Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > BoA wallpapers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

BoA wallpapers

Dark Version

Light Version

which do you like better and wut do you think of them?

I'm going with a simple style as usual so keep that in mind.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DaWhim
Da Hong Konger

darn......i dunno the korean

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DaWhim Click here to Send DaWhim a Private Message Find more posts by DaWhim Add DaWhim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

dere niCe~
i like both versions ^^

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

lol... doesnt matter... I prefer the black one though! like I said earlier.. I just think it looks better... if you plan to use it for your computer bg... then go for it so it matches/color coordinates with your winamp skin!^^

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

damn you indecisive pplz...I'm the only one that's supposed to be indecisive *points to SN* so choose...hehe j/k

thnx pplz

the korean is the lyrics to the song Waiting. I picked that cuz she looks sad cuz she looks like she's..yes..you guessed it...waiting..ehhe

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-21-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

both are great ^^

cant choose one @@

Old Post 10-21-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i like the lighter one better..

Old Post 11-03-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote