Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Whats your fav cs map and why?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Whats your fav cs map and why?

im into prod cause of all the wall and box kills u can get in the long hall on ur way to a as t. its kinda like nuke with walls n stuff but i just like the layout of prod more. in scrims we always go bottom and have an awper cover top n either boost up to vents or just nade spam and then rush.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i like the de_dust =)

btw, super/mods move to technology forum

Last edited by krnxswat on 04-04-2003 at 11:44 PM

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i like dust2... i donno y i'm just better in dat map

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i like the de_dust =)

btw, super/mods move to technology forum

why to the tech forum? everyone always posts there and people ask how cs is tech... i gues it is but people always complain so i posted it heer.

Old Post 04-05-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
why to the tech forum? everyone always posts there and people ask how cs is tech... i gues it is but people always complain so i posted it heer.

Talk about computers, games, and the latest tech news.

Old Post 04-05-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
Talk about computers, games, and the latest tech news.

ah the wonders of being literate

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-05-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

I'm sure we will all still be here if one or two posts stays in the forum...in know it may be what it says but lets not be ridiculous about every thread that might not fit....

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
ah the wonders of being literate

indeed

Old Post 04-05-2003 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Whats your fav cs map and why?

Old Post 04-05-2003 05:23 PM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

these r som that i like cuz theyre fun

dust
dust 2
italy
assault

these r maps that r good for training

aim map
aim ak colt
aim headshot
aim usp

and on these maps itz just fun to fuck around

iceworld
dustworld
snow
and all the other fy's

i hav a lot more but ill just stop here

Old Post 04-05-2003 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

I am a newbie, so i like iceworld

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 04-05-2003 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

the aim maps are useless.

so is awp_map

ESPECIALLY awp_map.

god I hate that pos map, so many nub snipers practice it saying it'll help improve their awp'ing.

de_clan1_mill is a fun map to play

Old Post 04-05-2003 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
the aim maps are useless.

so is awp_map

ESPECIALLY awp_map.

god I hate that pos map, so many nub snipers practice it saying it'll help improve their awp'ing.

de_clan1_mill is a fun map to play

i can say that map is useless too

go cry about it

Old Post 04-06-2003 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nyCz miLanO
werrd

i like assault and dust 2 .....even tho i dont play too much those two are fun and i hate awp ><

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Old Post 04-06-2003 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nyCz miLanO Click here to Send nyCz miLanO a Private Message Visit nyCz miLanO's homepage! Find more posts by nyCz miLanO Add nyCz miLanO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i like de_nuke.
im also trying out our pre-season map de_comrade but i still need some time to get used to it.

Props To Huby

Old Post 04-06-2003 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i can say that map is useless too

go cry about it

de_clan1_mill is a cal match map :P

if you play cal, you have to know it.

Old Post 04-06-2003 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ogl baby!
TPA...
hacking clan. hahahaha, i got in and i wasn't even hacking,, weird...
o well, its fun. im still in cal also, the wonders of being bored...

Old Post 04-10-2003 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

im currently in fave of the iceworld cuz i dont have to buy the guns. hahah =X i got lazy. and the rounds are short and quick. =)

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 04-11-2003 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
im currently in fave of the iceworld cuz i dont have to buy the guns. hahah =X i got lazy. and the rounds are short and quick. =)

pick up some buy scripts, u just hafta press a button and it auto buys u stuff. i dont like ice personally but lotsa people like it and other fys cause of short rounds so i c why.

Old Post 04-11-2003 10:11 PM
Prototype

iceworld improves your aim =\

if you choose to aim, that is.

Old Post 04-11-2003 10:55 PM