Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Ever been stunned by a glance?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shaluski

Ever been stunned by a glance?

there was once this cute guy was walking pass me, he looked at moi with a side glance...

i caught his gaze and our eyes met. his gaze was so intense, i would say i felt 'electrocuted'!

for some moments after that i had to recover from the shock.

it's something weird i have experienced. i mean, there's this chinese expression that describes it, but i felt it only this once.

i dunno if anyone else has had this experience before?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

someone should throw some ice on u...chill out!
lol jk

never happened to me...maybe with my gf

Old Post 07-23-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I know what you mean... Everyone here knows that I love Moon Hee Jun... Well, when I went to the Twin Cities and I was at this Vietnamese grocery store... there was this cashier that I've never seen before... OMG... he looked just like Moon Hee Jun... I was "shocked"... I really was... I couldn't stop staring at him... :satisfy:

Old Post 07-23-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Ever been stunned by a glance?

quote:
Originally posted by shaluski
there was once this cute guy was walking pass me, he looked at moi with a side glance...

i caught his gaze and our eyes met. his gaze was so intense, i would say i felt 'electrocuted'!

for some moments after that i had to recover from the shock.

it's something weird i have experienced. i mean, there's this chinese expression that describes it, but i felt it only this once.

i dunno if anyone else has had this experience before?

maybe he was cyclops :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-24-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Stunned as in litterally not being able to move?

For me it was a lesser degree thingy, not as severe.

Old Post 07-24-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

Re: Re: Ever been stunned by a glance?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

maybe he was cyclops :huh:

hahahahah...

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I know what you mean... Everyone here knows that I love Moon Hee Jun... Well, when I went to the Twin Cities and I was at this Vietnamese grocery store... there was this cashier that I've never seen before... OMG... he looked just like Moon Hee Jun... I was "shocked"... I really was... I couldn't stop staring at him... :satisfy:

no, what i meant was that when someone else gives you a glance or what, you feel as if you were given a small electric shock... maybe i should say "sparks fly"?

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:26 AM
shaluski

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Stunned as in litterally not being able to move?

For me it was a lesser degree thingy, not as severe.

not being able to move for some time, then not being able to resume your activities for some time... also not being able to think momentarily...

when you recover, you will be thinking "what the hell happened to me?''

it's a weird feeling.

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:28 AM
junjinluber33

during may of the recent skoo year, i was at skoo... the bell rang so i started walking to class n sed bye to my friends. i was walking thinking about this guy i got rejected from n there was a dood walkin rite next to me the SAME exact speed n stuff. he was pretty close so i saw him from the corner of my eye n was like... wahever~ n then my friends scream out CATHERINE! i turn around n they point down... i look n omgosh... the angel that God sent to heal my pain was rite there next to me. i talked to him n got to know him. he's sooo cute!!! SiGh* im only still friends with him though... :sad:

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-25-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

there was this guy from church. actually, the pastor's kid.

n.. in church, he's juss.. blah. he wears the same thing, all white.. i guess he has to? maybe his clothes are a lil thuggish for church? i dunno the cause..

but one day, i saw him outside of church. damn. he was like a different person. he had the tims, baggy jeans, black shirt, gelled hair. he was so much nicer... n his attitude was so much better. i was like ... i was juss shocked for a while. that image is still tatooed onto my brain and this happened sometime last year. so it's been a while..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh wait this sort of did happen to me.

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I usually try to avoid eye contact with people that I see, unless I talk to them directly. I feel as if I don't have the right to be staring at them for no reason. Hell, I start getting perturbed when a girl just stares at me without saying something. However, if I do a double take of a girl that I think is really hot, I try to smile, not too impressive but it steals me a few more seconds of eye candy

On the flip side, it's always a staring contest and a battle of testosterone when I pass up another kigga. haha, it's that azn staredown custom -_-

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ok one time I saw this girl and couldn't move, but could. Maybe if someone tried to hit me with a baseball bat I would've moved but not unless I was provoked. So I could move but couldn't but had the ability to. I "couldn't" move or look away. She saw me but I still couldn't. After I was able to move (Able to, Able to, didn't need provocation) I felt embarrased or something, and was thinking "what the hell am I doing?"

Old Post 07-26-2002 11:12 PM
castle outsider

i saw a really really fat person and i was shocked...

that guy was probably trying to kill himself or something...

very very very fat

Old Post 07-27-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

castle, do you become stunned by attractive obese people ;)

Old Post 07-31-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

no..

i only got stunned

they got some weird powers that make everyone look at them

most of the girls in this forum are very pretty and i got stunned when i saw their pictures

Old Post 08-01-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Do you people remembered where it happened?

Old Post 08-01-2002 08:31 PM
Street RSX

I got stunned wen i saw skanduluss' picture

I wuz like WHOA................. WHOA...............(speechless)..... WHOA

Old Post 08-02-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
I got stunned wen i saw skanduluss' picture

I wuz like WHOA................. WHOA...............(speechless)..... WHOA

what ever happened to you moving to the west coast and being close to skandaluss?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-24-2003 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

a lot of the time i see girls and are amazed by how hot they are. i saw natale portman in the city one time and said hi to her and got like stunned. i always try to stun little kids by giving them mean looks and stuff. its a game i play with myself sometimes.

Old Post 02-24-2003 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote