Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Training Day
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bboy Wushu Punk

Thumbs up Training Day

Anybody like that movie ? ... and what about Denzel Washington's performance ?!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bboy Wushu Punk Click here to Send Bboy Wushu Punk a Private Message Find more posts by Bboy Wushu Punk Add Bboy Wushu Punk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

umm...it was okay....NOT oscar material
i don think denzel deserved a oscar for his performance...
he deserved to win in sooo many other movies and he finally got what he deserved...im so happy he beat that prick russell crowe..but that movie was so-so.....**1/2 stars out of ****

Old Post 04-08-2002 12:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

what the?? that movie was so awsome. i give it 9/10

Old Post 04-10-2002 02:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

that was a great movie. denzel washington is a great actor!

Old Post 04-10-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i like the movie, it's good..
but denzel's acting is not that good in the film

Old Post 04-12-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hey wsup i just rented this movie because of the oscar hype.. i had the preconception that this movie was held up by the strong acting only.. because i didnt know much of the story.. now im glad i watched it

i loved this movie.. it was so intense.. yeah when people think of this movie, they think how much denzel washington did such a good job on being a bad guy.. "KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME!!".. i never really much liked denzel washington characters.. maybe because of the reoccuring characters denzel seems to play and be good at.. or maybe denzel acts the same in every movie.. i dunno .. this is my fav denzel movie tho.. only because you cant believe he's so evil.. and thats the best quality in his character..

but what reallllly blew me over.. was ethan hawke's performance.. totallly.. ethan hawke definitely carried the intensity of every scene.. i loved his character.. he wasnt the supercop.. he was the rookie.. i believed he did an awesome job in this movie.. i think he shoulda won the oscar with denzel.. my favorite scene was the poker scene.. that was the most intense scene.. and also when he was high.. oh man.. i duno about you guys.. but i definitely believed he was high.. reminded me of those days..hahhahhahhahha..

The story was one of the fresher, newer, edgier stories i've seen in a while.. maybe because it had some diversity in this movie without being directly racist.. and story blended so well.. i love those movies that sets on a spand of a day.. the ending was confusing tho.. who were those guys?? i have no clue.. somebody tell me please...

good job antoine fuqua, ethan hawke , and denzel washington..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-14-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zerobde

the one thing that drew me to this movie was the fact that denzel would play a bad guy after so many good guy movies. i wanted to see if he could pull it off and i think he did. although i didn't think it was oscar worthy... but hey, i'm happy for the man. he's done some really good movies in the past that he's been passed over for... so it's all good. both actors did a good job. this movie is worth checking out.

Old Post 04-18-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for zerobde Click here to Send zerobde a Private Message Find more posts by zerobde Add zerobde to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
>=D

i liked it and i liked how denzel played the bad guy that was my main reason for seeing it. i give it ****1/2 stars out of 5

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for >=D Click here to Send >=D a Private Message Find more posts by >=D Add >=D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

Yeah the movie was good. But Denzel didnt deserve a oscar...
It shoulda went to russel....despite.

Old Post 04-25-2002 03:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote