Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Concered about my friend
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZzSarahXx2004

Concered about my friend

I have concerns about my friend. He deeply cares about this girl, he want to make her happy, but the thing is she cheated on him, they worked things out. Should he stay with her? I mean he really love this girl. If she cheated one, you think she will do it again? She say she broke it off with the other guy, he beleives her, but could she still be seeing him? Maybe im asking all this because I really care about this guy, even have feelings for him. I really want those two to make things work and last. Ive never seen him happy like this. If he found out that she cheated on him again, I think he would be absolutely crushed. Any words of advice? Thanks

EDITED: I was on the phone most of the night with him because he has trouble sleeping. He wanted me to bore him or something, all he really talked about was his gf, how great she is, then I realized I really like him alot, he is so kind, nice, he is very smart, and he is one of the best looking guys I have seen. I want to tell him how I feel, but he is moving in three months to be closer to his girlfriend because they are having a long distance right now. I am planning on telling him tonight after I pick him, Im going to tell him and try to kiss him, is that right? I mean he does have a girlfriend. Any words of the wise?

Last edited by ZzSarahXx2004 on 02-21-2003 at 08:27 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2003 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZzSarahXx2004 Click here to Send ZzSarahXx2004 a Private Message Find more posts by ZzSarahXx2004 Add ZzSarahXx2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hmm... i guess he can try it again... but i'm not really sure about the girls loyalty to him... Tell him how u feel about him, that ur concerned. if she cheates on him again...be there to confort him

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-21-2003 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

man u dont giv a cheater another chance! i say wit all honesty f&$# her! that lil....i mean if she really luvs him y did she do it?! i wouldnt trust that lil b&$#@ ever. she did it once she can do it again i mean she obviously didnt care much the first time if she did it. i dunno about u guys but where i live we call that a slut

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-21-2003 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

wow this girl that you are talking about, in my opinion, has lost her trust to her bf. I mean if they were in love, how could she do something like that. If something like that happens, maybe it just wasnt meant to be, I mean that is possibly the worst thing that you could do to your partner. As for you, I think you should tell him how you feel, whether or not you guys will start something, but it is your decision to make. I dont know exactly what the situation is and neither does any1 else, so you have to trust yourself and your heart, however cheesy that may sound. good luck

Old Post 02-21-2003 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

thats so wrong of you to post this on some forum, and what you did tonight was wrong, I trusted you, you totally broke our bond as friends. Im glad that you cared about me, but i told u everything and you should have left it at that.

Old Post 02-22-2003 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

this is like....korean mini-series in the makin....scp should get to work on this one quick

Old Post 02-22-2003 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
this is like....korean mini-series in the makin....scp should get to work on this one quick

Really? What would it be called? lol

Old Post 02-22-2003 08:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu
Really? What would it be called? lol
mal tahn wangjah....good name huh?

Old Post 02-22-2003 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:

eung um...

if i was the guy i would have dumped dat bitches ass.... but i guess dat guy did really love dat girl alot... i dunno wat to say to this situation... but all i can say is... Sarah stay out cuz i dunt think ur doin anything better.... i mean COMON girlie... you noe he still has feelings for her... why try to kiss him? i guess dats ONE way of telling him how you feel about him... but you also didnt respect HIS feelings... dat was ur fault

o btw yeah his gf does sound like a total bitch... ask him why he still loves her.. and if he says he just does... You noe its true love...

Old Post 02-22-2003 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Concered about my friend

quote:

EDITED: I was on the phone most of the night with him because he has trouble sleeping. He wanted me to bore him or something, all he really talked about was his gf, how great she is, then I realized I really like him alot, he is so kind, nice, he is very smart, and he is one of the best looking guys I have seen. I want to tell him how I feel, but he is moving in three months to be closer to his girlfriend because they are having a long distance right now. I am planning on telling him tonight after I pick him, Im going to tell him and try to kiss him, is that right? I mean he does have a girlfriend. Any words of the wise? [/B]

face the facts, your going to regret it if you go through with it. he's fixated on one girl right now, and to be honest, i don't think he's going to move his interests towards you in one sudden "kodak moment" where you confess your feelings to him. best to leave him be to work out his problems with his girlfriend and stay out of the equation.

Old Post 02-22-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Concered about my friend

quote:
Originally posted by ZzSarahXx2004
I have concerns about my friend. He deeply cares about this girl, he want to make her happy, but the thing is she cheated on him, they worked things out. Should he stay with her? I mean he really love this girl. If she cheated one, you think she will do it again? She say she broke it off with the other guy, he beleives her, but could she still be seeing him? Maybe im asking all this because I really care about this guy, even have feelings for him. I really want those two to make things work and last. Ive never seen him happy like this. If he found out that she cheated on him again, I think he would be absolutely crushed. Any words of advice? Thanks

EDITED: I was on the phone most of the night with him because he has trouble sleeping. He wanted me to bore him or something, all he really talked about was his gf, how great she is, then I realized I really like him alot, he is so kind, nice, he is very smart, and he is one of the best looking guys I have seen. I want to tell him how I feel, but he is moving in three months to be closer to his girlfriend because they are having a long distance right now. I am planning on telling him tonight after I pick him, Im going to tell him and try to kiss him, is that right? I mean he does have a girlfriend. Any words of the wise?

umm...ok, you have the first paragraph where you make cheating to be bad, and then you have the second one where you are going to make him cheat on his gf. Good job there budday.

-edit- oh wow, this thread is pretty old actually, it's only like the 6th one on the forum though heh, sorry to bring this back if someone wanted it to remain down there. I can't change it back now. sorry.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-02-2003 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red_anjo

You give people chances because you love them, it don't matter how much they break your heart.. just as long as they're by your side you don't care... My advice to you is ... Go for it, don't wait around cause if you don't tell him he'll never know and you'll live your life with regret.. cause you'll never know if he is the one or not... You just gotta understand that if you kiss him and he doesn't feel the same for you.. things between you two will be vary different... Trust me i dated my bess fren and know we don't even talk.. plus its so hard to forget him.. after waiting 2 years for him... I think if you do it now you'll feel better about yourself and be able to move on, as for me i'm one depress gurl without a heart... its so hard to get back and date again knowing that i have someone else clinging to my heart... one more thing you kinda don't wanna rush your fren into anything, becasuse if he really loves this gurl and he has feelings for you.. he'll eventualy end up hurting you later on... i hope you kinda understand..

Old Post 03-10-2003 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for red_anjo Click here to Send red_anjo a Private Message Find more posts by red_anjo Add red_anjo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by red_anjo
You give people chances because you love them, it don't matter how much they break your heart.. just as long as they're by your side you don't care...

yea so ur sayin the girl took a few brakes being next 2 him and decided sharin is carin
yea u giv chances but i dont keep givin them chances. i giv them a chance to prove themselves. if people giv a 2nd or 3rd chance that's their choice. but we r talkin about CHEATIN. we rnt talkin about not showin up 2 a date or lettin someone down. she left his side and went to go get banged by someone else.
am i the only one thinking that cheatin is a big deal and that u just drop the whore like a bad habit or hav the rest of the world find a whore as perfectly fine???

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-10-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

DUN GIVE A CHEATER ANOTHER CHANCE, cause they will do it agains and agains and again DON"T DONT" DONT'. tell the dude how u feel cause he obviusly needs some loving . his gf cheated on him and he neds a shoulder to lean on probs urs so go for it :D

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 03-13-2003 11:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red_anjo

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

am i the only one thinking that cheatin is a big deal and that u just drop the whore like a bad habit or hav the rest of the world find a whore as perfectly fine???

Yes i do think that cheating is a big deal, but sometimes your so blinded by love you just don't care sometimes... you actually think that the person has changed.. and if they did come back to you i gesse you think that they do really love you.. Me and my fren was talking about this a lunch and we both agree that if you keep taking that person back, they'll keep doing that to you.. cause you just take the sh!t they do and take them back everytime.. i think that eveyone just has to learn how to move on once its over its over no looking back..

Old Post 03-13-2003 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for red_anjo Click here to Send red_anjo a Private Message Find more posts by red_anjo Add red_anjo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

hell yes i agree totally

Old Post 03-13-2003 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
mal tahn wangjah....good name huh?

guy that rides a horse?

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
guy that rides a horse?
PRINCE ON HORSE

Old Post 03-17-2003 04:01 AM
devils night

yo "sarah" get my pix off yo dam profile!!!!!!! stop jacking my shit! n i dont c any other pixs of u!! when i have a whole bunch

Old Post 02-05-2004 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for devils night Click here to Send devils night a Private Message Visit devils night's homepage! Find more posts by devils night Add devils night to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by devils night
yo "sarah" get my pix off yo dam profile!!!!!!! stop jacking my shit! n i dont c any other pixs of u!! when i have a whole bunch

Hey quit that. She, who ever she maybe, has been around a lot longer than you have.

Besides... despite the age of the thread... you are "flaming" and getting off topic.

And also, no one cares what she looks like... at least I don't. You're the one that seems to be fixated on looks here. It doesn't matter if you're a bajillion times more beautiful than this girl... you don't have a very happy personality or compassion. If it were me, which it isn't i know, in your situation I would have been a little peeved but also really flattered. I'd feel sorry for her, that she had such low self esteem to use my picture... maybe talk to her not flame the hell out of her.

Just let it go already... GET OVER IT... and quick.

Old Post 02-05-2004 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote