Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > James Bonds Aston Martin Vanquish
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

James Bonds Aston Martin Vanquish

sangxjin has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

:omg: *drool* WOW!!!!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

DA~YUMM!!!!!!!! :omg:
THATS A FRQN HELL OF A NICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!
i want a frqn car like that
i'd get ALL the guys..
Ruhahhhaaahhahaahaaahahaa

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Engine:
-Updated V12 found in the DB7 Vantage
-6.0-liter 48-valve
-460 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 400 pound-feet of torque at 5,000 rpm
-clutchless six-speed close-ratio manual gearbox controlled by twin paddles (like in the F1 cars)
-4,037-pound car
-accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds and top out at 190 mph.
-limited-production $228,000 supercar capable of standing toe-to-toe with greats like the Porsche 911 Turbo, Ferrari 550 Maranello and Lamborghini Diablo

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

side view.

sangxjin has attached this image:

Old Post 07-29-2002 03:27 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahah i know why pierce brosnan is smiling like that. That is a fukin nice car.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

lol.

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:23 AM
Nojeel

oh my god..im gettin excited...

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
Engine:
-Updated V12 found in the DB7 Vantage
-6.0-liter 48-valve
-460 horsepower at 6,500 rpm and 400 pound-feet of torque at 5,000 rpm
-clutchless six-speed close-ratio manual gearbox controlled by twin paddles (like in the F1 cars)
-4,037-pound car
-accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds and top out at 190 mph.
-limited-production $228,000 supercar capable of standing toe-to-toe with greats like the Porsche 911 Turbo, Ferrari 550 Maranello and Lamborghini Diablo

seen the pix before. but i rather pay to get a porsche gt2 cause it's faster *Vroom*

Engine-
6-cyclinder, 462 HP, 5700 RPMs
Top Speed : 196 mph
0-62 mph : 4.1 s
0-100 mph : 8.5 s

cost less than the vantage.

edit - cost less than the vanguish. :huh:

Last edited by volcom strider on 07-30-2002 at 06:31 AM

Old Post 07-29-2002 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

pierce has such a fake looking smile...bastard

Old Post 07-29-2002 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the twin turbo GT2 may be some what faster in terms of performance but you cant compare the two in terms of style and looks. the interior of the GT2 looks like shit compared to the Vanquish.

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:52 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
the twin turbo GT2 may be some what faster in terms of performance but you cant compare the two in terms of style and looks. the interior of the GT2 looks like shit compared to the Vanquish.

chrooo.. porsche style is getting outdated.. im sick of lookin at those headlights

i saw a vanquish on the street in SF once.. it was in front of the hotel near my school.. it was glimmering... you can see it like four blocks away.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the thing is, porsche has some awesome technology. like how they stuffed over 500 horses on a flat 6 and all that Roll Stabilty Control and 4WD on the turbo and all the other gadgets that make a Porsche well, a Porsche. . If you look at the interior pictures of the GT2 and the Vanquish you can see that Porsche decided to go more on the weight saving rather than luxury. On the other hand the Vanquish has more of a exotic luxury supercar look. look at how the freakin interior stands out so much.

and i agree with sang cheon hyung about the porsche headlights. i mean they should have done something about them on the upper level 911's. I mean almost all newer Porsche cars have that headlight style. And i think Porsche was really stupid when they chose to make a Porsche SUV. Thats right a Porsche SUV with over 400 Horsepower, AWD and all the other shit. I know how this SUV craze is growing but it was really dumb of Porsche to follow the crowd. Supercar manufacturers shouldn't be like this.

Last edited by sangxjin on 07-29-2002 at 09:33 PM

Old Post 07-29-2002 09:30 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

1.) i was talking about performance, strictly cause i'm the type of person knowing how expensive exotics are; i can care less about the styling. if you had a 2000 camaro and a caravan beats you in a drag race, then i feel sorry you; but you dont own a camaro, so i dont feel pity.

2.) various people have various tastes in cars. whether it be style, performance, or both at the same time.

need i say more? ok i will. i'm just stating that the vanquish is just as fast as the 911-T (which is cheaper than the 911-GT). i find that wierd and unusual; especially when i see a 6 cyclinder engine producing over 400 hp when aston could possibly do the same.

p.s. - if you stare long enough you can tell there's a resemblance between the grille of the vanquish and pierce's fake smile.

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

haha i see it too. btw. i understand what your saying know. o and.. i saw a caravan beat a camaro in a drag race. ! im not sure it was a caravan but it was some kind of van. i think it was a plymouth voyager.

Old Post 07-30-2002 04:44 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

that camaro trying to make a pathetic attempt in catching up with that dodge caravan?

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:44 PM
sangxjin

the van had a perfect launch and the camaro was seconds behind. i think the van was blue.

Old Post 07-31-2002 03:14 AM