Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hi
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
craziistarz
where is the love?

this is too much drama.. shieeett..

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
this is too much drama.. shieeett..

not drama..just bullshit

Old Post 01-20-2004 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
too bad psytek does not frequent the personal pictures forum.

YEA

FACE THE FACTS LOL

man this should be like a show i'd watch it lOL

Old Post 01-21-2004 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
YEA

FACE THE FACTS LOL

man this should be like a show i'd watch it lOL

yea you prob would lol

Old Post 01-21-2004 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

how is this thread still open?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-21-2004 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

the absence of the PP mod?

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-21-2004 07:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
OK SMART GUY

FIRST - HE DID NOT FIND NO TRUST ABOUT ME. I WAS VERY TRUTHFUL TO HIM. I SWEAR I WAS. AND HE DIDNT DUMP ME I DUMPED HIS ASS CUZ HE WAS TOO MUCH OF DRAMA FAG.

SECOND- I KNEW ABOUT HIS LUMP ON HIS CHEST. BAK THEN I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HIM. IN FACT I CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND PARYED EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. IF UR NOT A TOTAL MEAN FUCKER YOU NOE WAT I AM TALKIN ABUOT "VAHN" I ADMIT IT. I DID LIKE HIM ALOT I REALLY DID. I CARED SOO MUCH ABOUT HIM. THEN I TRY TO LET GO OF MY PAST.
BUT HIS MOM CALLS ME ASKING FOR HER WEDDING RING I DUNT EVEN HAVE. I TOLD HER SORRY CUZ I DIDNT HAVE THE DAMN RING. I DIDINT NOE WAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. I TOLD HER SORRY NON STOP CUZ I FELT AS IF IT WASNT FOR ME THINGS LIKE DAT WOULD NEVER HAPPENED.

THRID- YALL DUNT NOE WAT WAS GOING ON SO BAK IT UP AND GET A LIFE URSELF. REASON WHY I POSTED DAT ON JSL WAS TO TALK TO "VAHN" AND SITRAHGT THINGS OUT. CUZ I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIET WAT HAPPEND TO US AND ALL THIS UNSAID MISUNDERSTANDING.

DAMN YALL YALL DUNT NOE SHIET SO FUCK OFF

PS- MIKE, UR NAMES NOT FUCKING VAHN SO STOP LYING ABOUT SMALL LIL STUFF. ITS PISSING ME OFF BADLY! AND IF UR NOT A TOTAL FUCKER WHO DUNT CARE ABOUT SHIET YOU NOE WAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT.

PPS- SINCE MISTY IS MY FRIEND NOW I GOTTA CLEAR SUMTHING OUT FOR HER. THE PICTURE YOU POSTED ON JSL LONG TIME AGO IS MISTY. YOU PROLLY JUST GOT PIC OF A CUTE GURL ONLINE SUMWHERE DAT WAS HER PAGE. JUST TO GET ME JELUS ABOUT DAT STORY WE WENT THRU (WONT SAY)
WAT A SMALL WORLD CUZ I MET HER AT A PARTY. FIRST I DIDNT NOE IT WAS THE SAME PERSON TILL SHE GOT MY SN AND GAVE ME THE PIC DAT WAS POSTED HERE LONG TIME AGO.

SO THERE. UR LIL LIES ARE ALLLLLL REVEALED NOW. SO DUNT SAY SHIET. AND TELL UR MOM DAT I AM SORRY ONVE AGAIN FOR HAVING A SON LIKE YOU. PEACE

Are you calling me a fag?...very mature. AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS? Whoah, you have our attention now.

And why all the profanity? Is it truly necessary? Not all JSL members are at the age where one's parents would not care of what their children read.

"Smart Guy"? Is this an insult directed to me personally? I never insulted you. Yet here you are directing hatred towards me. And what do you mean by "smart guy"? By that are you somehow noticing that I graduated high school with a 5.0 gpa along with 2 concurrent diplomas (AP, and IB)? Are you noting my 1380 SAT score? Or is it my college scholarship which I have received?
BTW I graduated from Harding University High School, which was voted for the "Top 20 High Schools in America 2003" by Newsweek Magazine.

If that is what you are insinuating, then I must thank you for that comment, for you have ingratiated me.

If not, I understand that you are experiencing hardships in your life, and that you are retaliating with a hint of sarcasm and are feeling an impulsing need for defending yourself to the fullest extent, even if that forces you to bring up false accusations or irrelevant facts of someone's personal life. You evince such an obdurate fervor. Please do not postulate my retaliation as a way to undermine your version, but only as a portrayal of how people have different versions of stories, and not all can be valid. However, most members here plainly do not care of such problems, and are enjoying this as a free form of entertainment, and of this, I truly wish you are cognizant upon. So lets drop this altercation and forget about what has occurred. What has happened in the past is the past. Let this affair be an edifying incident, and move on.

Thank you and have a nice life. I will no longer reply to your words, to show by example that I want this to end, before serious repercussions are produced.

Last edited by dj EndEver on 01-21-2004 at 09:30 PM

Old Post 01-21-2004 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

look maswushot! he's using big words! remember.. just cuz he uses big words... doesn't mean he's right! i'll translate all that for you if you want d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-21-2004 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

ok Jaky, it obviou your a psychotic bitch. leave me the hell alone, everything was cool, then out of no where you show up, and my homeboi lee knows almot everything about me, so its obvious you cant get over this, so you have to come on some forum to try and bash me,

wow arent you so cool!!! like i said get a freakin life

and like i said before we broke up, i hate you, i dont want anything to do with you, ive moved on, so should you, ive got a girl who doent use me, and ask for nothing but to be with me.

p.$. dang lee, them big \/\/ord$... hahaha

Old Post 01-21-2004 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
look maswushot! he's using big words! remember.. just cuz he uses big words... doesn't mean he's right! i'll translate all that for you if you want d=)

yea, translate that.

i wuz expressing my opinion. doesn't mean im right. so are u saying im wrong?

Old Post 01-21-2004 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by dj EndEver
yea, translate that.

i wuz expressing my opinion. doesn't mean im right. so are u saying im wrong?

he was alluding to another thread that took place a couple weeks ago. People started to get offended about members on this forum who speak in an overall higher rhetoric for the reason of them thinking we all believe we are better than everyone else, always think we are right, and are blood thirsty intellectuals (credits to victor) yearning at the next opportunity to trample people in any and every debate.

In all, i think it is was collectively agreed upon that people were getting offended for no reason. They jumped to conclusions on the basis of bigger words being used than they are used to seeing and jumped on our backs...saying we always think we are right. Which has quite simply, never been the case.

A key player in people who came to those conclusions, was MasWusHot, and that is why KenVsRyu made the allusion to it. He can speak for himself, and i am sure he would like to, but since i am all ready this far i will just say that he is not saying you are wrong. He was just mocking/showing another instance of how big words do not equate to one thinking they are better than others and thinking they are always right.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-21-2004 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

on the subject of all of this. I would think that jaky and misty will never reply. If i have noticed one thing about jsl, it is that when people are backed into a corner, they run away. We will never know why the website did not work, we will never know anything more probably. Feel free to assume anything you want about any of these mysteries, you have my permission.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-21-2004 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

damn lee u smart ass bastard....

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-21-2004 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
he was alluding to another thread that took place a couple weeks ago. People started to get offended about members on this forum who speak in an overall higher rhetoric for the reason of them thinking we all believe we are better than everyone else, always think we are right, and are blood thirsty intellectuals (credits to victor) yearning at the next opportunity to trample people in any and every debate.

In all, i think it is was collectively agreed upon that people were getting offended for no reason. They jumped to conclusions on the basis of bigger words being used than they are used to seeing and jumped on our backs...saying we always think we are right. Which has quite simply, never been the case.

A key player in people who came to those conclusions, was MasWusHot, and that is why KenVsRyu made the allusion to it. He can speak for himself, and i am sure he would like to, but since i am all ready this far i will just say that he is not saying you are wrong. He was just mocking/showing another instance of how big words do not equate to one thinking they are better than others and thinking they are always right.

haha sucker you got smoked by daivd

Old Post 01-22-2004 12:39 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

yeah... what he said.

quote:
They jumped to conclusions on the basis of bigger words being used than they are used to seeing and jumped on our backs...saying we always think we are right. Which has quite simply, never been the case

speak for yourself buddy. speak for yourself.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-22-2004 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

speak for yourself buddy. speak for yourself.

oh yes, sorry. you are correct.

In what regard though? Are you saying that there are people who do think they are always right on these forums? or just about how people came to such conclusions about it? If it is the latter question, i thought that was what you were saying as well when you called out MasWusHot in this thread.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-22-2004 04:44 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
oh yes, sorry. you are correct.

In what regard though? Are you saying that there are people who do think they are always right on these forums? or just about how people came to such conclusions about it? If it is the latter question, i thought that was what you were saying as well when you called out MasWusHot in this thread.

you need to stop thinking too much into these things. i called her out cuz i thought it was funny. nothing more nothing less. relax yo mind.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-22-2004 06:10 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
you need to stop thinking too much into these things. i called her out cuz i thought it was funny. nothing more nothing less. relax yo mind.

this is lame. First you tell me to speak for myself, and here you are not taking your own advice...telling me that i am not relaxed.

You called her out because you thought it was funny, someone asked what it meant, and i explained. Simple.

I simply asked a question as to if you were speaking for others just out of curiosity, because you jumped the gun and told me not to speak for others so i was just wondering because it seemed odd...what you told me about speaking for others and what you had said before.

Whether you called her out or not because it was just funny does not take away what you said. You spoke for her by pointing out big words, saying she looks at big words and thinks "oh, he thinks he is right." Whatever the motive, you were speaking for her.

Do not worry, i did not strain myself typing this post. I am relaxed, as i always am.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-22-2004 06:53 PM
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

dayum! this is a three page thread!!! niice job guys!

Old Post 01-22-2004 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
this is lame. First you tell me to speak for myself, and here you are not taking your own advice...telling me that i am not relaxed.

You called her out because you thought it was funny, someone asked what it meant, and i explained. Simple.

I simply asked a question as to if you were speaking for others just out of curiosity, because you jumped the gun and told me not to speak for others so i was just wondering because it seemed odd...what you told me about speaking for others and what you had said before.

Whether you called her out or not because it was just funny does not take away what you said. You spoke for her by pointing out big words, saying she looks at big words and thinks "oh, he thinks he is right." Whatever the motive, you were speaking for her.

Do not worry, i did not strain myself typing this post. I am relaxed, as i always am.

Yeah it is lame. It's lamer that we have to discuss this on this thread so feel free to IM me and KENVERSUSRYU and if it bugs you all that much, you can ask all you want. Open Invitation. If not.. have a nice life. Relax yo mind.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-23-2004 12:04 AM