Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > just curious for ny people
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keyx1o6

just curious for ny people

what school does everyone go to..?

i'm in bronx sci and gonna go to suny buffalo next year.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2003 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

TZ here

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-21-2003 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

nyack - its near tappan zee bridge if u dont know where

Old Post 05-21-2003 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

asdf... i wanted to transfer to tz. my guidance couselor wouldn't let me cuz there was only a year left T.T

Old Post 05-22-2003 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

north hs
we just bought plasma t.vs for every room
they really should've used the money for fixing our school instead of getting huge ass nice plasma t.vs, especially the heating and air conditioning <-- if there is one that is...

Old Post 05-22-2003 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
nyack - its near tappan zee bridge if u dont know where

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 05-22-2003 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phil c
-l0okin ^up^-

north hS baby

agred andy...dam plasma tvz are nice though...but inevitably useless

Old Post 05-22-2003 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phil c Click here to Send phil c a Private Message Visit phil c's homepage! Find more posts by phil c Add phil c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by phil c
north hS baby

agred andy...dam plasma tvz are nice though...but inevitably useless

haha im at south.

yea the plasma screens suck

Old Post 05-23-2003 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

yeah, especially since there is a sign that saids " do not use the t.vs till further notice"
very pointless...

Old Post 05-23-2003 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yo do either of u guys (huby40 and yamakoh) run track? im jw cause i always see this one kid from north and another from south that i thought i saw on the site

Old Post 05-23-2003 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

VIKING PRIDE! lol...ergo, i go to south ^^ huby is in my math class and in gym class (BADMINTON RULEZ!)

Old Post 05-24-2003 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
yo do either of u guys (huby40 and yamakoh) run track? im jw cause i always see this one kid from north and another from south that i thought i saw on the site

i got kicked off cause i didn't go to the spring break practices. huby doesnt play track either

Old Post 05-24-2003 05:41 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

o ok jw

Old Post 05-24-2003 06:59 PM
twinkie
twinkie

how do you get to bronx science from rockland every morning?

Old Post 05-25-2003 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

my mom drives me.

Old Post 05-25-2003 01:40 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
my mom drives me.

oh my...

Old Post 05-27-2003 02:20 PM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

brooklyn tech over here! haha..St.John's in the fall..i was this close to goin to Buffalo but then i changed my mind =X

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 06-13-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

oh, sweet... do you know joey marhimi...? he's a senior, too.

and i was gonna go to st. johns but buffalo offered more money

Old Post 06-13-2003 04:16 PM
twinkie
twinkie

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
brooklyn tech over here! haha..St.John's in the fall..i was this close to goin to Buffalo but then i changed my mind =X

do you know sandra choi?

Old Post 06-14-2003 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

hehe yea i know joey but i havent seen him in over a year..is he even in Tech anymore? lol..sandra choi..sorry never heard of her

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 06-17-2003 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote