Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > who is da best rapper in korea
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

who is da best rapper in korea

kimgoo from koyote....listen 2 1 of their songs Yuljung

and drunken tiger

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i dunno, jo pd, cb mass, kim jin pyo, and drunken tiger are good, old school would have to be eejoon from solid.

Old Post 05-28-2002 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

tiger jk from drunken tiger i the best

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-28-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i personally think dj shine a lil better....
tiger jk sounds 2 fobby

Old Post 05-28-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

dj shine too mono tone....thats wut i think.....u gotta have some feeling and emotion like tiger jk

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by NaRa JjAnG
dj shine too mono tone....thats wut i think.....u gotta have some feeling and emotion like tiger jk

i think thats tite

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:06 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

Seo TaiJi is the guy who started it all. He was the first korean guy to rap.
Drunken Tiger is good and I like the way Kim EZ from BabyVOX raps.

Last edited by annabanana on 05-29-2002 at 11:51 PM

Old Post 05-29-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I think T is tite!
I think Teddy's good but I admit not the BEST!!
He could be tho'
DT is real too......

Old Post 05-29-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paradoxx

IMO, the best rappers are CB Mass, b/c they do all kinds of different styles of rap, it's not all just about smoking and drinking [like drunken tiger ..sometimes] But drunken tiger is still cool!

Old Post 06-03-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but some songs that cb mass came out wit are so gay
like jinjja and hweeparam[whistle]....it's like m to the music makes me high...pleaze......but jus recently i heard M.I., movement II, and movement III.

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:28 AM
seung ju

everybody comes out with gay music, even drunken tiger.

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paradoxx

yeah, i agree Hweeparam was bad, but JinJJa?!?!
i liked that one!! and
all the "movement" songs are cool...do you happen to know which song crticized SM ent and all those "copy-cat" groups?

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

movement 3 was kinda weak compared to the other two. first one was definitly the best. jinjja was ok, hwee param put me to sleep, but its better than some of the rap thats gettin put out.

i'm not sure what song dissed sm and sidus tho.

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:05 AM
bigChubuff

i thought da second was better than first
i'm startin 2 like them...so far i heard na chim ban, m.i., and da movement songs

what other good cb mass songs??
not that whack songs like hweeparam and jinjja and cb mass neun nae chingoo

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:07 AM
Street RSX

Yoon MiRe AkA T, she the best, or drunken tiger and the whole underground crew (Hanseh, CBMass, Insane Deegie...)

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i jus heard final by cb mass and its tite

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:33 AM
kpstylez

ok.. out of male n females.. da best rapping talent is TASHA.. most lyrically talented is TASHA.. so TASHA is the best rapper.. you cant deny that. her lyrics are so real.. and it makes sense.. u kno wut im saying? shes also madd good singer.. dayam she is talented.
-go get da tasha 2 cd-

-brian

Old Post 06-04-2002 05:14 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

even tho she has madd talent in rappin/singin her lyrics dun touch me

Old Post 06-04-2002 05:23 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

the best korean rapper may be fast at rapping, but some of their sht doesn't make any sense. like for example, Shinhwa. the english rap especially, doesn't really make a lot of sense, but they've got good style.
I think Fly to the Sky is good at rapping, since they are like the only group with english rap that makes sense.

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

drunken tiger, hmmm i like 1TYM though too, and the one song i heard of psy's was aight.

Yeah though, Shinhwa has funny english raps, so do a lot of people. Here's something from Gong Shik from dt:

TIGER DROPPING TOPICS HYPNOTIZE IN ILLOGICAL MELODIC SONIC BOOM! UP
YOUR OPTIC SIPPIN' GIN WITHOUT A TOPIC UNDER THE DISCO LIGHT ROCKED IT
IT AIN'T RO OPTICAL ILLUSION IT'S ONLY LOGIC

What does that even mean? I get some of it, but not all haha. Still sounds good when they rap it. And whats that one part about "You and You W-A-C-K Who?" when they just keep saying htat.. Whats it mean? then it goes "See me tapping your boo..." haha...anyone got some help?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote