Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Hey first time posting....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nic3krNnaMjA83

Hey first time posting....

Well, I have some crazy dilemma. hoping to get all you nice korean bro and sis to help me out.

Well, i used to date a Chinese girl in high school, all 4 years, and just today i was searching through friendster.com, hope u guys know wut it is. anyways well for like some far fetch connection i found her. and she goes to UCLA, which i am tranfsering to soon. and we broke up kinda crazy, lets just say last time i saw her was when i broke an umbrella over her face . yeah so well the whole story goes, i got her pregnant and she had a miscarriage, which in many aspects i thank god , and i still think about her alot, oh by the way i am 21 so i havent seen her in a while. well she seems to be doing well, joining a soririty and everything. but how do u think things will go if i run into on campus? i think she wants to kill me still so i dunno. well if u guys need more details just holla.

thanks for listening or reading or wutever

brandon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2004 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nic3krNnaMjA83 Click here to Send Nic3krNnaMjA83 a Private Message Find more posts by Nic3krNnaMjA83 Add Nic3krNnaMjA83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

seriously, what the fuck man?

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nic3krNnaMjA83

was i wrong? could u elaborate more

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nic3krNnaMjA83 Click here to Send Nic3krNnaMjA83 a Private Message Find more posts by Nic3krNnaMjA83 Add Nic3krNnaMjA83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

so you got her pregnant and left her?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nic3krNnaMjA83

no i didnt leave, i would never do that, i was with her the whole way, but then after a while she just left me, then one day brings me this whole drama (the umbrella thing) and now i find her

Old Post 09-14-2004 09:08 AM
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

jerry! jerry!

wonmin*

Old Post 09-15-2004 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babimei

if i was in her shoes i probably would be a little upset about the umbrella thing.. but other than that idk... depends what kind of girl she is cuz you know her better than us. is she the kind of girl that would want revenge or just get over it and move on?

Old Post 09-15-2004 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babimei Click here to Send babimei a Private Message Find more posts by babimei Add babimei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok so the question is.. how do you think it'll go if you run into her on campus?

howdafuckrwesupposed2know.

how about
a) she'll crack YOUR face with an umbrella
b) she'll hug you and totally appreciate the whole pregnancy miscarriage episode... because that, of course, is what all girls want.
c) she'll ignore you and pretend you're the scum of the earth.
d) all of the above.

I'd say.. c. maybe a..

my question is.. why would you hit a girl in the face in the first place.. with an umbrella no less.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-15-2004 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nic3krNnaMjA83

like i said totally reaction, i mean if ur all adrenalne rushing and she is in ur face wut would u do if someon hit u first?

Old Post 09-15-2004 02:40 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

girls hit guys a lot and i am not condoning it, but i would think you could take the higher ground. You are a guy too, you are most likely stronger than she is...you did not even need an umbrella. Sounds overkill.

Stop holding back information and tell us the whole story. You reply to kenvsryu like "well what would you do if someone hit you first?" We only know what you tell us.

Why did she leave you?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-15-2004 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ucla is a huge campus. itll be doubtful youll see her.
but it seems as though you guys didnt end your relationship to well. if i were you, id try to make up for that even if you arent seeking friendship from her. get in contact with her, and try to resolve things as much as you can without getting into any kind is disputes. it seems as if what happened to you two occured because of your actions. so just try to apologize and treat her to lunch or something.

Old Post 09-15-2004 12:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

You just "happened" to find her on friendster "one day"? Buddy... I think you went looking for her.

What exactly do you need help with? What you should do if you meet her by chance?

If she never made an effort to recontact you... there is probably a reason why. If she sees you just... run. lol. If you see her and she doesn't see you... just walk away and pretend you didn't see her. Save her and yourself the emotional agony. From your brief description it seems like she put her life together just fine and has moved on. And besides... that kind of wound isn't worth opening again.

Old Post 09-17-2004 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
You just "happened" to find her on friendster "one day"? Buddy... I think you went looking for her.

u know i seriously just "happened" to find alot of my old childhood friends from arcadia when i lived there like.... 9 years ago!! friendster is serious shiet! i was surprised how these people are all linked SOMEHOW to people i know.... crazy shiet. i believe u man that u can just "happen" to find someone on friendster...

anyway, good luck. i dont know wat to say. peace out A-town.

Old Post 09-17-2004 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babimei

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

anyway, good luck. i dont know wat to say. peace out A-town.

you mean A-town down? lol

Old Post 10-11-2004 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babimei Click here to Send babimei a Private Message Find more posts by babimei Add babimei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

"peace up, a town down"

some man you are

Old Post 11-07-2004 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote