Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > damn slow ass acceleration
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

damn slow ass acceleration

so....I finally did a lil race against my friend in his integra..and I couldn't figure out why I coudln't beat him off the line. we're both auto..I'm 170ish hp he's 140ish, I"m FR and he's FF and yet he kept up wif me....I didn't realize it was cuz I had 3 passengers wif me!! damn people....should've made them get out..lols.

any of you ever do something like this? like not realize why your car wasn't performing because of something stupid until after?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I never post in here buh man... hahahahahahaha

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

3 ppl ...

smart tim....

how many ppl was in the integra and wat year model was it?

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

it was just him in the car. it's a 91 integra LS

gonna go for real later this afternoon. I'll tell you how it turns out. :D. I'm thinking if I have 3 more pplz than him and keep up wif him I'll do well when it's just one in each car..hehe.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-27-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
gonna go for real later this afternoon. I'll tell you how it turns out. :D

I still think you shouldn't do it...

Old Post 11-27-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

like racing?!?!
... dangerous!!
i agree w/ julie... dun do it...

Old Post 11-27-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

do it man
do it do it do it!!!

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

hahaha.. LOL.. funny :X racing ish fun mayn :D haha

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

4 cylinders = slow ass acceleration

Old Post 11-27-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

hes from canada...who knows..racing might be allowed up there haha

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah i did some pretty thoughtless shit too.
time to share!
raced with my a/c on full blast on an uphill. hahahha.. i was like.. come on baby!! gooo!!!!
raced with nitrous on a level road with lotsa gravel.. thats the worse sound in the world when rocks n shit hit the underside of your car. but it was night.. how was i supposed to know? oh well.
i guess thats all i can really remember.. i guess its somewhat embarassing but whatever.. live n learn right.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i remember a list of things to do before racing...like turn the heater on...and other shit like that...forgot it tho haha

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

well..turned out like we both expected ehhe

considering I had most of the advantages...

drivetrain: me(FR) him(FF)
power: me(170HP) him(140ish)
weight: him(just over 1.5 tons) me(over 1.5 tons)
power to weight ratio: me(apparently 50/50 but it dont' really matter here heh) him(prolly more weight in front than behind)
engine:me(inline 6 lols) him(4 banger..not sure wut set up or if he switched out to a B series engine or not
newer model: him(91) me(88)

we did best of 3 runs. I won all. my pick up killed him hehe. when we hit the gas mine hooked up right away and his was like 2-3 seconds slower. I was happy heh.

Shift_

Last edited by indecisive on 11-29-2002 at 08:34 AM

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:05 AM
eddiee
werD?

yay congradulations

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:26 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

ill beat u fo shizzles....i got a 4 banger too... >.-

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i will beat yoo too!! hahaha and im 4 bangin!!

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

.....so lets see....a few year old sports car vs a 14 going on 15 year old car wif SOHC not DOHC ....I wonder..lols.

Shift_

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:58 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

hey my car is goin on 9 years old and i have 150,000+ miles and i havent had a 150,000 tune up so my car is running like shat..bring it!!

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

shit my car is almost a decade old and it got 80,000 miles on the engine

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

lol..you guys are funny.......I think I win hands down...

14 year old car going on 15 and I've got 308,000KM last time I checked. not sure how many miles that is. my engine is pretty good tho...once it's had time to warm up a bit it runs great.

Shift_

Last edited by indecisive on 11-29-2002 at 08:35 AM

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:32 AM