Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girl's Mood Swings
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Girl's Mood Swings

This is weird ass stuff. I can be talking and chilling out with some girlz and they be like laughing and having a good time then all of a sudden like turn around and walk away saying i'm weird and getting all bitchy. What's up with that? I mean I don't want to ask them this but was it the time of the month?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Haha... maybe you said something wrong to them and ticked them off... The way you told the story makes it sound like that. You can't just assume that it's their time of the month. And when they do that, don't bother to ask or understand... they'll get over it and you'll get over it.

Didn't you have health class yet? Aren't you only 13? Should you even be in here? Haha

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

mood swings are hella scary.
gotta watch out for those.

Old Post 05-05-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm..i think girls act like dat when someone says something they dont wanna hear..or unless they want the attention..and they get it by acting all childless and bratie...or maybe its because they saw something they didnt like..or if someone she hates is near her..deres lots of things dat can make da girl go crazy..

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

as long as she doesn't throw anything at you. just try not to offend ppl

oh and this thread kinda reminds me of something...

Old Post 05-06-2002 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
as long as she doesn't throw anything at you. just try not to offend ppl

oh and this thread kinda reminds me of something...

which would be . . .?

Old Post 05-06-2002 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
mood swings are hella scary.
gotta watch out for those.

i totally agree i kno from first hand -_-;;; the girl threw something at me and i dunno y -_-;;; next week when she got it back together she was like sayin srry alot. but indeed it is very scary cause u hav no options but run -_-;;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-06-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Haha... maybe you said something wrong to them and ticked them off... The way you told the story makes it sound like that. You can't just assume that it's their time of the month. And when they do that, don't bother to ask or understand... they'll get over it and you'll get over it.

Didn't you have health class yet? Aren't you only 13? Should you even be in here? Haha

I hate people who think that they are more mature or smarter in anyway due to age. Please do not be one of those petty closed minded people. Most of my friends are older high schoolers.

but thanks for the advice.

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi

which would be . . .?

I was just joking about...well i don't really want to start trouble.

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

were u trying to be sarcastic..cuz it doesnt seem like it..

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:56 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

no i wasn't

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:58 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

perhaps people blame "moodswings" on a girls time of the month too much, girls included. If you cry wolf too many times no ones going to know when there is an actual wolf (haha, nice analogy for this, please don't anybody say something dumb like "yeah well wolves don't have anything to do with it"). I'm beginning to believe that girls' mercurial natures are just the way a lot of girls are. And it doesn't have anything to do with their cycle or anything. Girls have moodswings and everyones like "oh, it's her time of the month," when in fact she is just complaining...again, and it's the way she is and not any chemical imbalance. Sure, a period could be the cause of it for some duration of the month (maybe, i'm still hesistant), but it's not most of the time. And if you guys will allow me to generalize and say that a lot of girls have unnecessary mood swings they bring out into the public for whatever reason, and the convenient scapegoat for both sexes to blame is the menstrual cycle.

If anyone didn't want to read that...If you cry wolf too many times, people won't know when there is an actual wolf. And it is unlikely that the cause of the problems was the continual reccurence of the wolf coming back over and over (for that is very improbable). Say the wolf comes once a month for a duration of time, and leaves. The rest of the time it is just them i suppose, acting all "bitchy"...cause (no offense) but i notice it a lot too.

Yeah, thats not a great analogy and i used it kind of excessively but everyone gets the point hopefully. In short, don't blame your period all the time! (if you don't, then it doesn't apply to you)

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote