Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > FTTS-Sea Of Love
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

FTTS-Sea Of Love

I know its been a while since they were out but I'd like to state my opinin on this album. This is my first review so if I sound a bit weird, don't mind me....^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

I really like this album! Their voices are really nice and the songs are really catchy.

1.Sea of Love-Really nice opening with HwanHee's beautiful voice, continued by Brians soft voice. Then goes right into singing. The song is upbeat and is very fun to listen to. Ended with sounds of the sea, which was very nice. I'd give this song about 5 out of 5 stars.....

2.Condition of My Heart-Sweet, expressive song. Slow, but gets a lil faster....just a lil. Brian's voice is noticed here alot(very nice). HwanHee's voice is very strong. I really like the lyrics. Closes off with a lil guitar....very nice. I'd give this song 5 stars also^^

3.Rains-HwanHee's part in the begining is very nice and quiet. Chorus is a bit weird, the lyrics to the chorus are a bit weird too.....I think he sings this by himself....not sure. The 'Nuh reul sarang hae' part, is really sweet. The quiets parts are really dreamy. I'd give this song 4 stars

4. ....(I know.. but..)-Brians voice is sooo nice! This song really shows his singing talents. The lyrics are sweet. Very dreamy song, and is very nice to listen to. Its like a ~s~m~o~o~t~h~ song....I hear alot of 'Oo~oo~hh~' I would give this song 4 stars

5. Future Tonight-The beginning sounds really weird. Kinda like a funky type song. Upbeat, and I would give this song 3 1/2 stars. (Sorry this review is short, I'm not very fond of this song.)

6.Say My Name-I really like this song. The begining, is sweet. And HwanHee's 'Ooo~ooh's are pretty. Brians unique makes this song even better. The beat is pretty cool. The starry effect is a thumbs up. The sax solo, jazzes up the song. The combination of their voices is cool. I would give this song a 4 1/2 stars.^^

7.Trust-It starts off with HwanHee singing very softly and gets a lil stronger. This song is very soft and sweet. Can't explain it other than SWEET. His voice is very strong and powerful. I give this song 5 stars.

8.No More Games-Cool intro. HwanHee 'Ohh~'s and 'Yeah's, then Brians comes in. Very cool beginning. The music is cool. Brian finally raps and he sounds good doing it. It makes sense.. I give this song 5 stars ^^.

9. In Love-Very nice. My favourite track off this album. HwanHee's voice is smooth. Very sweet lyrics. I give this song 5 stars!! ^_^

10. How Many Days, How Many Nights-This is a cool song to listen to with headphones cuz it does that back and forth thing. Cool beats, and usage of different backround sounds. But I thought he sounded a lil off key. His voice was very clear, and soft. I give this song 3 stars.

11. All My Love-I love this song!! The lyrics are really really sweet. I really like how they sing the chorus together. Brians lil rap solo is really cute, and soft. Not out there and in your face. Soft, while HwanHee sings softly in the backround. I give this song 4 1/2 stars.

12. 5 Minutes-The beginning is very beaty and funky. The rap is kinda weird, cuz it doesn't make much sense. But HwanHee starts it off again very smoothly. The chorus is very catchy. Very fast singing going on. I really like this song. The rap is kinda weird. I don't think its Brian cuz it doesn't like him. What's "MIA too much!?'. Listen wihth headphones also...more cool effects. I give this song 3 stars.

13. Tragic Love-The beginning is acapella which is really cool. And the combinations of their voices is soooo beautiful. Then continues with a funky beat. Brians rap is really cute. The song is funky and smooth at the same time. I give this song 4 stars.

14. Sea of Love (Fany Version)-Same thing, except without Brian...

Whew~ I am finally done!! GET THIS ALBUM!!

Last edited by Teddyz_Gurl on 07-17-2002 at 10:29 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

nice review

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Thanks!! Really appriciate that!!

Old Post 07-17-2002 10:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

yes nice review very thoral <sp?> puahaha ai can't spell fo shyt

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FAKE?

Yesh. That was a very good review of it. Specially "Sea of Love."

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FAKE? Click here to Send FAKE? a Private Message Find more posts by FAKE? Add FAKE? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote