Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Super Bowl
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

and for those who didn't see the halftime show..here's some highlights..lol

half time show

half time show 2

news article

heh enjoy

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2004 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

if a team i don't like plays i don't watch it just a little bit i just wait for thee commercials :D

Old Post 02-02-2004 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
and for those who didn't see the halftime show..here's some highlights..lol

half time show

half time show 2

news article

heh enjoy

First two links don't work.

Old Post 02-02-2004 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

I guess according to the news, there were 3 times as many people watching the Super Bowl in china than in the us ;)6

Old Post 02-02-2004 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

create the thread in the correct forum. it is not difficult.

moving to sports.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-03-2004 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
nah... wasn't that amazing... but i guess the last like 10 mins got crazy

apparently u didnt watch it. or u don't understand how crucial each possession was for each team.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-03-2004 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

that was a pretty good game i must say

even tho im mad that eagles still lost (three years straight)... the panthers proved to us philly fans that the game was no fluke and we did lose to a good team...

half time show was...interesting..

Old Post 02-03-2004 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i saw like..the last parts of the the game..it was rpetty nice..ooo man..panthers..

Old Post 02-04-2004 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

janet jackson (o)(o)

Old Post 02-04-2004 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

The only thing that i can still remember is this d*mn justin and Janet performance that the us is raving about.. GDI, it's all over the effing newspapers, i mean yeah, it was hot, but dude, it should be front tit page new. rar... o and i liked the comercials, o yeah and Byonce's performnace of the national anthem thingy was so so so awsome! gdi, she sounds good.... anyways.. yeah, i don't care about the game, i had no one to cheer for..

Old Post 02-04-2004 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

gdi means goddamn it?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-04-2004 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by paboh4life
even tho im mad that eagles still lost (three years straight)... the panthers proved to us philly fans that the game was no fluke and we did lose to a good team...

Well yeah, but that still doesn't change the fact that the Eagles' receivers were about as crappy as can be reasonably imagined.

Old Post 02-04-2004 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
gdi means goddamn it?
haha, that's what im thinking. never knew it was abbreviated like that

Old Post 02-09-2004 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
haha, that's what im thinking. never knew it was abbreviated like that

i do because this stupid guy at my school always says it outloud..i wonder if he ever got socked in the face for it

Old Post 02-15-2004 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote