Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > J-Walk:Suddenly
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Thumbs up J-Walk:Suddenly

Hehe..this album is cool!!
I'll keep it short this time~

1. Just Falling Love-SuWon's pronounciation of the words, is clear. This is a smooth and relaxing song. Really sweet too. (Decided not to do the stars thing anymore...find it kinda stupid).

2. Ah Ni-Hard beat, with soft singing. I love the chorus, it sounds so sweet, and loving . But it reminds me of a drama song, like when the girl is going after the guy at the airport, but he already left, and she's sad. The guitar solo is cool. I love JaeDuk's soft rap ending.

3. Suddenly-Title song* I love the twinkling effect in the beggining ^^. People say the chorus is like that Boys II Men song? Yeah, it does, but just the chorus. The way SuWon sings, makes the song so smooth. *The dance to this song, was very sexy like*.

4. Hae Yuh Ji Dun Nal-This sounds like a sad song, or like a person who's in love. SuWon has a really nice voice!! I love the chorus as well. The lyrics are so sweet! 'Sarang Han Da Go!'....too sweet. JaeDuk's rap sounds strong but soft at the same time.

5. Secret-This is my FAVOURITE song in this album!! It has a cutesy beat to it.....and to tell you the truth, it suits them so well ^_^!! I tried to sing along, and it was confusing at first. The chorus is so cute as well (the dance is so cute!! >.< ). The lyrics are sweet, and JaeDuk's lil rap was so cute with all the backround voices... 'Young won to rok, Sa rang hal kae'....too cute!!

6.Come On-Funky song...it starts off right away. Which kinda freaked me out at first. The lazer like effect to the voices is funky. I guess its only the chorus but yeah. The rest is like a smooth song.

We're half way there!!

7. Ee Dae Ro Sa Rang Hal Kae Yo-Soft song...JaeDuk's lil rap parts are my favourite parts. His voice is so cute!! This song is great!!

8. Big Show-Hehehe I love the beginning!! His fuzzed rap is cool!! 'To the Big Show'...hehehe....I think this is kinda like JaeDuk's song, cuz its alot of him, and SuWon isn't singing as much. Cute song!!

9. NaYae ChutSarangEeJa MaJiMak Sarang-Cool, intro. OMG!! SuWon's voice its so beautiful!! I really like the chorus. I really like this song!!

10. GuhGooRoh GaNeun ShiGae-Snappy intro...sounds kinda jazzy~ This song s cool. The english doesn't really make any sense, but its still cute how they try ;) .

11. SeulPeun YoungWaChuRum-This song is my 2nd fav!! SuWon's voice is so soothing....and so beautiful. Very slow moving, but still really good. Oh!! The 'swirp' into JaeDuc's part is so unexpected!! It startle me, and I've been listening to this album for a while!! His voice is very manly/strong. This is the best song actually!!

12. Suddenly (Classical Version)-Same this as 'Suddenly' with out words!! ^_^

In conclusion, SuWon has a very very very nice voice!!
This album, in my opinion, isn't anything like Shecskies.
JaeDuc doesnt have enough parts.
I have fallen completely in love with them.
They are so cute!!
This cd will be on repeat for a week!! ^_^

Bye bye people!!
Thanks for reading!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

jwalks one of those gasoos that cant sing live a slow ballad song

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Did I ask you!?
Anywho....its good to know~

Old Post 07-22-2002 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ya i gotta admit i like their songs...but its all studio magic...polished voices

Old Post 07-22-2002 05:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'm sure it's like that too....

i really like j-walk's title song.... suddenly... and i like secret and big show too

lol i was gonna write a lengthy review about this cd but i guess you beat me.. haha

well either way i was expecting way better songs.... so i was kind of dissapointed with this cd.... the instrumental version is weird because it has jae duk's rapping... yea.... over all i only like 2 songs like A LOT on that cd...

hmm... yes my rating is ........ 2/5

how bout them apples........

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote