind of anime... probably wont like it, imo. but its worth checking out.

Old Post 08-08-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for orange Click here to Send orange a Private Message Visit orange's homepage! Find more posts by orange Add orange to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

saw da whole thing, thatw as a really good anime... too short tho, do u know if they r gonna make more episodes later?

wana chat?

Old Post 08-15-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its that short?
i don't really like it.. its kinda ehh =/
is there even a plot?
and the dubbed voices annoy me.. haha.

Old Post 08-15-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
its that short?
i don't really like it.. its kinda ehh =/
is there even a plot?
and the dubbed voices annoy me.. haha.

yeah it's only like 6 or 7 eps.

the whole plot is told at the end, the vespa loady (forgot her name ) wants to get that spirit dude or wut ever out of Nauta/Taku. or stuff about it....

yeah... expecially that pink haired girl... and Mamimi

wana chat?

Old Post 08-15-2003 02:34 AM
calintz

im crazy about flcl...but ive dl it along time ago in a computer far far away...near a beach actually...anyways her name is haruka...or something like that

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhwansangl

FLCL aka furi kuri

mad fun

there are two volumes of manga...and when i first read it...it was hard to get the story...hehe

Old Post 09-11-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lhwansangl Click here to Send lhwansangl a Private Message Find more posts by lhwansangl Add lhwansangl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

where did you get the manga?

Old Post 09-14-2003 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
where did you get the manga?

u can find dem at FYE at da mall james... where they have all these mangas on some rack thing...

wana chat?

Old Post 09-14-2003 06:07 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
u can find dem at FYE at da mall james... where they have all these mangas on some rack thing...

i mean, can you get them FOR FREE? like off IRC, P2P, bit torrent, etc.

Old Post 09-14-2003 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote