Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Moon Hee Jun 2nd - Messiah
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KangtaIsMyPuppy
*Huggles Jaewon*

Moon Hee Jun 2nd - Messiah

Hiya guys! I am SUPER SUPER BORED and I just got my new Moon Hee Jun CD in the mail, so I thought I should write a review.

In a nutshell, I think Kangta and Hee Jun switched roles. This CD is mostly ballads and happy songs!
(Note: My opinions are subject to change XD XD XD lol, like with my JTL review I said, 'Enter the Dragon is not the greatest song, it's a little annoying.' And now it's my favorite song by JTL, hee hee ^^)

Track One: (My Life is...And My Way)'Take my hand...' I like this song, it reminds me of an angsty Silverchair-styled song. It starts slow, and then he starts yelling at the end. I really like how the song ends, but this song is not the best track. I think I would get sick of it after a while.

Track Two: (I: Human Individual Cloning) I swear this song sounds like something you would hear as an opening theme for a video game! This song is ROCK, though! His voice is haunting in the beginning... AND THEN BOOM! He's known to do that. This song is so hot. It's against cloning. It is the shit. I love that scream thing he does near the end! *^^*

Track Three: (Generous...) I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!! You know that song I've been ranting about for days? This is it. *Turns it up* I started writing my own friggin' Konglish to this song just to get the words to it. It starts out slow, then the music fades in, then he yells, then he whispers, then he screams, then he screams in his pretty high voice. ;_; Words can not describe the awesomeness of this song. His voice is so haunting at the end! Oh, love, love! *Faint* Saranghaeyoooo...

Track Four: (Falling into You) Yes, I survived track three, barely. Hmmm, this song starts as a ballad...*Bounces like a bunny* KAWAII! OH MY GOSH! I LIKE THIS ONE XD XD XD It went all happy and bouncy and makes you wanna dance! I'm feeling all happy inside, ouch, feelings XD SO CUTE!

Track Five: (Longing For You) Thank goodness they always write the tracks in English on the side for us fine people. Hee hee ^^ *Listens* My goodness, this guy has got a set of pipes on him. *Gets a little tear* What a pretty voice! But as for the song, it's a ballad, and it's pretty normal. Excpt well, his voice...WOW X.X *Huggles pillow*

Track Six: (Love Theme 1) For the first few seconds, it sounded like 'Our Story' from the first album. .......nothing special in this song. But he does manage to pick it up at the end. :D

Track Seven: (Generous... THE BALLAD VERSION) Yes, another version of my favorite song! XD This is really pretty, kind of heart-touching. Beware, you might want something to hug because he, *tear* sounds so beautiful! ...... HEE JUN RULES! ^____^

Track Eight: (My old Radio) -.-; Hee Jun, why. Why does this song suck? Why? Your English was goofy-sounding and the music was corny. ;_; Why?

Track Nine: (Media) Thank goodness this song follows that last one! That song kicks! It is a song of few words, he keeps saying 'Media...media...media...' and I didn't even realize. WAIT! I hear it! ME...DE...AH... Anyway, I really like this song! Gets me dancing! *Grooves* I want to go make up a dance to it after this review.

Track Ten: (Love Theme 2) This one is sampled from a Sting song, and boy, can I tell. The music is in Sting's style, and I kind of like this song. It's very mysterious, like latino sounding maybe? He sings it well, but I like the music better *^^*

Track Eleven: (White Angels) This song is cute, I mean it, he sounds like a cutie. I bet this songs has nice lyrics and I don't know them. This is the kind of song that might have to grow on you, but I think it's cute ^^ I like the little, 'Oh Oh!' He's a big Teletubby?

Track Twelve: (New Mix-Down) Also is Number 2 on the Summer Vacation SMTOWN CD, and I swear this song reminds me of 'Come On Eileen'. Tu ra tu ra... Well, this song is okay. :/ I don't know, it'd be fun to listen to while ya do the dishes ^^;;

And that is all! Ta Ta!

But, now that I have touched
the sky....
I miss the ground.
Because all my loves
and dreams....
are there."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KangtaIsMyPuppy Click here to Send KangtaIsMyPuppy a Private Message Visit KangtaIsMyPuppy's homepage! Find more posts by KangtaIsMyPuppy Add KangtaIsMyPuppy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i heard it was whack...my friend told me..she works at a korean music store

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

its heejun doing rock, of course it'll be wack.

Old Post 07-23-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

doode..i think he should have stuck to his fruity ways when he was in h.o.t..he's trying to be a hardcore rocker? it just don't suit him...

Old Post 07-23-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

first album seemed like he was tryin to sound like novasonic. what a wannabe.

Old Post 07-24-2002 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

where can i download??

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
where can i download??

um.. you could dl it at BMDS.com
go to the SHARE FILES section.

you'll need hi-net* recorder

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hum, I wish I had it already... I ordered it and I'm not gon' get it 'til next week... argh... who cares... if I like Hee Jun, I'll buy his music... hahaha... sounds like he's got good dance tracks... hum...

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

okai okai... mebbe a lil' too late buh oh wellz... two rants is better than one right? anyways, here's what the HEEJUNLOVER thinks!

Track 1: "My life is... and my way"
It's an alright track. The beat speeds up later in the song, buh I wish it sped up earlier and lasted longer... It's only fast for about thirty seconds. 1-10: 8

Track 2: "Human Individual Cloning"
A regular Hee Jun song. He has his own little twist and in the beginning he sings slow. Then it gets fast! If you love suspencful orchestra music with a lil' touch of rock, this is it! I personally love this song, because of the orchestra music mixed with rock. 1-10: 9

Track 3: "Generous"
The theme song!!! I LIKE IT! I love his rapping in here too... Full of suspence also... Like he says, "The beginning of a song tells you if the song is good or not." And the beginning of this song is good, and the whole song turns out to be good. Oh, this is a remake of "A time for us". A more modern day remake. 1-10: 10

Track 4: "Falling into you"
This song reminds me of the song in his first album "I still believe". It's a hoppy boppy kinda song... A little different for Hee Jun because of his first album. But it's all good because at least he's showing his different talents with music... 1-10: 8

Track 5: "Longing for you"
This is a ballad. Hmm... I don't know why but I'm not enjoying any of his ballads. I'm used to his new rockish style of music and... well, you know me, I prefer fast music anyways.. LOL Don't get me wrong... this song is nice... and it does sound like a song that Kang Ta would sing. 1-10: 7

Track 6: "Love Theme 1"
When I listen to this song, it sounds like it'd be a song for a drama. This one is better than "Longing for you". Mebbe because it's a little more rushing. 1-10: 8

Track 7: "Generous" Ballad Version
Sounds just like "Generous" but the music is changed a little bit so it sounds like a ballad. It's good, but I prefer the regular remake of "Generous". But again, I just like faster paced music. 1-10: 9

Track 8: "My Old Radio"
I don't know about you guys but I LOVE this song!!! It's the background music that I like... It's different from all the other korean songs I've heard. It's got this little interesting background sound... Very nice!!! It's not rockish either. It's more like an R&B ballad... But it's not really a ballad either. I LOVE IT! 1-10: 10

Track 9: "Media"
The beginning of this song is really nice... If you have surround sound, it's crazy! I like this song... It's got a fast beat to it and it's not rockish either. Again, I love the background music. He doesn't sing much in this song, but "Media"... but it's still good! 1-10: 10

Track 10: "Love Theme 2"
Hmm... I like this better than "Love Theme 1". It's got a guitar background music... and kinda sounds latin... Not too latin, just a pinch. Probably because of the guitar. I like it. 1-10: 8

Track 11: "White Angels"
Hmm, this is probably not the best song in this album. Sounds kinda like white music... It's not a bad thing. I don't have much to say about this song... The beat is pretty stable. 1-10: 7

Track 12: "New Mix Down"
This song is another hoppy boppy song. Sounds kinda like a girl rock band would sing this. Maybe even Papaya. It's okay. 1-10: 8

Overall, I think Hee Jun's 2nd album is good. He has ballads, rock, and R&B tracks in this album, so it ventures a wide variety of types of music. It's not so hard rock like the first album anymore. He stepped back from rock quite a bit. I think this album is a little better than the first. Although I think he should have made another song that sounds kinda like "Alone". 1-10: 8

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

o0o0o...thnx taigrr. i like very much but it duz sound like he and kangta switched styles...heejun's album is mostly ballads. but it's still very heejun

Old Post 08-01-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

RADIO
is my FAVORITE song!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote