Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hi
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZzSarahXx2004

Hi

Hi! My name is Sarah, im very good friends with Hyesungu(Michael) leave comments

ZzSarahXx2004 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2003 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ZzSarahXx2004 Click here to Send ZzSarahXx2004 a Private Message Find more posts by ZzSarahXx2004 Add ZzSarahXx2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hey..welcome
you look very pretty in the picture ^^
you sort of look like the american version of sung yori

Old Post 02-20-2003 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

hey Srah this is Jaky!

wow Sarah~ ur pretty =P

Old Post 02-20-2003 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Hey there babyface lol I know you hate being called that. Well welcome to JSL. You better post alot

Old Post 02-20-2003 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Welcome sarah you look good nice pictures

Old Post 02-20-2003 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

hi...ur cute....kakaka anyways welcome to the forums

Old Post 02-20-2003 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi

you sort of look like the american version of sung yori

haha you actually do =T
well welcome`
you're pretty.

Old Post 02-20-2003 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i see a little sarah michelle gellar in her face.

Props To Huby

Old Post 02-20-2003 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

ooh . u have a real pretty face .. lovin the hair and eyemake up

u should smile with teeth next time

nice pic !

Old Post 02-20-2003 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-dK-
FreAk

hi

Old Post 02-20-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -dK- Click here to Send -dK- a Private Message Find more posts by -dK- Add -dK- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

welcome to a forum

look cute
... uh yeah

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-20-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

u have nice eyes.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-20-2003 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

SHIET!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Mike Ur such a DUMBASS!!!!!!

BIG NEWS GUYS!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

HYESUNGU...... THE MIKE CASTILLO GUY?
WELL EVERYONE.... DO NOT TALK TO DAT BITCH....... I FOUND OUT DAT HIS A LIAR..... LIKE MENTAL HOSPITAL STYLE LIAR..... HIS MOM CALLED ME AND SHIET..... SHIET...... HIS A PSYCO..... HE TOLD ME HE HAD CANCER... AND HOW HE WAS A MODEL AND SHIET....... DAT WAS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BULLSHIET! HIS MOM CALLED AND I ASKED HER EVERYTHING AND IT WAS ALL LIE! I CANT BELIVE I TRUSTED HIM..... AND ARE YOU ASKING ME WHY I AM REPLYYING ON THIS PAGE? THIS GURL SARAH? HER REAL NAMES MISTY AND I MET HER FROM MY BEST HOMBOI OF MINE... WAT A SMALL WORLD RITE? MIKE TOLD ME HOW THIS GURL LOVED HIM AND SHIET... WELL HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ME JELUS... OMG... WAY A FAGGOT... IF YALLS INTERESTED AND THINK THIS IS FUNNY im ME I WILL TELL YOU DA WHOLE STORY! THIS IS HELLA FUNNY LOL

HE WAS NEVER A MODEL....... HE WAS NEVER A WATEVER HE SAID! HIS NOT HALF ITALIAN EITHER! HIS SUM WHITE TRASH FROM NC!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh my. I care so much. The length people will go to defame people amazes me sometimes. Someone delete, or edit, that post.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
oh my. I care so much. The length people will go to defame people amazes me sometimes. Someone delete, or edit, that post.

i just to get it out of my system -_-;

MIKE IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FUCKING FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:28 AM
craziistarz
where is the love?

Re: SHIET!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
LOL Mike Ur such a DUMBASS!!!!!!

BIG NEWS GUYS!!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

HYESUNGU...... THE MIKE CASTILLO GUY?
WELL EVERYONE.... DO NOT TALK TO DAT BITCH....... I FOUND OUT DAT HIS A LIAR..... LIKE MENTAL HOSPITAL STYLE LIAR..... HIS MOM CALLED ME AND SHIET..... SHIET...... HIS A PSYCO..... HE TOLD ME HE HAD CANCER... AND HOW HE WAS A MODEL AND SHIET....... DAT WAS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BULLSHIET! HIS MOM CALLED AND I ASKED HER EVERYTHING AND IT WAS ALL LIE! I CANT BELIVE I TRUSTED HIM..... AND ARE YOU ASKING ME WHY I AM REPLYYING ON THIS PAGE? THIS GURL SARAH? HER REAL NAMES MISTY AND I MET HER FROM MY BEST HOMBOI OF MINE... WAT A SMALL WORLD RITE? MIKE TOLD ME HOW THIS GURL LOVED HIM AND SHIET... WELL HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ME JELUS... OMG... WAY A FAGGOT... IF YALLS INTERESTED AND THINK THIS IS FUNNY im ME I WILL TELL YOU DA WHOLE STORY! THIS IS HELLA FUNNY LOL

HE WAS NEVER A MODEL....... HE WAS NEVER A WATEVER HE SAID! HIS NOT HALF ITALIAN EITHER! HIS SUM WHITE TRASH FROM NC!!!!!!! LOL LOL

umm didnt you go out with him??

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

Re: Re: SHIET!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
umm didnt you go out with him??

new it was this whole joke we had but no we didnt

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:50 AM
devils night

yo look, uz a fake ass bitch!!! dont jack my pictures anymore!!!!!! i'ma go there n fuck u up if u do. N no MY name is not "Sarah' or anyother bullshit this person had made up!! MY name is Misty! my ass got proof that is me, go to my homepage!!! so one word of advise, take my shit off there unless u gunna b messin with me n my whole squad aka ghost town, ta nasty, low ridazz, crips, blood, dime street n a whole lot more. take my picture off there n stop makeing up sh!t b4 yo ass gets clapped n stomped on like lil roaches fucka!!!

devils night has attached this image:

Old Post 01-17-2004 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for devils night Click here to Send devils night a Private Message Visit devils night's homepage! Find more posts by devils night Add devils night to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
i just to get it out of my system -_-;

MIKE IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FUCKING FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, you are an oppressor of homosexuals. Even if he really is somehow gay, which i do not believe because of the credibility of the source we have here (e.g. you), calling him a fag is still repugnantly out of line. Why do you not just go around calling all black people you do not like niggers as well?

i would not be surprised if you were devils night.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

im so confused. lol. havent talked to vanh in a longgggg ass time.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-18-2004 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote