Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Language > chinglish
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

chinglish

ni men hao! xian zai wo den shou xiang bing kuai yang hao lung oh!! wo bu zhe dao ru guo ni men ting de dong hai shi ting bu dong yin wei wo bu tai hui yong pinyin ke shi ru guo ni ke yi bang zhu wo wo hui hen gao xing.
aiyah wo xu yao na ge zhong wen de TEXT haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2003 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Old Post 01-20-2003 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

gong dong hua hai ho di.

"cantonese is better"

but i'll agree that mandarin sounds better :(
chinglish never really works, the tones always get mixed up v

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-20-2003 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: chinglish

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
ni men hao! xian zai wo den shou xiang bing kuai yang hao lung oh!! wo bu zhe dao ru guo ni men ting de dong hai shi ting bu dong yin wei wo bu tai hui yong pinyin ke shi ru guo ni ke yi bang zhu wo wo hui hen gao xing.
aiyah wo xu yao na ge zhong wen de TEXT haha

i have no idea what that says but it looks mean cuz it has the angry expression ^^;;

Old Post 01-21-2003 01:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ni di chinese hen hao. wo di chinese hen bad. wo can speak/understand zhong wen and guang ton huah (i dunno how to ping ying it but i'm trying to say "cantonese" ). wo di baba si cantonese. wo di mama si fu zien ren (aka hokkien). wo di zhong wen name is "Chan Si En." wat is ni di zhong wen name?

now THAT'S chinglish! chinese and english mixed together! hahaha j/p

Old Post 01-21-2003 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
ni di chinese hen hao. wo di chinese hen bad. wo can speak/understand zhong wen and guang ton huah (i dunno how to ping ying it but i'm trying to say "cantonese" ). wo di baba si cantonese. wo di mama si fu zien ren (aka hokkien). wo di zhong wen name is "Chan Si En." wat is ni di zhong wen name?

now THAT'S chinglish! chinese and english mixed together! hahaha j/p

lol it ain't that bad

oh yea, my chinese name is Liang Sum.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-22-2003 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

-edit-

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-22-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

this is really interesting... wish I knew how to speak it

Old Post 01-22-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
lol it ain't that bad

oh yea, my chinese name is Liang Sum.

shieh shieh ni!
ngor di gong tong wua name is chan si yun. (or at least dats how u pronounce it in cantonese)

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jJanGgoO15

Thumbs up

wo ting da dong!! nice job!

Old Post 01-23-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jJanGgoO15 Click here to Send jJanGgoO15 a Private Message Visit jJanGgoO15's homepage! Find more posts by jJanGgoO15 Add jJanGgoO15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

Re: Re: chinglish

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i have no idea what that says but it looks mean cuz it has the angry expression ^^;;

lol i sed mai hands are like ice cubes cuz i;m so cold haha

unis - i speak true chinglish! onli the pplz hu hang around me a lot can understand wut the hell i'm saying. like once we went camping and we were setting up the tent and mai dad wuz like "ba zhe ge bang ze zhua hao" and i wuz like "i AM zhua-ing hao" and he wuz hella cracking up. eh i hope thaz understandable haha

wo de zhong wen ming ze shi yang xin yi. wo bu hui shuo guang dong hua, wo zhe hui "gong hei fat choy" (na dui bu dui ) gen "lei hou ma." wei she me suo you de guang dong ren hui shuo guo yu ke she shuo guo yu de ren bu hui shuo guang dong hua? hmmm wo xiang xue

Old Post 01-23-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

shit!!! thats a lot!
i can read like bits n bits... not da whole thing tho... maybe if i spend a long time on it.
...stupid pinying....

Old Post 01-23-2003 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

wow! i'm so proud of you!! your chinglish/ping ying has improved greatly and with all the correct spelling and everything!!

i can understand what you're saying! keep up the good work and gL on your final!

Old Post 01-23-2003 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Cool, my cantonese name is "Kwok Chun" don't use it here though

Old Post 01-23-2003 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

huh?... what did Kwok Chun just say?

(j/k, i wont call u that ever again)

Old Post 01-27-2003 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

hey .. I suck at writing Chinglish.. but I do know chinese.. here I'mma try see if you guys can actually comprehend..haha

ni hao ya! wo de zhong wen ming ze shi wei cha yuin. wo shi zchun Taiwan lai de, nee men na? Wo shen zai chu zai "may qua"..<--(America) ..

haha ok.. let me stop I dun even know if thats comprehendable hahaha

Old Post 01-28-2003 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by aZnSwtHart
wow! i'm so proud of you!! your chinglish/ping ying has improved greatly and with all the correct spelling and everything!!

i can understand what you're saying! keep up the good work and gL on your final!

puhahaahaha xie xie (wo men de lao shi shi ge bee-ya-chi) did u get that?

LuvSunghoonie - ni hao! wo shi tsong(eh? wutz the "ts" sound) taiwan lai de. ni de zhong wen hai bu tsuo ^^

Old Post 01-28-2003 02:50 AM
eddiee
werD?

why type in chinglish and not in korean font?

i think its very disappointing that a lot of chinese/taiwanese kids dont know how to read or write the language while most of korean kids and some japanese kids i think do

Old Post 01-28-2003 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

weEe! im so happy! i understood wut u sed even tho im canto, woohoo!
thas wut i get for watchin meteor garden!!

Old Post 01-28-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
why type in chinglish and not in korean font?

i think its very disappointing that a lot of chinese/taiwanese kids dont know how to read or write the language while most of korean kids and some japanese kids i think do

truee....buh chinese is a lot harder to learn how to read.....i forgot evrythin i learned frum chnz skoo -.-

....n noone seemz to kno how to type in chnz either.......

Old Post 01-28-2003 04:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote