Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > Me rapping "Dear mama" puahaha
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by mynameistika
Hi...don't wanna start beef but...I don't like your screen name...anyways...

i dont see anything wrong wit it... its his username anyways. he can call him self watever he wants.

its all good aite!! lets not pick on each other haha ^^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mynameistika
kanye <3

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

i dont see anything wrong wit it... its his username anyways. he can call him self watever he wants.

its all good aite!! lets not pick on each other haha ^^

Like I said, not trying to start beef, just expressing my opinion...anyways, no hard feelings...like his clips...

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mynameistika Click here to Send mynameistika a Private Message Find more posts by mynameistika Add mynameistika to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Massa Don

"I don' like when people use the word "n*gger"...I am African American"

Why not,this is about nigger music,niggers call themselves niggers

Nigger,Nigger,nigger,

Old Post 09-23-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Massa Don Click here to Send Massa Don a Private Message Find more posts by Massa Don Add Massa Don to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Massa Don

[edit] umm...what was the point of this.

Last edited by J-DraGoNz on 09-28-2003 at 05:37 AM

Old Post 09-23-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Massa Don Click here to Send Massa Don a Private Message Find more posts by Massa Don Add Massa Don to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnpimpceSs

damn, ur voice can seduce girls =]

Old Post 09-28-2003 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by Massa Don
I realize that this may offend some here so I will from now on instead of writing the word nigger I will use
one of the names below to address some of you.

uh, no one finds this offensive?

[edit] took out all of the names, made the post too long

Old Post 09-28-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

damn why reviving year old threads...

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 09-28-2003 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitabunni

uhh...what the hell was all of that about back there? i'm confused about what i just finished reading.....buuuuut....anyway.......

props to niggoreanboi for the rap ...you sound aiight.

Old Post 09-29-2003 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nitabunni Click here to Send nitabunni a Private Message Find more posts by nitabunni Add nitabunni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
damn why reviving year old threads...

krnpimpceSs revived it.

Old Post 09-29-2003 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think the word nigger can be used as a term of deviance (from oppression) when used by blacks themselves. It is a way to refer to the entire population of dark colored skin people without excluding any sect of them (e.g. jamaicans are not african, you cannot refer to them as that). Unfortunately when used by nonblacks it is used as an oppressive tool.

Alex (niggoreanboi) is half black, so i am not offended by his use of the word because people can call themselves anythign they want. But, i can see why you would not like his sn.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-29-2003 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think the word nigger can be used as a term of deviance (from oppression) when used by blacks themselves. It is a way to refer to the entire population of dark colored skin people without excluding any sect of them (e.g. jamaicans are not african, you cannot refer to them as that). Unfortunately when used by nonblacks it is used as an oppressive tool.

Alex (niggoreanboi) is half black, so i am not offended by his use of the word because people can call themselves anythign they want. But, i can see why you would not like his sn.

no, it was massadon's use of the word that i think was offensive. but the post was edited.

Old Post 09-29-2003 09:33 PM