Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > i need to go snowboarding.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i need to go snowboarding.

one of my good friends from back home (true life) sent me all my snowboard shit and now i realllllly wanna go before snow starts melting. thing is im in so cal and i dunno any of the local mtns. i keep having snowboard dreammmsss.. sheebal dont u hate that???? d=D holla if u wanna go wit me d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2003 10:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

ah, man yeah I havent gone a while either...
I'll probably try going this weekend or something as I am not going to do anything on Valntine's

Old Post 02-11-2003 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

yo dog, GO. immabe hittin up da bush this weekend, so you gotta ride too. ima bust bigger in pipe this time... no fear!

and a mctwist.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 02-13-2003 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

too bad you boys aint in vancouver bc canada
an hr drive and you got lots of snow

i used to go snowboard every couple of days

btw

that amelie movie is totally awsome
got any other recomendations for me?

Old Post 02-13-2003 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ssheeyit.. vancouver.. whistler.. nice.

i guess i should go since you sent my snowboard. going alone is gay but i did it before so.. as long as i have a cd player im kool d=)

recommendations? for movies? i have tons. give me a genre and i'll givem to you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hmmm ..

i wonder what i have to do this wknd?? i might be all bored .. doing nothing ..

OHHH! that's right !!

im going SNOWBOARDING!!! ..

MEEEEEHH!!!

THE WHOLE WKND!!!!!

lol

dont worry .. i'll take pictures n be sure to smile extra big!

^_~

Old Post 02-14-2003 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dont like you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-14-2003 10:31 AM
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

hahahahaha

hey ken, just rec me some of ur faves.
im open to everything

-t

Old Post 02-20-2003 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

falling down on the hard snow and seeing your own blood leak out of your mouth on the whiteness is coll

Old Post 02-24-2003 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i remember the only rail they had at hunter at the beginning of the season was kinked so i was like wutever ive been doin rails for 3 years so i went on it and did it good but the second time i came down and did it i sacked. lol

Old Post 02-24-2003 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

never gone snowboarding before buh i wanna go so bad! =[ it hurts when ya fall buh ish all good~ haha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 03-08-2003 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
never gone snowboarding before buh i wanna go so bad! =[ it hurts when ya fall buh ish all good~ haha

it doesn't so much hurt when you fall ( u kinda get used to it .. at least i have ) ... but you just get really sore after & some bruises ... but it hellah hurts when you break smthng :P

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah you dont hafta worry about gettin hurt snowboarding atleast when u start cause u spend most of ur time of ur ass neway. with skiing people always get outa control and slam into snowbanks and stuff. ive seen some crazy accidents before.

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
it doesn't so much hurt when you fall ( u kinda get used to it .. at least i have ) ... but you just get really sore after & some bruises ... but it hellah hurts when you break smthng :P

yeah like an arm.

or your tail bone.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-08-2003 09:06 AM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yeah like an arm.

or your tail bone.

more like a wrist ... to be exact :P

Old Post 03-08-2003 10:46 PM
sangxjin

i remember there was a c-rail at mountain creek that i tried. i was feeling all confident and shit that day cause i jibbed some of the smaller, flat rails and watched a shitload of mack dawg snowboarding videos before i came. I spotted the rail but i had the shittiest approach. i approached it at a gay angle and as soon as i left the ground i was already unbalanced. I hit the rail and flew back because i came in contact with my heel side first. i landed on my back sideways on the middle of the rail and i hit hard packed ice with my head. THANK YOU HELMET! god that frickin hurt. got rust all over my white jacket too.

btw. im getting a new board. so far i've brought it down to the burton code, custom or the capita death or diaroma.

Props To Huby

Old Post 03-13-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

thats nothing..

me and earl have been eyeing this one bike rail near church all summer.. we're like.. as soon as it snow we're hittin that shit.

so its winter and he packs a nice small jump .. except the thing is like two parts, 20 feet long, angled, and its not like two pipes together(like a rail on parks).
so i hit this a cuople of times and i wreck it. i tried front siding this thing only to have my ass handed to me.. literally landing on my ass... that hurt.. meanwhile my favorite cd "linkinpark" was on and i finally decide to just go all the way.. and apparently we had a crowd so no pussifying now.. i ride and lift off the jump 50/50ing it but i guess i lost my balance and landed on my ass and backflipped off the rail ending up on my head. then i deemed rails are no good for sang cheon's ass.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-13-2003 04:44 AM
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
thats nothing..

me and earl have been eyeing this one bike rail near church all summer.. we're like.. as soon as it snow we're hittin that shit.

so its winter and he packs a nice small jump .. except the thing is like two parts, 20 feet long, angled, and its not like two pipes together(like a rail on parks).
so i hit this a cuople of times and i wreck it. i tried front siding this thing only to have my ass handed to me.. literally landing on my ass... that hurt.. meanwhile my favorite cd "linkinpark" was on and i finally decide to just go all the way.. and apparently we had a crowd so no pussifying now.. i ride and lift off the jump 50/50ing it but i guess i lost my balance and landed on my ass and backflipped off the rail ending up on my head. then i deemed rails are no good for sang cheon's ass.

haha ouch. i remember trying a something like that, only this was a park bench. at mountain creek on the south peak theres this hill that leads to the entrance of the lodge. on the side are stairs and next to it is a wooden platform that leads right into the bench. it was snow covered and friends were with me so i decided to hit it. first of all, never trust your fricking friends when they tell you they're going to make a jump. if only i had known that they were piling powder on powder. of course i didnt know this because i was busy getting ready. as soon as i was making my way down i turned toeside to approach the jump. I pictured myself jibbing the tailside and switching back and riding away smooth. This is when i found out that the jump was a piece of crap. I made contact and jumped only to find that my board sliced right into the middle of the jump like knife on butter. My board got caught under the bench and i was flung foward while my feet were caught under. my body rolled around the bench and i fell to the floor.

Props To Huby

Old Post 03-14-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
haha ouch. i remember trying a something like that, only this was a park bench. at mountain creek on the south peak theres this hill that leads to the entrance of the lodge. on the side are stairs and next to it is a wooden platform that leads right into the bench. it was snow covered and friends were with me so i decided to hit it. first of all, never trust your fricking friends when they tell you they're going to make a jump. if only i had known that they were piling powder on powder. of course i didnt know this because i was busy getting ready. as soon as i was making my way down i turned toeside to approach the jump. I pictured myself jibbing the tailside and switching back and riding away smooth. This is when i found out that the jump was a piece of crap. I made contact and jumped only to find that my board sliced right into the middle of the jump like knife on butter. My board got caught under the bench and i was flung foward while my feet were caught under. my body rolled around the bench and i fell to the floor.

that's why you gotta ollie onto that shit.

yo, that jump onto the bike rack was gooood. i rocked that shit... for like, 2 inches, hahaha.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 03-23-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote