Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > asking out.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
thanks for the advice + ideas guys. =)
but i decided that it might be too early. =T. i just want to get to know her better, become better and comfortable friends. maybe then i will. weeeeeee

Thats a very good idea. Getting to know each other be4 hand is probably the best you can do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

argggg you doofuses...YOU DO NOT "GET TO KNOW" THE GIRL AND BECOME BETTER FRIENDS....kids man...you will never learn anything after the first 2 months of meeting and chillling is shit hard to get beyond being just friends. like seriously meetin n shit. after those initial 2 months its harder to become anything other than friends. and if you do happen to go out after being meetin for more than 2 months the dating relationship will be short lived. whatever that means to you relatively...but when i say short lived i mean...like..several months to 1 year. do whatevr man. but ive been down that road too and figure that im 5 years older than you. trust me man...

Old Post 11-11-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
argggg you doofuses...YOU DO NOT "GET TO KNOW" THE GIRL AND BECOME BETTER FRIENDS....kids man...you will never learn anything after the first 2 months of meeting and chillling is shit hard to get beyond being just friends. like seriously meetin n shit. after those initial 2 months its harder to become anything other than friends. and if you do happen to go out after being meetin for more than 2 months the dating relationship will be short lived. whatever that means to you relatively...but when i say short lived i mean...like..several months to 1 year. do whatevr man. but ive been down that road too and figure that im 5 years older than you. trust me man...

now that i think about. hes fukin right. after a few months it will be harder to be anything more than just a "buddy" so act quik, take a chance cuz beleive me, there will be alot more after that.

Old Post 11-11-2003 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ey seon ho. forget what all these hyenas are saying. just sit there and figure it out for yourself.

if the real seonho is a note and rose type of guy.. then do it. if he's just doing that cuz he can't think of anything better.. i hope he realizes that its just that and thinks of somethinh better. believe in yourself and the rest wil follow.. cuz she'll end up dating the real seonho. thats who you want her to like.. isn't it?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-11-2003 07:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ey seon ho. forget what all these hyenas are saying. just sit there and figure it out for yourself.

if the real seonho is a note and rose type of guy.. then do it. if he's just doing that cuz he can't think of anything better.. i hope he realizes that its just that and thinks of somethinh better. believe in yourself and the rest wil follow.. cuz she'll end up dating the real seonho. thats who you want her to like.. isn't it?

thanks.

Old Post 11-11-2003 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

im tellin you...the writing on the face thing is a good idea

Old Post 11-11-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

dayum. im in the same predicament right now.. haha you guys are like the jsl hyungs.

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by paboh4life
dayum. im in the same predicament right now.. haha you guys are like the jsl hyungs.
yes we are. but hes much older than i am.....HAHHAHAHAHA

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:55 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
there's nothing like the erotic aroma of synthetic RAM pumping out memory to get a woman fall head over heels for you.

lmao

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA

thats not ALWAYS the case...but i guess i agree. thats why u have to be slick like me and befriend them, and be so crazy taht they start to like you LOL jus playin...i cant do that

Jsl hyungs lmao...

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 11-12-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Well I will just write down my own asking a friend out experience. Ive been friends with this girl for about a month and half. But ever since we started being friends I had strong feelings for her, and I didnt know how she felt about me. Then I started getting signs she liked me more than a friend. So last night I risked our friendship, I was taking her home from her friends house and stopped onside of a hill up on a mountain and talked to her. I turned the car off so everything was very quiet. It took me about a good 30 minutes to say what I wanted to say. I held her hand and just looked at her and asked her. are we more than just friends. She nodded her head then i told her I wanted to be with her and told her just to close her eyes and think about what i was going to say.. so i asked her if she too wanted to be with me, she said yes pretty fast and I was surprised, so then i kissed her. Then she said.. BUT.. i was like OH SHIT theres a but.. she said its gonna be hard because her parents wont except me because im not HMONG like she is. So i told her I didnt care, she can keep me a secret becuase I wanna be with her, not her parents. So then she just smied and on the way back to her, I got out real quick and put on my jacket and took my turtle neck off so she could have something of mine to sleep in or wear whenever she wanted to think about me. I dropped her off and gave her one last kiss and went home.. THE END

Im hoping you can gather something from this.

Last edited by Hyesungu on 11-12-2003 at 06:55 PM

Old Post 11-12-2003 06:13 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Well I will just write down my own asking a friend out experience. Ive been friends with this girl for about a month and half. But ever since we started being friends I had strong feelings for her, and I didnt know how she felt about me. Then I started getting signs she liked me more than a friend. So last night I risked our friendship, I was taking her home from her friends house and stopped onside of a hill up on a mountain and talked to her. I turned the car off so everything was very quiet. It took me about a good 30 minutes to say what I wanted to say. I held her hand and just looked at her and asked her. are we more than just friends. She nodded her head then i told her I wanted to be with her and told her just to close her eyes and think about what i was going to say.. so i asked her if she too wanted to be with me, she said yes pretty fast and I was surprised, so then i kissed her. Then she said.. BUT.. i was like OH SHIT theres a but.. she said its gonna be hard because her parents wont except me because im not HMONG like she is. So i told her I didnt care, she can keep me a secret becuase I wanna be with her, not her parents. So then she just smied and on the way back to her, I got out real quick and put on my jacket and took my turtle neck off so she could have something of mine to sleep in or wear whenever she wanted to think about me. I dropped her off and gave her one last kiss and went home.. THE END

Im hoping you can gather something from this.

*Sigh* *sniff sniff* im too old for this crap...

Old Post 11-12-2003 08:27 PM
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

dayum yo... that was..beautiful..

Old Post 11-15-2003 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote