Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Do you look at a person's avatar or sig to know who they are?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Do you look at a person's avatar or sig to know who they are?

i always look at the sig, thatz the only way that i know who the person is... sometimez i look at the avatar but not a lot

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I don't need to, I know most of these good citizens of JSL and hopefully most of them knows me...

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
I don't need to, I know most of these good citizens of JSL and hopefully most of them knows me...

eh? do you I know you?

anyways... yeah I do sometimes... other than that, I read their name... if they've had the same avatar for some time, I think that's how they look like... like Vic's avatar is of Woo Hyuk(I dunno if it still is) and I always thought Vic looked like Woo Hyuk until I saw his pic! Iono, the avatars make me think that that is how the person looks... haha...

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

me too! itz relly weird, cuz lyk if a girl has a guy for her avatar, i keep thinking that thatz what the girl lookz lyk, cuz itz kinda lyk their own "face" i mite just be crazy

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah i can recognize other like taigrr,mellow yellow, krnxswat and others. i doubt anyone recognizes mine

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

eh? do you I know you?

anyways... yeah I do sometimes... other than that, I read their name... if they've had the same avatar for some time, I think that's how they look like... like Vic's avatar is of Woo Hyuk(I dunno if it still is) and I always thought Vic looked like Woo Hyuk until I saw his pic! Iono, the avatars make me think that that is how the person looks... haha...

do you know me

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

do you know me

lol... of course I know you... I think... what's your name again?

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

lol... of course I know you... I think... what's your name again?

oh thanks. is that a yes or no? :sad:

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:24 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i usually look at the avatar. but mostly i look at the post first and then the name then the avatar..haha

Old Post 09-06-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
yeah i can recognize other like taigrr,mellow yellow, krnxswat and others. i doubt anyone recognizes mine

i recognized your system of a down avatar... but now you changed it so i'll get used to this one.

Old Post 09-06-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

yes i can.....but everybody is changing avatars so much lately....confusing, when u dont get on every day....

Old Post 09-06-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i dun remember ppl's name....
i look at avatar.....
but now everyone's changing their avatar....
to me.... it seems like it's a totally NEW group of ppl posting.....

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 09-06-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

ive kept my avatar...

what does mine say?

Old Post 09-06-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

lol according to julie i look like kye sang...

haha....

i don't look at either....i can just read and tell who they are....nah... dunno bout that

i kinda look at both.... if that makes sense...i don't intentionally look at them...

but it's pretty easy if you know how the person looks like and their picture is in their avatar....

but see now i keep thinking cathy is vicky beacause she has his pic in as her avatar... but it's says something like.... "sexy vic" haha....that would make him incredibly vain....ah.ha...ha... oh blah

i can just tell....

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i look at their avatar. or they IM me ^^

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by tm11

i recognized your system of a down avatar... but now you changed it so i'll get used to this one.

woah, you recognized that? evryone here who didnt know them thought the microphone in serj's hand was a beer bottle lol.

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:37 PM
huby40
Squeak....

krnxswat when switched to nojeel's old avatar i got really confused in a lot of posts

Old Post 09-06-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
but see now i keep thinking cathy is vicky beacause she has his pic in as her avatar... but it's says something like.... "sexy vic" haha....that would make him incredibly vain....ah.ha...ha... oh blah

lol... I thought the same thing when I saw the avatar change

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by luluvang

lol... I thought the same thing when I saw the avatar change

sorrie, that's me under my sister's name saying that...

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:39 PM
HHxEliTE
S2

yeh.. i look at the avatar.. then at the name... and if they have a unique name.. it stays stuck in my head

Old Post 09-07-2002 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote