Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > My limit...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alchemist
[B]

Imagine trying to concentrate in school (tough thing to do I expect) now imagine that while you're at school someone named Pike starts killing someone in your class. It's probably a bit more difficult than what you're used to.

True story, I've actually encountered someone who has to deal with these kinds of hallucinations.

Just making up a story and saying it's true doesn't mean anything to me. There's absolutely no evidence that that actually happened. Well.....at least you have shown any concrete ones YET!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2005 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
What is that supposed to mean? Crazy people don't know any better? Listen, I bet the average "crazy" person knows a hell of a lot more than you. Exactly how many "crazy" people have you encountered?

Now as for you, I'm guessing you don't even have that handicap to fall back on and yet you still can't step to Mark Summers or that guy who got kicked out of college for waking up at 4AM to take 3 hour showers. (If you don't understand, I'm talking about your prejudiced and warped views on reality.)

Prejudiced + warped views on reality = garciaas. Sorry, that formula is more than incorrect. Let me fix it for you.........

Old Post 04-22-2005 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
Prejudiced + warped views on reality = garciaas. Sorry, that formula is more than incorrect. Let me fix it for you.........

and your correction would be where?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-23-2005 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Just because I had stated that crazy people don't know any better doesn't necessarily means that I'm predujice against the mentally different!

Uh...yeah, you probably need to figure out what "prejudice" means.

quote:
Just making up a story and saying it's true doesn't mean anything to me. There's absolutely no evidence that that actually happened.

I don't know if it's true, though I'd be inclined to believe it, since Andrew usually doesn't respond with that much bitterness unless there's a clear reason for it.

Regardless of its truth value, you seem to be denying the very possibility of someone having to deal with hallucinations. And of course that's just wrong, hallucinations are a symptom of many mental conditions.

Old Post 04-23-2005 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

I guess I must have left out "general error"

Old Post 04-23-2005 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:

non-predujice + open views on reality = garciaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-26-2005 11:20 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

now that we have the wishful diagnosis out of the way, any real ideas?

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-27-2005 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
now that we have the wishful diagnosis out of the way, any real ideas?

How much more real do you want me to get? What I said was REAL, you might not think so, but that's JUST the way it is. Whether you want to see it or not.

Old Post 04-28-2005 09:21 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
How much more real do you want me to get? What I said was REAL, you might not think so, but that's JUST the way it is. Whether you want to see it or not.

your constant appeal to universality is stupid, get some perspective in that ism.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-29-2005 07:24 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Here again you claim one thing and your words disprove you.

If you're going to claim to be "non-prejudiced" and have "open views on reality", then don't disregard people referring to actual mental conditions, because that is what prejudice is.

Old Post 04-29-2005 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by aaqthree
[B]Uh...yeah, you probably need to figure out what "prejudice" means.

VERY funny!

Old Post 05-04-2005 11:54 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by aaqthree
[B

I don't know if it's true, though I'd be inclined to believe it, since Andrew usually doesn't respond with that much bitterness unless there's a clear reason for it.

You're being bias!

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:04 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree

Regardless of its truth value, you seem to be denying the very possibility of someone having to deal with hallucinations. And of course that's just wrong, hallucinations are a symptom of many mental conditions.

Sorry if it seemed that way.......some people DO have to deal with hallucinations.........like a close relative of mine!

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:17 AM