Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > can anyone help me on this supplement/creatine
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

can anyone help me on this supplement/creatine

i jus got this bigass jug of NITROTECH and CELLTECH

anyone have any info about this products? b/c i dunno anything except that it helps u get bigger

is it safe? b/c i hear about how people die and shit takin supplements and creatines

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

dont take those

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

Why not?

i need info

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

u got a jug of something that you know nothing about? smart move

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-27-2003 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

makes ur dick get smalla. but if ur cool with that go ahead.

Old Post 02-27-2003 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
makes ur dick get smalla. but if ur cool with that go ahead.

haha..kevin...i but u know A LOT of this stuff

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-27-2003 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

one of my friends recently got into this stuff and he's researched it pretty thoroughly, and we've talked about it a bit. My brother also takes these when he's weight-lifting, and both Nitrotech and Celltech are safe. Those products, and any products from the EAS company are good to use, I don't know much else though, and I can't tell you why they're safe haha, but I just know that those are good brands of products to use.

Old Post 02-27-2003 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
one of my friends recently got into this stuff and he's researched it pretty thoroughly, and we've talked about it a bit. My brother also takes these when he's weight-lifting, and both Nitrotech and Celltech are safe. Those products, and any products from the EAS company are good to use, I don't know much else though, and I can't tell you why they're safe haha, but I just know that those are good brands of products to use.

yeah i was just playin cause the hardcore steroids do that to u.

quote:
but

i but ur gay. jp =/

Old Post 02-27-2003 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by tm11

thanks alot tommy

Old Post 02-28-2003 11:44 PM