Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Fist of the north star or DBZ
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Fist of the north star or DBZ

Which one do you like more. If no one has seen fist of the north star its an awesome anime movie. you can probably buy it in any games or video store. DBZ is also pretty cool but say which one is your favorite or if you have other ones.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

dragonball z is for people who dont go anime hardcore or just a person who get easily amused over such a simple story line. i rather go with the fist of the north star.

Old Post 07-17-2002 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

DBz is so boring...it's the same thing over and over..
so even if I don't know fist of the north star I'd go with that, it sounds more mysterious.

Old Post 07-18-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote