Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Alex Signitures
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
oooo does someone have a crush??

what?!? iono maybe i do.....maybe i don

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2003 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
wow...so many people are using the signature that I made...it's kind of surreal...
for the anti-alex guys...sorry?^_^; I like the sig. though...it's all coordinated and stuff.
The original concept for the sig image was when I was goofing off in photoshop(ofcourse) and came accross the Alex pic where he looked like he'd fallen into his couch. And, then, I remembered some really corny pick-up line that my friend from school said, "did it hurt...(insert response: "what?")...falling from heaven?"...So, I edited the pic and put stars all around Alex oppa to make it seem like he was falling from the sky^^;
Then I wrote: "Alex (oppa) jjang" since Alex likes "oppa" tagged to the end of his name. The "oppa" bit was in parentheses because it was optional and didn't necessarily have to apply to everyone.
...and this was a long-winded explanation

btw...I'm kind of surpised that other people are making Alex sigs and collages as well... what have I started?

muahahaha DUN DUN DUN!!!

AZN Pinoy BOI: don't hate ocngradulate hahaha

BabOxmK: y sure ^_^ more the marrier

Old Post 01-22-2003 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahah we should make an anti alex clan

Yes fight for freedom!!

quote:
wow...so many people are using the signature that I made...it's kind of surreal...
for the anti-alex guys...sorry?^_^; I like the sig. though...it's all coordinated and stuff.
The original concept for the sig image was when I was goofing off in photoshop(ofcourse) and came accross the Alex pic where he looked like he'd fallen into his couch. And, then, I remembered some really corny pick-up line that my friend from school said, "did it hurt...(insert response: "what?")...falling from heaven?"...So, I edited the pic and put stars all around Alex oppa to make it seem like he was falling from the sky^^;
Then I wrote: "Alex (oppa) jjang" since Alex likes "oppa" tagged to the end of his name. The "oppa" bit was in parentheses because it was optional and didn't necessarily have to apply to everyone.
...and this was a long-winded explanation

btw...I'm kind of surpised that other people are making Alex sigs and collages as well... what have I started?

Way to go Karl Marx.

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yes fight for freedom!!

Way to go Karl Marx.

all the member have freedom

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BabOxmK

=D i joined.. is it oggai thou??

〆・▼ →』さr ぉいぞN 【→ ▼・
. 。→ ・:・ し ・:・ → 。. 〇

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
all the member have freedom

I never actually said they didn't.

Hey everyone, take a look at this

Notice that until 8:33 only people not bearing the alex signature have posted something of no affiliation to alex. Just a coincidence I guess.

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
hahah we should make an anti alex clan

im down

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Last edited by ajy on 01-22-2003 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

wewt

Last edited by ajy on 01-22-2003 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ok

Freedom Clan members as of Jan. 21, 2003 8:54 PM EST:
-Ted
-Me
-LiLbLuEaZnBoY
-AJY2k (maybe)

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:55 AM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

Okay guys...this is REALLY stupid.
Look. If I knew that there was going to be SUCH heartache and controversy over a measly little signature that I made because I like Alex and had some free time, I'd have never made it at all.
You guys are making me feel really bad.
Stop making such a big deal out of a little pic!
It was made in good humour, but you guys are turning it into some sort of a conspiracy jealousy thing.
I really don't appreciate the anti-banners with "Alex is gay" emblazoned all over them. It's really sick as well as just all out idiotic. "Gay" as an insult is really really disgusting. There is nothing wrong with being gay, and don't tell me that you didn't mean it that way, because I'm not intersted in that. The point is that you used it, and that I'm offended(and I'm sure other people are as well)
If you've got the time to do stupid stuff, at least do things that don't grossly offend people.
I like the people on JSL, but SOMETIMES...sometimes you guys make me REALLY upset!
Grow up people!

-first member-

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
wewt

andrew you suck hahahahaha

yea neways why ya'll trippin anyways just out of fun ya'll need to chill out

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:07 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
yea neways why ya'll trippin anyways just out of fun ya'll need to chill out

It's a joke.

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:16 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
It's a joke.

yea i knoe

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:18 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
yea i knoe

That's good

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:25 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahaha yeah it was a joke... and somehow it got all seious... yeah over all it's just a joke

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
hahaha yeah it was a joke... and somehow it got all seious... yeah over all it's just a joke

yea..but o well it's all in the past now haha

Old Post 01-22-2003 03:23 AM