Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Supra Vs. Eclipse GST?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Supra Vs. Eclipse GST?

I was coming from the airport last week when i saw these two cars pass me, i could tell one car was a Supra and the other was an Eclipse, just didnt know which model. (Guessing it was a Turbo, because a GS wouldn't have a chance against a TT or T or even a Stock Supra)
Anyway, they cut my parents off, it looked like they were racing, i saw them at the straightaway and it looked like the Eclipse was kicking the Supras ass!!! Yes, i was very surprised. (BTW, they were loud as hell)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

eclipse probably had a 4G63 Engine with added performance modifications.

Old Post 05-02-2002 10:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

4g63

4g63 as in Lancer Evo engines?

Old Post 05-02-2002 10:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locke

The Supra might be a non-turbo model.

yes the 4g63 engine is also in the lancer evo.

Old Post 05-02-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Locke Click here to Send Locke a Private Message Find more posts by Locke Add Locke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

I'm pretty sure that the supra was the turbo model, cause when i saw through the rear view, he had lights near his fmic

Old Post 05-03-2002 02:02 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

but i doubt the eclipse could've done shit in the long run...unless he was running with the 4G63. now there's two series of supra's. mark iv supra's can keep up with a ferrari, but eh...supra will eventually lose. dont believe in that 'fast n the furious' crap. cars can look cool, but's it what's packing under the hood and the skill you have that gets the win.

Last edited by volcom strider on 05-04-2002 at 09:18 PM

Old Post 05-03-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

dont the mark series start from the mid 80's? 1-5

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:12 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
but i doubt the eclipse could've done shit in the long run...unless he was running with the 4G63. now there's two series of supra's. the mark IV series and those regular series. mark iv supra's can keep up with a ferrari, but eh...supra will eventually lose. dont believe in that 'fast n the furious' crap. cars can look cool, but's it what's packing under the hood and the skill you have that gets the win.

Eck... the Fast and the Furious was whack... It's not just about how the car looks or what it came with. Souping it up with powerful things under the hood and how the person drives it is all that matters dude...

There's some hardcore racing where I live and the ulgy cars usually win. Well, I shouldn't say ugly... I should say, the less fancy looking... Perhaps it's because the person who owns the car packs it up good under the hood instead of making it look good...

Old Post 05-04-2002 10:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

Eck... the Fast and the Furious was whack... It's not just about how the car looks or what it came with. Souping it up with powerful things under the hood and how the person drives it is all that matters dude...

There's some hardcore racing where I live and the ulgy cars usually win. Well, I shouldn't say ugly... I should say, the less fancy looking... Perhaps it's because the person who owns the car packs it up good under the hood instead of making it look good...

didnt i try to make that my point in my previous statement? or you were just backing it up by agreeing w/ me? :huh:

Old Post 05-04-2002 11:32 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

-edit-

Old Post 05-04-2002 09:16 PM