Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > JTL 1: Enter the Dragon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

JTL 1: Enter the Dragon

JTL- Enter the Dragon ps. when i recorded this cd to my REALONE player it said it's genre was ROCK.....

1. A Better Day- Featured in this song is LUV (?) singing the chorus. It has a very sad melodic tune. Very nice rapping done by all.
2. Fast Living Kids- a semi fast beat song with good rapping. It's another one of those songs where the lyrics tell a very interesting story. there's a part ..where i'm pretty sure woo hyukis is "WHA"ing.. haha.. sounds really HOT.. :drool: i wish i could see him singing that..
3. Just Say GoodBye- i still have trouble distinguishing voices but i'm pretty sure it is tony/jaewon singing.... VERY nice... one of them has a very cute voice... This song is very melodically pleasing to the ears. It has a slow beat but not a ballad beat. (? sorry that's confoosing)
4. Enter the Dragon- This song (title track?) is very FUN to dance too ( ;) haha) all the "wha dahs!" (martial art yells?) are very interesting :D . although the part with "nig guh with the kung fu" does sound like NIGGA even though JTL said it was supposed to be "nig guh" like "yours"... listen for that....
5.Mistake- one of my Favorites on the album. It has very nice background instrumentals (ie the guitar) and is high tempo. Seems more like a rock song than the rest.
6.Really Want U- This is my favorite song on the album. It is very uhm.... for lack of better words... PRETTY. It sounds like a slow song... one of two i believe. If you listen to only one song on this cd , i suggest you listen to this one. Like i said i can't distinguish their voices very well but i'm pretty sure all of them "sing" to some degree.
7.Hard for Me-English is sung very nicely in this song. It actually makes sense. I also am very fond of this song. "i'm breakin i'm shakin cuz i can't believe, you all seem to blame it on me. It is so hard for me to get it all together..." very nice
8.From Fan- This is the other slow song on this album. A "VOICE" (sorry about not being able to distinguish voices!!!) sings particularly high. The chorus is the part i liked the best. I'm pretty sure both jae won and tony switch off on singing them because the voices DO sound different. THis song also features LUV(?)
9. My Lecon- If you understand Korean listen VERY closely to the words (if you can't you can request a translation from me.i'll do my best!) This is one of the songs suspected of being a "dis" toward the other two solo singers. those of you who listened closely there IS indeed a verse "nih noh reh ah moo do ahn deul uh" "no one listens to your songs" JTL stated that they are singing about themselves. THis song also features LUV (?) It is more of a rap song than anything else.
10. Bow Wow- This song has a sort of 80's rock beat with the rapping and the phrase "bow wow wow yippi yo yippi yay". Woo hyuk does really nice rapping in this song.
11 A Better Day(instrumental)- obviously... haha... i like how korean cd's add instrumental versions to their title track. It's fun to sing along to them... test your lyric memorizing skillz!

i rate this cd: 5/5

i really like this cd and think that it's a good start for JTL. very promising

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

yay susan good review!!
i wanna write more reviews too but i don't understand korean so i don't tink i'd be good /:
anyway, yeah that female singer is called L.U.V
q:
goodwork
i think its mostly tony singing in don't say goodbye

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
yay susan good review!!
i wanna write more reviews too but i don't understand korean so i don't tink i'd be good /:
anyway, yeah that female singer is called L.U.V
q:
goodwork
i think its mostly tony singing in don't say goodbye

yea tony is the main vocal in JTL...

ps i wrote this review and the click-b review a while ago at a different forum. so pardon me and my.... stupidness because i didn't know much about the cds.... but i've listened to them so many times now..i think i could wrie a better review for it now but i'm too lazy... i think everyone is writing different style reviews...i did it song by song... but ppl are just doing overall reviews...i like those better than mine.

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knov1
Sucka Busta

It's all good. I like your review. Good job.

Old Post 04-30-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knov1 Click here to Send Knov1 a Private Message Visit Knov1's homepage! Find more posts by Knov1 Add Knov1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

werd

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 06-22-2002 at 12:37 AM

Old Post 05-01-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

it wuz a gr--8 cd. i liked it best out if theirs, kangta's, and heejun's. hiphop/r&b is more of mai kind of style versus rock and jazz.

Old Post 05-02-2002 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

their vocals could have used some serious work.

Old Post 05-14-2002 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonaGWon26

I like Tony's voice the best... He kind of has this lisp with his front two teeth in his songs... lol

Old Post 05-16-2002 07:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonaGWon26 Click here to Send DonaGWon26 a Private Message Visit DonaGWon26's homepage! Find more posts by DonaGWon26 Add DonaGWon26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel3y3s

hey cool review! now im really gonna buy their cd, hehe...

Old Post 05-20-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel3y3s Click here to Send Angel3y3s a Private Message Visit Angel3y3s's homepage! Find more posts by Angel3y3s Add Angel3y3s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

der CD ish prettie gOot... mai fav. sOngz on der hab 2 B "reallie want yOo" N "just say gOotbye"... dey R slOw sOngz but dey hab a reallie gOot beat... a rap sOng of der's dat hab a gOot beat ish called "my lecOn"~ but their sOng "bOw wOw" hella wOrkz mai nerves! lOlz nO offense 2 dOze of yOo whO lyk dat sOng but da whOle "bOw wow wOw yi pi yo yi pi yay" part gOt old afta Lil bOw wOw sang it... >.<

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-09-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

where does LUV come in on from fan???
isnt tony singing the high notes?
caues in the mv, he's singing it.
i didnt hear any female voices.

Old Post 07-09-2002 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

isnt der grl vOices on da CD but nOt in da mv?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-09-2002 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

8/10

still its pretty good

Old Post 07-20-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whys everyone talking about me?

lol jk

the cd was ok...7.5/10

Old Post 07-21-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
isnt der grl vOices on da CD but nOt in da mv?

hm.. wasnt tony singing the high parts?

Old Post 07-21-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

lol well it's there.... they singing i hear them... they're not singing a whole bunch though.....atleast i don't think

aw mang look what you did.... :sad: <~~ that sad smilie don't look so sad.....haha it looks like it's constipated.....

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:39 PM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

that's what i thought..
if he did, he goes pretty high.

pretty good CD, i bought it right away.

n very good review

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-27-2002 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yowon2lover

wow, JTL yea! other ppl have been criticizing them too much.

on a totally unrelated subject i think jini looks gorgeous.....i mean if i were living in virginia then id ask for ur digits but wow! sorry sounds cheesy and maybe u wont find out about this. but i dunno jini strikes me as having some special quality oh well im just saying jini is gorgeous! dont mean to scare you just wanna pay a compliment. but if you were in oz id been in a lot of trouble coz ur look is the look i go for in a girl.

Old Post 11-09-2002 12:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yowon2lover Click here to Send yowon2lover a Private Message Find more posts by yowon2lover Add yowon2lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

eh i listened to it again, i think the songs get old pretty easily.
"A better day" isn't that great of a song IMO.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by jini

pretty good CD, i bought it right away.

same here... hehe... i bought it... and i also got it for a present... i love that CD sooo much!!!

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote