Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > have a history teacher explain this....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

have a history teacher explain this....

i've had this for a long time so i dunno where i found it from anymore:

"man..i'm blowing my time away..wasting it..XP oh well..^^ enjoy! i thought this was kinda interesting. Interesting match Have a history teacher explain this ---- If he/she can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters. Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Kennedy.' Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln.'
Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a warehouse. Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials. And here's the kicker.
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

1. coincidence does happen
2. its a conspiracy
3. kennedys assassin was psychotic n planned it that way
4. God has a plan for every1
5. something that someone realized when he/she was very bored and decided to spend 10 hours researching this

ah, iono, im not a history teacher

Old Post 07-09-2002 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

yes well lincoln wasnt killed by the FBI!!!
hav u heard of the "magic bullet" thing?!?! its such BS made by the FBI. its like the 1 bullet went through 1 guy then took a 45 degree turn hit another person, stopped went reverse hit JFK 20 times and then stopped for 5 secs and took a 90 degree turn and shot everyone 5 times over again. ok thats not the exact thing but if u ever hear it u will start laughin cause its such BS.
the FBI killed JFK there was atleast another shooter!! the FBI has takin over the world ahhhhhh

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

why is this in the debate forum?

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

were supposed to talk about it having any significance or not.

to me those are a lot of coincidences. anything can be made to look coincidences. they both were wearing SUITS at the time!! WOW!!! (crappy example i know)

if this was a conspiracy then we have the stupidest secret society in the world. who the hell deliberately does this? bah...

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: have a history teacher explain this....

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe. [/SIZE]

shit. now thats some crazy ass coincidence.!!!!!! :omg:

Old Post 07-10-2002 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the difference is that ANdrew Johnson was a crap president
and Lyndon Johnson was a good one so no conspiracy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
were supposed to talk about it having any significance or not.

to me those are a lot of coincidences. anything can be made to look coincidences. they both were wearing SUITS at the time!! WOW!!! (crappy example i know)

if this was a conspiracy then we have the stupidest secret society in the world. who the hell deliberately does this? bah...

its all politics my friend all politics
they can kill a man for the way he looks, like u rakkkoon

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
its all politics my friend all politics
they can kill a man for the way he looks, like u rakkkoon

make sense damn it!!!!

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

make sense damn it!!!!

wat part of its politics dont u understand rakkkoon?!?!?!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:56 AM
huby40
Squeak....

what do u mean by 'its all politics'?

and who the hell are 'they'?

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:59 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

"they" can be anyone like FBI, NRA, NASA, THE P.A.N.D.A. CLUB(some gay animal rites club in my skool) politics my friend, they dont like how the person is doin their job they wack them its simple.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:04 AM
huby40
Squeak....

ur just accusing any organizaiton of conspiring?

pffft, right. NASA launches a rocket up a president's ass and kills him, but NOBODY knows even though it says in HUGE letters "NASA" on the side of the rocket.

simple. ok dan. whatever. *gives aznkid a cookie

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:07 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

YEA i got a cookie wat now!! rakkkoon!!
puhahaha we sound like dorks

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:08 AM