Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Coolest Car On The Road..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Coolest Car On The Road..

I saw the z8 and the sl500 on the road.. i was going to wave but the guy looked like he was about to shoot me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

Did someone say a Z8? =) It would be nice to take it for a quick spin or two--much less own one.

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

I see abunch of sl500's wit the top down in Frisko. They have GOT to be the sweetest cars i see on the road. Or maybe the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish...those cars are huge for a fuckin two door

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ohhh man the vanquish.. :omg:

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by gaeko
I see abunch of sl500's wit the top down in Frisko. They have GOT to be the sweetest cars i see on the road. Or maybe the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish...those cars are huge for a fuckin two door

very heavy indeed...i heard around a ton

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-20-2002 04:33 PM
Prototype

I saw both a lamborghini diablo and a countach today

Old Post 05-20-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
very heavy indeed...i heard around a ton

Dude, a ton is EXTREMELY light for a car. That's less than a CRX, or even a stock Datsun 510 or any other TINY coupe.

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

a vespa 400 weighs about a ton

..but honda accords weigh like 2200lbs :P

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

Previous Gen Accords weighed 2976lbs

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Hmm... a v12 aston martin? I bet that's like 6L :P the engine itself is like twice as large as a civic engine

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:10 AM
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

According to supercars.net, a V12 Vanquish weighs 4012 pounds, which seems really heavy for a V12... I guess it's more of a luxury performance car than a supercar, so it makes sense.

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:14 AM
sangxjin

oops i forgot that a ton is 2000 pounds..

anyway but read wat i said before.."very heavy indeed"

i saw the car in an episode of Top Gear.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-28-2002 12:38 AM