Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Swi-t 1: Swit-t
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Swi-t 1: Swit-t

Total Track List:
1. I'll Be There
2. Let me be the one
3. On and On
4. Nah Byuhn-Haet-Nah-Buah
5. Nuh-Wah Nahn Ha-na-guh-ya
6. every body get down
7. Every night every day
8. wishful thinking
9. funny how love
10. go
BONUS
11. I'll be there (2step remix)
12. hotel california (remake)

interactive cd (computer):
-"I'll Be There" Music Video
-MPLAYER (like a winamp but plays the tracks on the cd)

This album starts off with a beat-full and tuney "I'll Be There" that is a great song that make most anyone sing their chorus "I'll Be There"
"Let Me Be The One" features Perry, who raps a bit in here.
"On and On" is a great slow (r&B?/ballad?) song that makes swi-t sound so dreamy and their voices blend so nicely together in this. previous reference: finkl, but swi-t has much stronger voices and talent.
Then on the 6th track, it picks the pace up a bit with an opening disco-atmosphere: "Every Body Get Down"
Jinu starts a funny sounding little convo-rap with a keyboarded background for "every night every day"
Then it becomes a dreamy "Wishful Thought" and slows down...
---
I gtg right now... i'll be back to finish it...
---
Anyone else?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 01:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

all their songs are realli good! i liked all the tracks. the i'll be there remix wuz nice and so wuz the hotel california remake. good stuff (of course, since it's yg)

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

where did u guys dl if u did?

cuz i dont think solid OR jsl is werkin..

Old Post 05-14-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
where did u guys dl if u did?

cuz i dont think solid OR jsl is werkin..

well, i bought my cd

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece

well, i bought my cd

same here. on audiogalaxy it's all copyrighted :sad: maib sum1 can send the tracks to u ovr aim

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

only song i liked frum dat album was prob on and on

Old Post 06-22-2002 09:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

At first i didn't like Swi-t because they looked weird, but now i really like them. I think Swi-t is gonna be really popular in the future. the girl with the blonde hair(i dunno her name) is JaeWon's sister.

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i heard they were like a copy of diva

Old Post 07-01-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Swi.T is kinda like Diva. that's okay, cuz i liked Diva, especially their song "Kori."
I like Swi-t's CD and I hope that their 2nd album will be even better.
What song do you think will be the followup? "Let Me be the One" or "On and On"?

swi.t jjang! they have nice style.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i didn't like "I'll be there"...the chorus comes outta nowhere and is kinda lame IMO :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

u can dload tha whole album at www.solid07.net/music
datz wuht i did haha..

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jin

In my opinion I'll be there is the worst song...

This is the best cd to come out this year in my opinion along with Lena Park

All the other songs are tite...Let me be the one is a great dance track...reminds me of like a missy style.

Their slow ballads are really good..

Nah Byun Haet Nah Bah is a really good song..great voices.

On & On is tite..and is their 2nd single.

Wishful Thinking - Anutha tite slow track...

I'll be there remix - Better beat then original...Good mix..

Eun Ju is soooo cute...Mah dream gurl rite now...dont believe me...find some pix...her blonde fro looks weird but when she ties her hair hes soo cute...

Old Post 10-10-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jin Click here to Send Jin a Private Message Visit Jin's homepage! Find more posts by Jin Add Jin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i didnt like the song 'i'll be there' but if u guys say it's pretty good then i'll have to d/l it and have a listen to it myself. but they remind me of tlc for some odd reason

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pandagrrli
Aishite mo ii~

Jj2 >> It's not just you. When I first got their CD and watched one of their lives my first thought was, "TLC!" LOL

I really liked the album btw.. there were only 2 or 3 songs that I "so so" liked throughout the whole thing. There's one track in particular I really love.. "Funny How Love Is" is my favourite o_O

Old Post 10-20-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pandagrrli Click here to Send Pandagrrli a Private Message Visit Pandagrrli's homepage! Find more posts by Pandagrrli Add Pandagrrli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

just d/l it last night and it's actually better than i expected :P 'everybody get down is nice'...a catchy upbeat song to it ^_^ 'funny how love is' is good as well. but i think my fav song is 'wishful thinking' also prefer the remix for 'i'll be there'

Old Post 10-21-2002 09:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote