Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 350z
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jimwross

350z

its got lines of all sorts of cars in it... damn looks good what u think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimwross Click here to Send Jimwross a Private Message Find more posts by Jimwross Add Jimwross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

0-60 in around 5.4 seconds for under 30,000 for a sports coupe i is its an awesome deal. and the new curves on the car go with it well. do you notice how some of the new cars have rectangular grills. for example the new C6. imo, the interior is well balanced out with the exterior and i like how the car curves. see the curves on the roof how it archs like that, it mite be just my opinion but i see some Aston Martin resemblence.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-19-2002 at 03:04 PM

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

If I get stationed here in the States, thats the car I'm buying. But according to C&D its hard to get the rear to swing out. Oh well, just another obstacle to overcome.

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

looks like a porsche...a 'lil

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

lol. it looks like one of those audi roadsters.

Old Post 07-24-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
lol. it looks like one of those audi roadsters.

now that you mention'd it. it does. *stares in comparisons*

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

think wuhtever buh thats a freakin nice ass car, itz realli cool nissan bring bak tha Z, suks cause it cause they onli hav orange interiors.... Its also realli cool that they bringin tha Skyline bak to US buh wit a BIG change, it looks nuttin like tha usual Skyline GT-R34, buh its still a skyline, tha 350Z still nice tho, they even hav tha infiniti one G35 Coupe, it looks jus like tha 350Z buh havin four seats and luxuri.

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
think wuhtever buh thats a freakin nice ass car, itz realli cool nissan bring bak tha Z, suks cause it cause they onli hav orange interiors.... Its also realli cool that they bringin tha Skyline bak to US buh wit a BIG change, it looks nuttin like tha usual Skyline GT-R34, buh its still a skyline, tha 350Z still nice tho, they even hav tha infiniti one G35 Coupe, it looks jus like tha 350Z buh havin four seats and luxuri.

where did you read that? i mean that the skyline would be coming to u.s. shores?

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:25 AM
sangxjin

its rumored that the prototype GTR-35 was going to hit the states. well first of all its a prototype and second of all its a rumor. from wat i believe i dont think they'll call it the Skyline GTR-35

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Ok it says in this issue of tha Performance Car Magazine that the new Skyline is called Skyline GT-R. It uses Rear Wheel Drive, uses 3.5L engine and stole alot of the designs from the 350Z. So its a mix of the GT-R34 and tha 350Z.... It first showed at the Tokyo Concept Car show in December.

While on this subject I'll talk a lil more about sum otha power speed demon cars thats in this mag.... The Mazda RX-8 will hit the US sumtime soon too 249 bhp and 149lbs of torquethe outer body is like the 1999 RX-EVOLV,the twin rotor unit's efficiency was greatly improved from the ones of the RX7 and the rotary banes are reduced....

The NSX type R also hits the US with big performance increase.... 280 bhp Vtec V6.... seats, hood top and rear spoiler all made of carbon fiber and there's a realli kikass scoop on the hood.... Onli thing that stays same on it is the bak end styling...

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i hate the stock rx8 tailights (altezzas). and is it just me or can u see a close resemblence between the s2000 front end and the rx-8 front end. btw.

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:48 AM
Street RSX

troo tha rear lites dun go wit the RX8 and not jus tha front buht the rear end looks like tha S2000, wit tha lil bump on top... I think its a mix of tha Miata and tha S2000

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:56 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i don't like the design. the lights aren't placed very well

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

Skylines were never in the US in the first place.

They dont pass DEQ

Old Post 07-29-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

I mean bringin tha skyline to tha US wit huge changes from the GT-R34

Old Post 07-29-2002 09:53 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

you can get the Skyline to the u.s. i think...gotta use some dealership like motorexx or boss or something like that.

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:48 AM