Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Personal Pic Contest!!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
people putting up pictures of themselves, with some sort of theme relating to valentine's day.

Well Valentine's day was created and died hundreds of years ago. The pagan tradition was even further back. And since you define the closeness of a relation via distance in time then...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2003 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

died? hardly. St. Valentine died, yes, but the day that bears his namesake has not.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-14-2003 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
died? hardly. St. Valentine died, yes, but the day that bears his namesake has not.

Yes it has, we just celebrate a zombie.

Old Post 02-14-2003 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yes it has, we just celebrate a zombie.

nevertheless, it exists

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-15-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
It seems as if crazy is trying to shut us down.

yeah, i'm pissed off at crazydebter too. Alchemist won the constest. if you can't accept that then you really shouldn't be a moderator. you are quibbling over such a small thing... i don't think that's right. face it... alchemist wins. he has the only legitimate entry. oh yeah, good job with the contest. i like the deluge of entries you've gotten.

Old Post 04-09-2003 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

your bringin back old news just let it be it's over

Old Post 04-09-2003 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yeah, i'm pissed off at crazydebter too.

cool- the more the merrier.

quote:
Alchemist won the constest. if you can't accept that then you really shouldn't be a moderator. you are quibbling over such a small thing... i don't think that's right. face it... alchemist wins. he has the only legitimate entry.

blah blah blah blah blah blah give some reasons.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-10-2003 01:09 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydebter
blah blah blah blah blah blah give some reasons.

number one, he's the only one that sent a picture before the contest ended. number two, i don't really think that you could have gotten a picture from when St. Valentine was alive. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!!!!!

Old Post 04-10-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
your bringin back old news just let it be it's over

i don't think it's over. if crazy won't admit that there is a winner then it's unresolved.

Old Post 04-10-2003 07:42 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
number one, he's the only one that sent a picture before the contest ended.

Your point being...?

quote:
number two, i don't really think that you could have gotten a picture from when St. Valentine was alive.

That's unfortunate.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-11-2003 12:13 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

wsup everyone!

this contest was started by the moderators and ended by the moderators. if you have any problems with the contests and how they are run then please bring it up with the appropriate moderator(s), supermoderator(s) and then admin for last resort. i think this is all useless bicker about an old subject. if alchemist wants to win so bad then it's in my opinion that he can have the coveted "valentines day contest" trophy. oh joy. but like i said it's up to the moderators.

just a suggestion. for moderators holding future contests.. let's be more detailed about the rules of a contest so there wont be any misunderstanding on either parties. remember useless bickering about minor overseen details is exactly what it is. useless bickering.

man this thread is oooooold!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2003 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

wheres the contest?

Old Post 04-11-2003 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

man, this is so old...hahaha

man vic, jus let it go, who cares man. any new contests??

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 04-11-2003 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
man vic, jus let it go, who cares man. any new contests??

if you're referring to the age of the thread, i suggest you look again at who brought it back from its proverbial death.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-11-2003 08:19 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
if alchemist wants to win so bad then it's in my opinion that he can have the coveted "valentines day contest" trophy. oh joy. but like i said it's up to the moderators.

just a suggestion. for moderators holding future contests.. let's be more detailed about the rules of a contest so there wont be any misunderstanding on either parties. remember useless bickering about minor overseen details is exactly what it is. useless bickering.

so what's the decision? did alchemist win or lose? make the decision "CrazyDebter," since you're the mod. since he can't accept the fact that Alchemist won, crazy denied alchemist the win and began the arguement. but that's my humble decision.

Old Post 04-16-2003 08:04 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
wsup everyone!

this contest was started by the moderators and ended by the moderators. if you have any problems with the contests and how they are run then please bring it up with the appropriate moderator(s), supermoderator(s) and then admin for last resort. i think this is all useless bicker about an old subject. if alchemist wants to win so bad then it's in my opinion that he can have the coveted "valentines day contest" trophy. oh joy. but like i said it's up to the moderators.

man this thread is oooooold!

Whoa whoa chill dude.

The contest wasn't ended in the sense that a winner was chosen, I was not on about not winning, I was talking about how my entry was considered invalid. Based on precident.

And also there are several discussions on this forum that are useless.

Old Post 04-16-2003 08:09 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Whoa whoa chill dude.

The contest wasn't ended in the sense that a winner was chosen, I was not on about not winning, I was talking about how my entry was considered invalid. Based on precident.

And also there are several discussions on this forum that are useless.

i never said it was useless. i said it was useless bickering. there's a difference.

so your entry was invalid. fault of the entrant or the moderator? nobody knows. so i was clearly stating that for future sake let's have rules that are more defined. that's all i said.

as for kryogenix.. he's still moderator for this subject. so he decides.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2003 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

[mod note] read the faq buddy.

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 04-17-2003 at 09:59 AM

Old Post 04-16-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

man, u guys are still bitching about this shit? god damn just let it go, is it really that important.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 04-16-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
make the decision "CrazyDebter," since you're the mod.

Read the posts. He was never valid.

quote:
so i was clearly stating that for future sake let's have rules that are more defined. that's all i said..

agreed.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-17-2003 10:06 AM