Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Question for the guys...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Question Question for the guys...

i'm not supposed to be here but...
how do you act differently around a girl that you like? so like how can the girl tell that the guy likes her?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

haha.. it really depends.. not on the gurl but on the guy.. if he's confident with who he is .. he'd probably show it.. if he's kind of a shy guy.. then he'll be even more shy.. if he's kind of the brainiac .. he'll say it indirectly.. so watch for it.. if he's the macho one.. he'll show you his machoness (for example.. show off.. either him or his car or whatever .. just impress) .. if he's kind of young.. he'll be retarded.. no doubt.. if he's not any of the above then you've hit the jackpot.. he's probably a lil bit of everything i mentioned and some more.. then he'll be honest and all that good stuff.. but i cant really think of anyone like that.. maybe earl who has taken a liking to my banana.. muhahhahahhahaha.. there are more types of guys .. i myself am kind of a self doubter.. so i guess i'd be sneaky about it .. or just not say anything at all.. sucks to be me.. but then again.. im old.. so its ok..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: Question for the guys...

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
i'm not supposed to be here but...
how do you act differently around a girl that you like? so like how can the girl tell that the guy likes her?

haha hmm.. im usually the shy thype around girls.. and especially around the girl i lyke.. so i dont realli speak..^^;
haha im not trying to b shy nemore

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, i kinda doubt myself sometimes, so its hard for me to approach a girl i like sometimes.

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

see what i mean??.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

then would u say that most korean guys would act shy?

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
then would u say that most korean guys would act shy?

not all the Korean guys are shy.. i was just saying i was shy..^^; but some of my Korean friends are shy too... some of Korean guys are lyke energetic and active..mollA ^^;

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

what kinda dood is he?.. and i'll tell you if he likes you or not..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-03-2002 03:27 PM
yupkipucca

well... hez kinda not a studying type and stuff so id usually never give him the time of day, but i got to know him through my parentz and stuff... when it's just us, he always sits right next to me even if there's a different sofa, he asks me if i'm like hungry, thirsty, and stuff.... and he's just really nice.. but once we were with other pplz too and they were his friends.. (i thought that they were immature and jerks..) and he totally ignored me.. only his cousin paid attention to me and his cousin did everything that i asked for and he asked me if i wanted to watch something first and stuff (i knew his cousin since forever cause his cousin's dad and my dad knew eachother from college) so i got really confused and stuff... itz probably just me, but he's usually not talkative, but around me he like never stops talking... and i guess he usually doesn't care about what girls think because he thinks that guys are "better" or something, but when itz just us, hez really sweet and stuff... i dunno.. :huh:

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:33 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok .. i know him.. he's only one of billions.. he's the.. "im a dude" dude.. explanation? here it goes

when a guy decides to sit on the same couch, or offer a girl a drink or whatever.. its called mannerisms. they learned to do that an early age because it was taught that it was rude if they did not. please do not mistake that for affection. I do that too.. does that mean i like the girl? hell noo... means that im polite and i have some manners. d=) so lets get into specifics shall we?

how does he act around you when you guys are alone? you claim he's sweet. i guess you can call that showing affection.. but then again.. you can call that being sweet. y'know what im shayin??? can go either way

he's mad sweet and goofy round you.. but once he's around his homeboyz he's "the dude" and neglects you totally and puts up a "homeboy" front.. i hate these boyz. cuz thats what they are .. boyz. but y'know what?? a boyz reputation these days seem more important than anything else.. when i say boy i mean like up to like 17... and im sure you as a girl can understand that boyz will come n go but your friends will be there for life.. right?.. yeah same thing with homies.. so what does that mean you ask?? that.. could go both ways too.. you can claim that as affection or dismiss it totally.. i cant tell you cuz i dunno you or him..

basically i think i know more than i know but im talking in circles and im leading you to confusion rather than conclusion by leading you to forks in the roads by stating that it can and cannot be the obvious and those roads in itself is a circle leading you to the original question .. d=D im retarded! hahhahhaha..
besides you guys are too young to date.. i tell all my friends that ... and if they dont listen i beatemup.. so listen to me.. or i'll beat you up!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-10-2002 10:07 PM
True Life

that kid sounds like a motherqueering fagnut. when he's being really sweet to you... he's just tryin to get into your panties.

if he can't act the same w/ you around his friends, then all the niceness is an act. or maybe he puts on an act for his friends. either way he's two faced. stay away.

well pretty much anytime a guy is being nice to you he's trying to get into your panties. that's a lesson all girls should learn. learn it good.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

BREAK YOSELFF FOO!!!

P.S. true life is one of the nicest guys i know.. so listen to him.. but im nicer d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:41 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

how do you act when your being sincere?

Old Post 04-20-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

and i thought there was only a science for girls. i didnt kno we were so damn complicated. we like a girl we act all weird. not hard 2 miss. but wit the dude type of guy i would have 2 agree

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote