Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > wut kind of frend are you?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wut kind of frend are you?

i hav a frend that has a billion frenz and moves around from group to group, talking to everybody. but then i just hav a few close frenz and i like to talk with them and not w pplz i dun noe very well. so do u talk to everybody, or stay w your own group?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I stay with my own group... I mean, I have a lot of other friends outta my lil' group and I talk to them buh I don't have interesting and long convos with them like I do with my closer friends... and what kinda friend am I??? I'm funny and I do stupid and crazy things that'll make my friends laugh!

Old Post 09-03-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

in this town theres alotta groupz buh therez onli bout three groupz i chill wid... therez tha fob group.. these ppl travel in paks of mabe ten. haha they seem to onli talkk about cs, diablo, sc. a gamin type of group.. o yea and they seem to wear tight clothes... o yea and sandels haha... tha kp group.. tha group of koreans buh US born... travles smaller talks alottabout both korean and american music.. also plays alotta games and pcbangz... buh actz very different from fobz.... dresses very differentli. wears very baggy, UFO's and ghetto clothes (Ecko, Mecca, Sean Jeans, etc..).... and a whole azn group.. all asianz i like these ppl tha best cause they talk alotta bout carz, all racerz, dress niceli... i race wit these peepz.. i cant race wit fobz cuz they onli drive classi cars, they onli gott like lexus', benz's, and/or bimmerz.... kpz usualli scrub rides and travels usin buses... buh they all cool haha

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm..well..everyone seems to trust me..
and so everyone seems to tell me everything..
so i guess i talk to other groups? ..i dunno?
although...i only have a few people that i can trust myself..
but yea..i usually hang out with mah fob friends..

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I stay with my own group... I mean, I have a lot of other friends outta my lil' group and I talk to them buh I don't have interesting and long convos with them like I do with my closer friends...

that goes for me too
- i got friends that move around from group to group
- then i got outside friends tht i just talk to from time to time
- then i got close friends i kickit with and talk long with

and what kind of friend..
im a quiet, understanding, listening, always smiling friend

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i don't like people at my school

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

uh..i dont really have a group? haha. iss koo though cuz at least i got one other person wit me. and for the wat kind of friend i am question. i am the wierd, childish one. haha.

Old Post 09-04-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

just a couple of close friends for me...i'm not very good with large group of ppl...i always end up not talking much.

ok...what type of a friend am i? loyal, spas, slightly ditzy , funny and constantly smiling

Old Post 09-04-2002 10:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i am friends wit alot of dif type of people. i usually stick 2 myself, unless we r goin somewhere or somethin.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

im also quiet, listening type of friend and if i know them real well, im also the jokester/prankster of the group

i prefer small groups... i dont like big groups

Old Post 09-04-2002 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Heh my group is just 4 people, I enjoy talking to them most, erm what kind of friend am I, I am a friendly friend?

Old Post 09-04-2002 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

o um...by wut kind of frend i meant do u stay in ur group or do u travel among many groups. haha o well. i hav a group of 6 (shinhwa!! ) that i like to stay with, but then i also talk to lotza othr pplz but not realli hang out w/em unless one of mai 6 is w me...
well, i'm the kind of frend that will wait in line for food w u, invite u over to watch VCD's, listen to ur probs, help u w/ hw, and giv u a ride once in a while. hehe but it realli pains me wen i see mai grlfrenz upset over guys or sumtin, so i try to help them as well as listen to them...cuz a real frend wud try to help solve probs, rite? not just watch their frend suffer

Old Post 09-05-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i'm definately not one of those people who go around talkin to EVERYONE.. and has billions of friends..

i juss keep who's close to me.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by jini
i'm definately not one of those people who go around talkin to EVERYONE.. and has billions of friends..

i juss keep who's close to me.

keep wit those u trust

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

with my own group but a lot of people want to talk to me and try to make me talk back and smile...hehe theyre so funny

Old Post 09-06-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i'malways around
i listen
i'm nic en u ever need to borrow money i'm here puahaha

Old Post 09-07-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
i'm nic en u ever need to borrow money i'm here puahaha

aww

Old Post 09-08-2002 05:27 AM
woo_hyuky
~*wOohYuk iSh muAi oPPa*~

i have my own gp as well as other fdz..n im kind of fwend dat is brave n will do anything my fdz swant me to do ...eg. muai fd is in2 dis guy in muai skool so i jus went up n asked him out for her hehe...its pretti cool though..n im da craziest person in da gp

Life 2 mi ish jus lyk:dOordIe
wò_óHÿûkÿ2002©cOpy_RytE

Old Post 09-10-2002 09:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for woo_hyuky Click here to Send woo_hyuky a Private Message Visit woo_hyuky's homepage! Find more posts by woo_hyuky Add woo_hyuky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

hmm
i have 5 girlfriends that i'm close with...
and the rest are all guyz..
we're kinda all best friends..
but my 5 girls friends are closest..

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i have a few of my own "groups" in school, from work, volunteering, etc..depends on where i am..but i also love talkng to everyone..it jus bores me to stick with the same ol' group 24/7..i like hanging out with a medium/big group..like 10 ppl or so..its more fun. well except when ur at a nice restaurant or clothing store..haha then it gets a bit crazy.

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote