Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > what is life?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

what is life?

to you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

-edit-

life has no meaning it was just meant to lived, because there is no one to lead us through it. (except GOD)

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 06-07-2002 at 12:09 AM

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

life dun mean shit

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
a videogame

how so?

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

life is a game of cards. some people will draw a 2, grow up and hav hell other lucky people will draw the ace and be rich and famous. luck of the draw.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

life is an enigmatic blanket of confusion that we are all tangled in. we dont know where we are and we cant make any sense of it. the only way we can get some understanding is if we take a look at ourselves outside the blanket.

Old Post 06-06-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee

how so?

if wat i said was so..i think its a videogame because both tend to have alot of surprises? i dunno i edited it so check again.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-07-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

if wat i said was so..i think its a videogame because both tend to have alot of surprises? i dunno i edited it so check again.

oh. im kind of disappointed that you edited it, because i also see life as a game. i was just interested in your interpretation of this game. sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:38 AM
hoyoungz luv
eunice~

Ahh. I lay in bed thinking about totally useless stuff like this. NOT to say this is a useless topic. I think it's interesting... just not 4 in the morning when I'd rather be sleeping.

It's at times like this that I think having a religion would be helpful. My Christian friends view life as a way to glorify and honor God. I don't believe in God - I'm agnostic - so that's not exactly the way I view my life. But at least they have meaning in their lives. I can't figure out what the purpose of life is. I'm sure it's not too unusual...

For the moment, I've also concluded that life is a game. To me, it's not a fun game at all. It's more like a competition. See who is happier and content, see who is the most successful, see who is the wealthiest, and on and on. But then again, even if we are really happy and content and successful, if we die, do we lose? Is the meaning of life the actual question? I pondered about death a bit more. If my life has no purpose, as I think it doesnt right now, and I die, would that bring purpose into my next life? Who's to say we don't repeat the same cycle endlessly.

OMG. I digressed too much. And I confuzzled myself. Not to mention I sound like an idiot. Eh.. excuse me. I'm not always this weird. I just haven't been getting enough sleep lately. :huh:

come join the fun -> and ->

Old Post 06-07-2002 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoyoungz luv Click here to Send hoyoungz luv a Private Message Find more posts by hoyoungz luv Add hoyoungz luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

oh so life is a game.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-07-2002 06:07 PM
tm11
down by law

it's like (an) ereignis...

hm if anyone has read heidegger...

Old Post 06-07-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

life is to complex to be summed up in a few sentences...

Last edited by aznkid1008 on 06-08-2002 at 12:32 AM

Old Post 06-07-2002 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

Life in my opinion..is very interesting..its always surprising the events that occur.. all i can say is.. its as if we're hanging off of the strings on god's hands....like we're puppets

Old Post 06-20-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

eat sleep crap tv sex kids senility death.

earn place in heaven and worship and love our almighty father and lord GOD

Old Post 06-25-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
eat sleep crap tv sex kids senility death.

earn place in heaven and worship and love our almighty father and lord GOD

werrrrrrd

Old Post 06-28-2002 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

How do you know if this is LIFE??? What if someone bigger and greater is playing with us??? Mebbe even God... What if we are like Barbie dolls and Ken dolls being played with little big kids? What if we were like little animal pets just like hamsters, locked up in our own little cage known as the Earth, World, Planet, Universe??? So are you sure this is even life?

We, "people", play with little hamsters, rabbits, rats, birds, etc. and pretend that what we lock them up in is their house... What if someone or something is doing exactly what we are doing to those animals? Not to mention all those dolls...

I always wonder, what if we are actually in a time machine that is getting played over and over again???

I just wonder and it freaks me out...

Old Post 06-28-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

life is the time between the day you're born and the day you die

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

if we were puppets wouldn't we have strings attached?\

or are we remote controlled

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:02 AM