Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Loving You
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
FAKE?

Loving You

Has anyone seen this drama yet? It features Eugene from S.E.S, and she does a pretty good job along the lines of acting skills.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FAKE? Click here to Send FAKE? a Private Message Find more posts by FAKE? Add FAKE? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

she's aite..i just waiting for it to be over..so that i can watch it all at once, its hell to wait for the next episode the next week..ahah so just mine as well watch it all at once

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Uhm, exactly where are you guys seeing these dramas??? I wanna see them too...

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
she's aite..i just waiting for it to be over..so that i can watch it all at once, its hell to wait for the next episode the next week..ahah so just mine as well watch it all at once

i knoe wut ya mean..i'm startin to do dat now tOo..

quote:
Uhm, exactly where are you guys seeing these dramas??? I wanna see them too...

i think most people rent videos..
mah cuzin gave me dis site .. i havent been to it..so i dunno if its any good..here ya go anyway
mellmusic.wo.to - he says u shouldnt go dere and watch it around dis time..cuz it'll be laggin cuz of da people.. he recommends early early morning..like..2-5? i dunno..wuteverz..

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damn i want to see that drama, i kno that park young ha is in it too... hes madd good actor (he wuz in gyuh ool yuhn ga as Sang Hyuk) n i dun think eu gene can act, wuhtever we'll see

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

the kiss scene in loving you was in the newspapers~ keke! saying like ish too much.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-05-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i want to see this i heard it alreadi came out in tha us in sum places

Old Post 08-05-2002 07:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i was in korea.. wen the first episode was aired... yeh.. i realie like the drama.... but imma wait till its sall over so i can watch it all at once.. iss a pain in the ass jess waiting for the next episode to come out

Old Post 08-06-2002 11:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ling

Yepie!!

yep i did but not finish though. You can see it at www.solid07.net
in the multimedia forum. You will find it there. but you have to stream it. i really like it!!!

Old Post 08-13-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ling Click here to Send Ling a Private Message Find more posts by Ling Add Ling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kami

Loving you from corea world.

episode 1.
mms://211.106.66.140/nextv/pod/2tv/4/dra_lovingu/mon_m.asf

episode 2.
mms://211.106.66.140/nextv/pod/2tv/4/dra_lovingyou/tue_m.asf

episode 3.
mms://211.106.66.140/nextv/pod/2tv/1/dra_lovingyou/mon2_m.asf

episode 4.
mms://211.106.66.140/nextv/pod/2tv/1/dra_lovingyou/tue_m.asf

episode 5.
mms://211.106.66.140/nextv/pod/2tv/0/dra_lovingyou/mon_m.asf

episode 6.
mms://211.192.192.27/DISK4/EN0000001191/2tv/20020813/dra_lovingyou/dra_lovingyou06_m.asf

episode 7.
mms://211.192.192.27/DISK4/EN0000001191/2tv/20020819/dra_lovingyou/dra_lovingyou07_m.asf

episode 8.
mms://211.192.192.27/DISK4/EN0000001191/2tv/20020820/dra_lovingyou/dra_lovingyou08_m.asf

Last edited by kami on 08-26-2002 at 07:57 AM

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kami Click here to Send kami a Private Message Find more posts by kami Add kami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinky

I heard that Eugene and Park Yong Ha are going out in real life. after shooting "Loving You" together, the two of them started to date for real. But after the drama is over, Park Yong Ha is suppose to go to the army.

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinky Find more posts by pinky Add pinky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by pinky
I heard that Eugene and Park Yong Ha are going out in real life. after shooting "Loving You" together, the two of them started to date for real. But after the drama is over, Park Yong Ha is suppose to go to the army.

i heard that news too..
btw, i'm really curious abt this drama...
so anyone that has watched this..is it a good drama??

Old Post 08-27-2002 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

..when i saw gyuh ool yun ga..
i thought that Park Yong Ha was sOo ugly..
but den..i started watching loving you..
he looks soo hot ^^ ..i think he looks hella good with the sleeve less shirts..
anyway~ i think eugene acts very well..
better than that one girl in soon soo eh shi dae..
that girl cannot act whatsoever..=T

..whenever i watch some korean love drama/mini series..
i get so jealous of the girls..cuz the guys are sOo sweet..
its like..why cant there be guys like that in real life..?
yea..makes me want a namja chingOo *tear*

Old Post 09-09-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SaRanGHae~noona

it was on tv while i was in korea this summer...but i never actually watched a full episode -_-;.
ya i only watched it for like 5-10 minutes...and it was pretty boring

Old Post 09-11-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SaRanGHae~noona Click here to Send SaRanGHae~noona a Private Message Find more posts by SaRanGHae~noona Add SaRanGHae~noona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote