Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > toyota celica
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Korean boy

toyota celica

what do you think about this car? and is it true that japanese cars are the best?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

not bad.. i was considering getting a GTS(i think) .. but my family only buys hondas.. (honda accord, honda civic, acura integra) .. i like hondas.. toyota is known to be a reliable company if not the most reliable.. as for performance.. it kinda lags there. i guess it kinda depends on what you're looking for ... for value always go with a honda.. vee dubs are kool too.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-23-2002 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i dont realli lyke toyota celica.. id rather get hyundai tiburan :thumbup:

Old Post 04-23-2002 12:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetboy

haha..i got a toyot celica..but its an 84 so its the one of the crappiest thing i've ever seen

Old Post 04-23-2002 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetboy Click here to Send sweetboy a Private Message Find more posts by sweetboy Add sweetboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flostar

it is definately a good car.....its a supposed rival with the rsx.

tiburon? althought new one is very impressive on styling and even the specs. But wouldnt recomend it since it has no rep yet.

Old Post 04-24-2002 12:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for flostar Click here to Send flostar a Private Message Visit flostar's homepage! Find more posts by flostar Add flostar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

i dont like the newer models. well, not that i dont like the performance, but the body... heeČ~
i prefer the 94 or 96 model. not much power, but i like the body

Old Post 04-24-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

no like celicas.. trunk seems really really small.
car looks nice but the trunk.. really small.

Old Post 04-24-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

that ain't a car man

add some jet wings on the side of the door and it's a jet.
i'd get something else besides that car.

too exotic.
seriously look like a toy car.

Old Post 04-25-2002 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Celicas are nice cars.. I heard they do have some reliability problems though.

Dont buy a tiburon, it's a hyundai.

And no, japanese cars are far from the 'best'.

Euro has and will always make the best cars.

Old Post 04-25-2002 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flostar

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
Celicas are nice cars.. I heard they do have some reliability problems though.

Dont buy a tiburon, it's a hyundai.

And no, japanese cars are far from the 'best'.

Euro has and will always make the best cars.

it doesnt matter if its a hyundai....hyundai has come a long way...and no way can u say their reliabilty has gone up. but as for me, i would NOT invest that kinda money on a tiburon.
as far as your statement of "opinion" of european cars are the best....that may not always be true......german cars tend to have electrical problems.....most of the times japanese cars wont have those problems....but that doesnt mean japanese cars cant have problems either.....but so far, japanese cars have shown they are one of the top in producing reliable cars.

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flostar Click here to Send flostar a Private Message Visit flostar's homepage! Find more posts by flostar Add flostar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Because the japanese have been making commuter cars for the last 20 years.

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

How much are you willing to spend? The answer to that will either:

1. Eliminate some vehicle choices

2. Add some vehicle choices

Note the question addresses "willing to spend". Example: you may have $60K on hand, but you may only want to spend $30K. Cheers!

Old Post 04-28-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

there is no such thing as the best car. only thing is greater than the car, is the driver's capabilities and potential to drive. what the driver's 'know-how' on what car he is/will-be driving and how he drives it. no such thing as a 'best' car.

btw- celicas...i guess their ok. i'm just wishing to have my car would get worked on. get better performance on it. then i'll determine which is better.

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Celicas are tight. I'd trade my Acura Integra for a Celica.

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote