Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > George Bush
how's he doing?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
very good job 0 0%
its ok 2 20.00%
bad 3 30.00%
dear god kick him to afganistan 5 50.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

George Bush

Not the senior but the president right now. Do u think he's doin a good job or should be kicked out? vote on the poll and write ur reasons.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

he's horrible the economy is doing horrible, for god sakes he was a cheerleader at yale, the only reason he got to yale was cause of his dad, he cant speak proper english, and who chokes on a pretzel??

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

his popularity from the war on terror is tremendous, and the people of this country blindly follow him once they see him make this "wise decision." I mean, which president wouldn't take action against Afghanistan and terrorism after that? The american people give him waaaay too much credit, and if they looked at his policies they'd think differently. His approval rating would be amazingly low if it weren't for that war. He's stretching that for his popularity too much and it's wasting a whole lot of money (beta testing military equipment? haha) Though, for the record, i do agree with him on the tax cuts, and the social security issue...hmm i don't know what he wants but i say completely privatize all social security.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

its not bush's fault that economy is doing a little worse. it was inevitable before his presidency. bush was just unlucky (or we were just unlucky) enough to be president during this time. the economy is not horrible. it's still one of the strongest (if not THE strongest) in the world.

besides, is it really effecting you in either way? no! you crying over the fact that u get normal tissue paper instead of that soft 2-ply charmin paper to wipe your ass?

heheh, you no have to speak english good to be president

i chocked on a pretzel once :sad:

Old Post 05-29-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i chocked on a pretzel once :sad:

ummmm no comment

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-29-2002 01:08 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Okay first off...(i don't like bush btw)

1) It is not Bush that is not making all of his policy actions, or rather he is the puppet of the army of advisors that follow him everywhere and tell him what to do. And that is a big problem with his administration. The main purpose of the advisors for his case specifically is to tell them what the hell a bill that is being presented to him means. Because of this, his viewpoints are subject to being convuluted by the independant interpretations and opinoins of his cabinet advisors. He should try getting smarter so he would understand what is going on himself, so that he may make what he himself feels as the best policy choice- not what his advisors feel as the best policy choice.
2)Already not a year into his presidency (i think its been a year =( ) and he has already been involved in a scandal. However, it's not just a scandal with an office tramp that goes around sucking dick. We are talking about the lives of hundreds that have just been ruined because of a company that Bush and Cheney were tied to (i believe they were on their board of directors). Thus, because the main people were aware of the fact that the company, Enron, was actually on a downward spiral, Bush and Cheney could have done something about it (because they were on the board). However, and this is my own speculation, they allowed this to continue because of the stock money that would be deposited into their own pockets. And now, look at the hundreds of employees, without work, and without any live savings. However, i'm not so familiar with the Enron case so excuse me if there is anything that is inaccurate there

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dreamcatcher

Bush is just milking this 'War Against Terrorism' for all it's worth, because one of the very few things he knows is that when it dies down, he'll be scrambling for just one word in his favor. And oh no, of course he's not against all Afghans or Muslims, just the terrorists. But lets just miss the so called terrorist hideouts so that we can bomb that farming village over there too. He doesn't have new ideas of his own, he's just trying desperately to continue what his father started and blame it all on terrorism. ha. haha. fat chance. Perhaps I would show a little more sympathy if he could actually speak a coherent sentence without a pause. I mean, you can just see him trying to remember what was on those cue cards.

As much as many people hated Clinton for the Monica Lewinsky stuff, he was a great president, and he did wonders for the US. But have you noticed how quickly Bush was able to undo Clinton's 8 years of work in less than 2? So hey, we're back to where we started - no environmental protection, all work is done for the big business, and we're back at war. Americans can't tell the difference between a Sikh, a Muslim, an Afghanistani, and a terrorist, so they just go around randomly killing any of the above. Oh yeah, Bush is just doing a great job.

And I just thought of one more thing. Now every other country is taking on the war on terrorism excuse also. Every time another country wants to go out and kill somebody, they just blame it on terrorism. So oh, it's not their fault, and it allows them a free ticket to go and kill whoever they have a grudge against. Does it remind you any of the Salem witch trials?

Old Post 06-02-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamcatcher Click here to Send Dreamcatcher a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamcatcher Add Dreamcatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
he's horrible the economy is doing horrible, for god sakes he was a cheerleader at yale, the only reason he got to yale was cause of his dad, he cant speak proper english, and who chokes on a pretzel??

yo chillz. dan let me see u run for president and see if you can do any better. and he didnt mean to choke on a pretzel on purpose. it happened by accident. its like you choking on gum or w.e.

Old Post 06-02-2002 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher

As much as many people hated Clinton for the Monica Lewinsky stuff, he was a great president, and he did wonders for the US. But have you noticed how quickly Bush was able to undo Clinton's 8 years of work in less than 2? So hey, we're back to where we started - no environmental protection, all work is done for the big business, and we're back at war.

agreed.
Republicans despise gov't intervention---> less retrictions on big business ---> increased abuses by mentioned businesses (enron) ---> depressed economy --->causes bad things to happen (i.e. unemployment, unbalanced market, etc.)
If a-->b, b-->c, c-->d, d-->e then it is fairly safe to say that
a-->e = Republicans lead to unemployment, unbalanced market etc. and other bad effects.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-02-2002 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

totally agreed i believe that Clinton was one of the best presidents that we will prob ever see. he really did alot for this country. but bush has really been screwing things up. and i swear if we prove that b@st@rd was holding back wit the 9/11 info he should be hanged! yea and seon ho i cant be president i wasnt born here so ha ^^ and gum when was this??? I personally think that anyone in the forums could hav done a better job then the hick moron thats in office rite now.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-03-2002 12:06 AM
huby40
Squeak....

u talk about him like he's the only 1 runnin the country. check's and balances. you know what that means? it means that no branch of the government has too much power, so no single branch, or person, can fuck us over.

Congress, Executive, and Judicial all got the same power.
You know what that means?

they're ALL fucking us over!!!!!

Old Post 06-03-2002 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yea but hell 2 many people in congress yea u got a point but hell i still think that bush is hidin somethin about 9/11 and soon we will find out.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-03-2002 01:45 AM
huby40
Squeak....

???

Old Post 06-03-2002 02:04 AM